Many person had told me that exalted saturn makes the person to

reach new heights but my exalted Saturn dasha didnt took me even to

earn a satisfactory amount.

My DOb-19 july-1983

Place--Jodhpur Rajasthan

Time:--10.35 AM

Kindly guide me what is the main obstacle in my life that i had lost

all my carrier even in saturn dasha. may be 4th drishti of Mars

placed in 10th.or its conjucation with moon. or something else.

Kindly suggest me remedy for the same too. I would be grateful to u

all

Thanks and Regards

Tarun Agarwal.

Guest guest

Hi Tarun,

Your Saturn though exalted is also ruler of 6th, Aquarius is also mooltrikona sign for Saturn. 6th H is not auspicious.

In Saturn dasha you need to boost Venus energy as it is sub lord of Saturn, ruler of 9th and 2nd.

As remedy please wear a flawless gemstone for Venus, which can be diamond, white saphire, white topaz, and even zircon or white quatz if can't afford more expensive gems. Has to be cast in silver as ring and worn on middle finger of right hand on a friday when moon is waxing. If you choose a flawless zircon or quartz, it has to be big in size, usually over 10 carates to be effective, so can be worn as a pendant.~ Tarun ~ <tarun_vst wrote:

Dear learned members,I am Tarun Agarwal living in jodhpur. I m a Diploma Civil engineer and working on own.Many person had told me that exalted saturn makes the person to reach new heights but my exalted Saturn dasha didnt took me even to earn a satisfactory amount.My DOb-19 july-1983Place--Jodhpur RajasthanTime:--10.35 AMKindly guide me what is the main obstacle in my life that i had lost all my carrier even in saturn dasha. may be 4th drishti of Mars placed in 10th.or its conjucation with moon. or something else.Kindly suggest me remedy for the same too. I would be grateful to u allThanks and RegardsTarun Agarwal.Post your free ad now! Canada Personals

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Tarun,

I am giving the reasons for such happenings:

I am analysing your chart by KP and SA system to reach to the conclusion:

( I do not know how much you know about astrological principles)

1. I see that you are running in sat/rahu. This period will run upto sept 2006.

2. Your saturn is exalted and ruling 6H. It is in the star of mars. Mars and sub of venus. so your saturn in sig the 10-8-3-2-6-5 [ ven=3-12-2-9]

Saturn is showing earing but towards the lower standard. sat is the sig of 8 and 5 and in the sub of ven sig 12.

sat is not promising prosperity to you.

Merc is your lagna lord. It is in the star of sat and rahu sub. so merc-2-5-6-11-1-10( rahu=10-8-3-9-3-12-2)---> So it makes your lagna moderate as it shows the sig of 8-12 at sub lavel but good for the longivity.

BY SA System:Now being 6L in 2H. 2H also rules profession. the lord of 2H is in 12 shows the loss of money. The sat is also afflicting the 2h. sat is afflicted by 5th aspect of Rahu. Rahu is also afflicting the 6H and 4H. Ketu is also afflicting the 12h and 8H and is also afflicted by sat. Sun the lord of 12H is afflicted your 11H the house of income. Moon the lord of income that is 11H is also weak due to old age and the dispositor in the 12H. The 2L ven is weak due to bad placement and the dispositor sun in infancy. The 11h and sun both are afflicted by sat by 10th aspect in 11H.

Rahu affliction to the 10h and 2h along with sat is not letting you overcome your probelm.

The mercury mahadasa which will start from april 2009 will elevate the position.

Saturn is not at all a planet of help to you.

Conclusion:

THE SAT DASA IS NOT AT ALL FRUIT FULL FOR YOU. YOU WILL SEE OBSTACLES IN IT BUT YOUR SOURCES OF INCOME WILL COME TO YOU BY JOB ONLY.

___________________The respectable astrologer who has told you, did not make the deep study of the behaviour of this planet in your natal chart therefore this misconception took place.

You need to propitiate your rahu, ketu, saturn and sun.

a. offer salty bread applying mustard oil on it to the birds daily in the morning.

b. Offer sweet pratha to the birds daily in the morning.

c. Offer something to eat to a stray dog daily in the morning.

d. Offer around 200 gm wheat with jaggery ( gur) wetting with water to the cow daily in the morning.

e. you can have one Panna in your little fingure which will help you to over come the obstacles in life.

