IndiaDivine.org

Will I get this job?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear List Members,

I am trying my hand at KP after a break of more than 15 years. I seek the

help of more knowledgeable KP stalwards on the list to see if I am working

in the right direction. I will be highly obliged for your comments.

Last Saturday I went for a job interview to Queensland. I wish to find out

if I will get this job. I asked my wife to give me a horary number and she

came up with Number 45. I am located at Tamworth, NSW Australia, Lat 31S05,

Long 150E55. I sat down to cast a horary chart at 17:28:15 Sydney time, DST

of one hour is presently on.

Ruling Planets

Lagna: Ma Ve Sa

Moon: Ve Ma Me

Day: Me

Therefore Ve, Ma and Me emerge as the RPs. Ke is in Libra therefore Ve is

replaced with Ke. Ra is in Aries therefore Ma is replaced by Ra. The RPs

then become Ke, Ra and Me. Ra is in the sub of Ke. Ke is in its own sub.

Therefore Ke becomes a very strong significator. Me is in the sub of Ju

which is direct.

Horary Number 45 : Me Ma Su

Star lord of Hor No, Ma is sign lord of lagna and also star lord of Moon.

Therefore the event WILL occur. I WILL get this job.

Houses to be considered: 2, 6 and 10

When will I get this job? It should be within the next month or two. In

which case we consider the position of Sun. When the Sun moves to a

sensitive point ruled by the strong significators of the 2nd, 6th and 10th

houses, in common with the RPs.

Significators of 2nd house are Ju & Mo

Significators of 6th house are Su, Me, Mo & Ma

Significators of 10th house are Ke, Ma, Ve & Sa

I will pick on Ju Ke Ra. Sun will enter this point on 21 Dec 04, a Tueday

ruled by Ma which is a strong significator. Moon will be transitting in Ju

Me Ra

The above is my attempt. I request senior KP astrologers to kindly comment

on my analysis. I will be most obliged.

Thank you. With regards.

Vaidun Vidyadhar

1 / 94 Marius Street

Tamworth, NSW 2340

Australia

Tel: 61-2-67 668428 (home)

Mobile: 0414 870 083

Email: vvidya

Dear Vaidun,

I suggest you take the XIth cusp sublord,for fullfilment of desire...infact the Houses II,VI,X and XI are generally taken for judging employment...possibility and timing...

With best wishes,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !Vaidun Vidyadhar <vvidya wrote:

Dear List Members,I am trying my hand at KP after a break of more than 15 years. I seek thehelp of more knowledgeable KP stalwards on the list to see if I am workingin the right direction. I will be highly obliged for your comments.Last Saturday I went for a job interview to Queensland. I wish to find outif I will get this job. I asked my wife to give me a horary number and shecame up with Number 45. I am located at Tamworth, NSW Australia, Lat 31S05,Long 150E55. I sat down to cast a horary chart at 17:28:15 Sydney time, DSTof one hour is presently on.Ruling PlanetsLagna: Ma Ve SaMoon: Ve Ma MeDay: MeTherefore Ve, Ma and Me emerge as the RPs. Ke is in Libra therefore Ve isreplaced with Ke. Ra is in Aries therefore Ma is replaced by Ra. The RPsthen

become Ke, Ra and Me. Ra is in the sub of Ke. Ke is in its own sub.Therefore Ke becomes a very strong significator. Me is in the sub of Juwhich is direct.Horary Number 45 : Me Ma SuStar lord of Hor No, Ma is sign lord of lagna and also star lord of Moon.Therefore the event WILL occur. I WILL get this job.Houses to be considered: 2, 6 and 10When will I get this job? It should be within the next month or two. Inwhich case we consider the position of Sun. When the Sun moves to asensitive point ruled by the strong significators of the 2nd, 6th and 10thhouses, in common with the RPs.Significators of 2nd house are Ju & MoSignificators of 6th house are Su, Me, Mo & MaSignificators of 10th house are Ke, Ma, Ve & SaI will pick on Ju Ke Ra. Sun will enter this point on 21 Dec 04, a Tuedayruled by Ma which is a strong significator. Moon will be

transitting in JuMe RaThe above is my attempt. I request senior KP astrologers to kindly commenton my analysis. I will be most obliged.Thank you. With regards.Vaidun Vidyadhar1 / 94 Marius StreetTamworth, NSW 2340AustraliaTel: 61-2-67 668428 (home)Mobile: 0414 870 083Email: vvidya ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef name=winmail.dat

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Dear Mr Rao,

Thank you for your valued response. I appreciate it.

11th cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is positioned in the 10th house in the star of Ketu. Ketu itself is in the star of Rahu and also sub of Rahu. Ketu is prime significator for the 10th house.

Will I be right in therefore concluding, "I will get this job"?

Thank you for your very valued comments. With best regards.

