IndiaDivine.org

Some of my Obeservations, you can check it.[For Sunil]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

Kindly clearify that why have you mentioned specific rashi for saparation . Will the result not change due to the lagna of the chart.

I am not clear on your statement.

regards,

AnurodhSunil Joshi <suniljoshi80 wrote:

Dear all,As per my experience if 7th sublored is in RahuNakshtra,the differencee in the age of a boy an a girlis negligible,st times girl is elder than a boy and ifit is in the star of Mercury and if Mercury is inMithun,Kanya,Dhanu,meena rashi,the separation isinevitable.Please let me know your findings.SUnil D.Joshi.--- Abhay Godse <abhaygodse wrote:Hello MembersSome of my observations. Members can check it.1) If 7th sublord is in Rahu's Nakshatra,then, in99.99% cases,divorce is for sure. Rahu indicatesSeparation. This is my observation,members can observeit.2) Even when a sublord of a house is not thesignificator ofthe house, even then, it gives theeffect regarding the house in it'sMahadasha/Anatardahsa.i.e. Suppose, 10th sublord

isVenus, but, Venus is not the significatorof 10thhouse, even then, Venus will give the effect regarding10th house(career)in it's Mahadasha/Antardasha.3) When Mer. is the sublord of 7th house, the marriagegets delayedin 99.99% cases. If mer. is strong (i.e.Mer. in Gemini/Virgo), the delayis for sure.4) Generally, it has been observed by me that We findmajority peopleof Moonsign Gemeni, Virgo, Sagi,Pisces. The Rare moonsigns are Taurus & Cancer. Same isapplicable to Asc. sign also.RegardsAbhay~ Tarun ~ wrote: Hello Members,I am least aware of the effect of the Guru in RahuNakshatra andthedasha of guru is running of the person. Guru is placedin lagnainlibra.Kindly suggest me the effect of the dasha.if Needed i am also giving the birth details.DOB.-18-04-1982TIme:-7.45 pmPlace:0-Jodhpur Rajasthan.Thanksand regardsTarun Agarwal

Sponsor