Do the remedies told in above lines all at a time.

Do pray god daily. These remedies take their time to show their results. your faith is needed.

regards,

ANURODH

~ Tarun ~ <tarun_vst wrote:

Dear learned members,I am Tarun Agarwal living in jodhpur. I m a Diploma Civil engineer and working on own.Many person had told me that exalted saturn makes the person to reach new heights but my exalted Saturn dasha didnt took me even to earn a satisfactory amount.My DOb-19 july-1983Place--Jodhpur RajasthanTime:--10.35 AMKindly guide me what is the main obstacle in my life that i had lost all my carrier even in saturn dasha. may be 4th drishti of Mars placed in 10th.or its conjucation with moon. or something else.Kindly suggest me remedy for the same too. I would be grateful to u allThanks and RegardsTarun Agarwal.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Tarun,

2. Your saturn is exalted and ruling 6H. It is in the star of mars. Mars and sub of venus. so your saturn in sig the 10-8-3-2-6-5 [ ven=3-12-2-9]

Saturn is showing earing but towards the lower standard. sat is the sig of 8 and 5 and in the sub of ven sig 12.

Merc is your lagna lord. It is in the star of sat and rahu sub. so merc-2-5-6-11-1-10( rahu=10-8-3-9-3-12-2)---> So it makes your lagna moderate as it shows the sig of 8-12 at sub lavel but good for the longivity.

BY SA System:Now being 6L in 2H. 2H also rules profession. the lord of 2H is in 12 shows the loss of money. The sat is also afflicting the 2h. sat is afflicted by 5th aspect of Rahu. Rahu is also afflicting the 6H and 4H. Ketu is also afflicting the 12h and 8H and is also afflicted by sat. Sun the lord of 12H is afflicted your 11H the house of income. Moon the lord of income that is 11H is also weak due to old age and the dispositor in the 12H. The 2L ven is weak due to bad placement and the dispositor sun in infancy. The 11h and sun both are afflicted by sat by 10th aspect in 11H.

Rahu affliction to the 10h and 2h along with sat is not letting you overcome your probelm.

The mercury mahadasa which will start from april 2009 will elevate the position.

Saturn is not at all a planet of help to you.

Conclusion:

THE SAT DASA IS NOT AT ALL FRUIT FULL FOR YOU. YOU WILL SEE OBSTACLES IN IT BUT YOUR SOURCES OF INCOME WILL COME TO YOU BY JOB ONLY.

___________________The respectable astrologer who has told you, did not make the deep study of the behaviour of this planet in your natal chart therefore this misconception took place.

a. offer salty bread applying mustard oil on it to the birds daily in the morning.

d. Offer around 200 gm wheat with jaggery ( gur) wetting with water to the cow daily in the morning.

e. you can have one Panna in your little fingure which will help you to over come the obstacles in life.

Do pray god daily. These remedies take their time to show their results. your faith is needed.

regards,

ANURODH

~ Tarun ~ <tarun_vst wrote:

Dear learned members,I am Tarun Agarwal living in jodhpur. I m a Diploma Civil engineer and working on own.Many person had told me that exalted saturn makes the person to reach new heights but my exalted Saturn dasha didnt took me even to earn a satisfactory amount.My DOb-19 july-1983Place--Jodhpur RajasthanTime:--10.35 AMKindly guide me what is the main obstacle in my life that i had lost all my carrier even in saturn dasha. may be 4th drishti of Mars placed in 10th.or its conjucation with moon. or something else.Kindly suggest me remedy for the same too. I would be grateful to u allThanks and RegardsTarun Agarwal.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Tarun,

Saturn is not at all a planet of help to you. This mahadasa of sat will pose obstacles in achieving status in life. It will slow down your progress.

_The respectable astrologer who has told you, did not make the deep study of the behaviour of this planet in your natal chart therefore this misconception took place.

_

regards, Anurodh.~ Tarun ~ <tarun_vst wrote:

Celebrate 's 10th Birthday! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Tarun,

Saturn is not at all a planet of help to you. This mahadasa of sat will pose obstacles in achieving status in life. It will slow down your progress.

_The respectable astrologer who has told you, did not make the deep study of the behaviour of this planet in your natal chart therefore this misconception took place.

_

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Tarun,

_