IndiaDivine.org

Your corrected TOB...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir

I am extremely sorry to say that I am still not convinced because you have not clearly and fully involved in the K.P astrology or any astrological methods.

Because,the sublord of the asc. cannot be kethu by any means.Simply laying a rule and sticking to that without looking in to other criterias or aspects of a chart is totally not acceptable and logically not correct.

I have discussed with few experts and stalwarts and I have rectified it after many hours of deep thinking and cross examination of events.

But your chart,not only the lagna cuspal sublord and other bhavas does not say correctly or coincides with events.

Kindly understand and do a thorough examination and then decide.

It is not the one sentence rule that will determine the accuracy of any chart.Many more points should be examined.

Kindly do that with available data and for me now 18:01:40 P.M IST is the correct time as per my knowledge.

Money is not a big thing,I will pay but proper guidance should be there.

With thanks

Balaji Gopalakrishnan

+98840 47760.Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Balaji,

I am very glad that I could convince you,finally,by using the very well tried and tested method of Ruling Planets,that Kethu is definitely posited in your IVth house,and not Mercury,as you and your friend were insisting upon... Truly,K.P., is a marvelous invention...of the Great KSK...!

Your correct TOB is 18-11-00...as per K.P. !

I presume you have already arranged to send me my fees...(Rs 500/- only) by a draft in the name of L.Y.Rao.,payable on any Mumbai bank...if you have not yet,you are kindly requested to expedite it...as agreed,earlier...

Thanking you,I remain,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

PS.

Pl.feel free to consult me for any astrological needs in future also...

GOOD LUCK !

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.