IndiaDivine.org

IS THERE NO ONE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM-- PLZ HELP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HELLO MEMBERS,

I HAD POSTED SEVERAL MAILS BEFORE THIS MAIL.BUT I DIDNT RECEIVED ANY

REPLY ABOUT THE RESULT OF PLANET SAY GURU IN NAKSHATRA OF RAHU OR

KETU. WHILE THE PLANET IS PLACED IN LAGNA.

REF MAIL:- 3240.

KINDLY SUGGEST.

THANKS AND REGARDS

TARUN

Guest guest

Dear Tarun,

Happy Holi.

Well , in kp we do not see planets in such an isolation as you have mentioned. Jup in rahu will give the results as per the position of rahu in the natal/horary chart into consideration. Rahu is a shadow planet. So you can take the influences on rahu for the final out-come.

If you have any specific case in your records for which you want some solution then you must post the details so that the proper solution can be offered.

good wishes,

Anurodh.~ Tarun ~ <tarun_vst wrote:

HELLO MEMBERS,I HAD POSTED SEVERAL MAILS BEFORE THIS MAIL.BUT I DIDNT RECEIVED ANY REPLY ABOUT THE RESULT OF PLANET SAY GURU IN NAKSHATRA OF RAHU OR KETU. WHILE THE PLANET IS PLACED IN LAGNA.REF MAIL:- 3240.KINDLY SUGGEST.THANKS AND REGARDSTARUN

Guest guest

Dear Tarun,

As per K.P.,Jupiter if posited in Rahu/Kethu star,it will also be posited in some sub...

Then,Jup will give the results of the significations of Rahu,modified by that sub...as to benefic or malefic...and,Jupiter will indicate the source,as per its lordship etc...

That is the way to interpret,in my humble opinion...

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1 wrote:

Dear Tarun,

Happy Holi.

Well , in kp we do not see planets in such an isolation as you have mentioned. Jup in rahu will give the results as per the position of rahu in the natal/horary chart into consideration. Rahu is a shadow planet. So you can take the influences on rahu for the final out-come.

If you have any specific case in your records for which you want some solution then you must post the details so that the proper solution can be offered.

good wishes,

Anurodh.~ Tarun ~ <tarun_vst wrote:

HELLO MEMBERS,I HAD POSTED SEVERAL MAILS BEFORE THIS MAIL.BUT I DIDNT RECEIVED ANY REPLY ABOUT THE RESULT OF PLANET SAY GURU IN NAKSHATRA OF RAHU OR KETU. WHILE THE PLANET IS PLACED IN LAGNA.REF MAIL:- 3240.KINDLY SUGGEST.THANKS AND REGARDSTARUN

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.