Vaidun Vidyadhar 1 / 94 Marius Street Tamworth, NSW 2340 Australia Tel: 61-2-67 668428 (home) Mobile: 0414 870 083 Email: vvidya

Yogesh Rao Lajmi [lyrastro1] Thursday, 9 December 2004 2:34 AM Subject: Re: Will I get this job?

Dear Vaidun,

I suggest you take the XIth cusp sublord,for fullfilment of desire...infact the Houses II,VI,X and XI are generally taken for judging employment...possibility and timing...

With best wishes,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !Vaidun Vidyadhar <vvidya wrote:

Dear List Members,I am trying my hand at KP after a break of more than 15 years. I seek thehelp of more knowledgeable KP stalwards on the list to see if I am workingin the right direction. I will be highly obliged for your comments.Last Saturday I went for a job interview to Queensland. I wish to find outif I will get this job. I asked my wife to give me a horary number and shecame up with Number 45. I am located at Tamworth, NSW Australia, Lat 31S05,Long 150E55. I sat down to cast a horary chart at 17:28:15 Sydney time, DSTof one hour is presently on.Ruling PlanetsLagna: Ma Ve SaMoon: Ve Ma MeDay: MeTherefore Ve, Ma and Me emerge as the RPs. Ke is in Libra therefore Ve isreplaced with Ke. Ra is in Aries therefore Ma is replaced by Ra. The RPsthen become Ke, Ra and Me. Ra is in the sub of Ke. Ke is in its own sub.Therefore Ke becomes a very strong significator. Me is in the sub of Juwhich is direct.Horary Number 45 : Me Ma SuStar lord of Hor No, Ma is sign lord of lagna and also star lord of Moon.Therefore the event WILL occur. I WILL get this job.Houses to be considered: 2, 6 and 10When will I get this job? It should be within the next month or two. Inwhich case we consider the position of Sun. When the Sun moves to asensitive point ruled by the strong significators of the 2nd, 6th and 10thhouses, in common with the RPs.Significators of 2nd house are Ju & MoSignificators of 6th house are Su, Me, Mo & MaSignificators of 10th house are Ke, Ma, Ve & SaI will pick on Ju Ke Ra. Sun will enter this point on 21 Dec 04, a Tuedayruled by Ma which is a strong significator. Moon will be transitting in JuMe RaThe above is my attempt. I request senior KP astrologers to kindly commenton my analysis. I will be most obliged.Thank you. With regards.Vaidun Vidyadhar1 / 94 Marius StreetTamworth, NSW 2340AustraliaTel: 61-2-67 668428 (home)Mobile: 0414 870 083Email: vvidya ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef name=winmail.dat

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

It is your wife who gave the Number. So try using 7th house as the ASC. Check on MOON .

Does it signify thru its Lords, th1 1st, 10 and 11th houses ? Or if you take the 7th as asc, then Moon must signify 7th,4th and 5th of the Horary.

Vaidun Vidyadhar <vvidya wrote:

Dear List Members,I am trying my hand at KP after a break of more than 15 years. I seek thehelp of more knowledgeable KP stalwards on the list to see if I am workingin the right direction. I will be highly obliged for your comments.Last Saturday I went for a job interview to Queensland. I wish to find outif I will get this job. I asked my wife to give me a horary number and shecame up with Number 45. I am located at Tamworth, NSW Australia, Lat 31S05,Long 150E55. I sat down to cast a horary chart at 17:28:15 Sydney time, DSTof one hour is presently on.Ruling PlanetsLagna: Ma Ve SaMoon: Ve Ma MeDay: MeTherefore Ve, Ma and Me emerge as the RPs. Ke is in Libra therefore Ve isreplaced with Ke. Ra is in Aries therefore Ma is replaced by Ra. The RPsthen become Ke, Ra and Me. Ra is in the sub of Ke. Ke is in its own

sub.Therefore Ke becomes a very strong significator. Me is in the sub of Juwhich is direct.Horary Number 45 : Me Ma SuStar lord of Hor No, Ma is sign lord of lagna and also star lord of Moon.Therefore the event WILL occur. I WILL get this job.Houses to be considered: 2, 6 and 10When will I get this job? It should be within the next month or two. Inwhich case we consider the position of Sun. When the Sun moves to asensitive point ruled by the strong significators of the 2nd, 6th and 10thhouses, in common with the RPs.Significators of 2nd house are Ju & MoSignificators of 6th house are Su, Me, Mo & MaSignificators of 10th house are Ke, Ma, Ve & SaI will pick on Ju Ke Ra. Sun will enter this point on 21 Dec 04, a Tuedayruled by Ma which is a strong significator. Moon will be transitting in JuMe RaThe above is my attempt. I request senior KP astrologers to kindly commenton

my analysis. I will be most obliged.Thank you. With regards.Vaidun Vidyadhar1 / 94 Marius StreetTamworth, NSW 2340AustraliaTel: 61-2-67 668428 (home)Mobile: 0414 870 083Email: vvidya