IndiaDivine.org

KP No. 149[For Mr. Abhya]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Abhay,

Kindly go through that line you are mentioning here, again.

I have affirmed your observation , not denied it.

I think it has clearified the doubt of yours.

with regards,

Anurodh.Abhay Godse <abhaygodse wrote:

Dear Mr. Anurodh Happy holi to you too !! Thanks for your answer, but, how the answer can be "YES" when Venus (11th sublord) is in Nakshatra of Jup. which is Retrogated, as per KP rules, the answer should be "NO". Pls. kindly explain this. Pls. make chart & check it. Regards Abhay Anurodh Kumar wrote: Dear Mr. Abhay, First of all, have a happy holi. Here i have a point of view which I want to put for your consideration,My reseponse is in upper case in the following lines, Abhay Godse <abhaygodse wrote: Dear Members KP no. 149 18/03/2005 21:43, Pune On person has a question "Whehter he will be able to attain the marriage of his brother?", The hidden question is "Whether the wish will come ture". For the wish to come true "the sublord of 11th house should be the significator of 11th house itself". CORRECT In this horoscope, this rule is getting satisfied. 11th Sublord Venus is the significator of 4,2,5,7,11 (7th for marriage, 4th house - he will come to INDIA to attain the marriage, & 11th for the wish to come ture) IN CASE OF HORARY ASTROLOGY, 4H SIG THE PRESENT PLACE OF LIVING/RESIDENCE. SO 4H DOES NOT SHOW HOME. IN OTHERWORDS, IT SHOWS THAT HE WILL REMAIN THERE WHERE HE IS LIVING AT PRESENT. NO CHANCE OF LEAVING THE PRESENT PLACE OF RESIDENCE. 7H SHOWS THE MERRIAGE OF THE NATIVE NOT THE BROTHER IN THE HORARY CHART. CONSIDERING THE BROTHER (ELEDER / YOUGER) ACCORDINGLY THE 7H WRT TO THE CUSP SHOULD BE SEEN. 5H DO SHOW MARRY MAKING/ GOOD AMUSING TIME , 2 SHOWS THE FAMILY SO IT SHOWS A TIME OF HAPPINESS WITH THE FAMILY. Venus is also appearing twice in the Ruling, but, Venus is in Nakshatra of Jup. which is Retrogated, So, as per KP rule, if the Nakshatra lord of any sublord is Retrogated then, the answer should be "NO", What do you say? Whether the answer should be "YES" or "NO". I HAVE NOT MADE THE CHART. I AM JUST TAKING INTO ACCOUNT WHAT YOU HAVE MENTIONED HERE. SO IF YOU GO AS PER THE RULE THEN IT IS YES. WITH REGARDS, Anurodh

Make your home page