Retro. Planet (Jup.) & Jup. is Retro. in the Natal

chart of querriest too.

All members, Pls. give your opinion

on what Inder is Saying.

Inder wrote:

Dear friends,

The basic rule of KP horary is that if sublord of 11th cusp is

in the

star of a retro planet, the answer of the querry is in negative.

Sometimes I am finding this to be not correct. I also saw that if

that

retro planet is also retro in the natal chart of the querriest,

answer

may come as positive.

I am bit confused here.

Do other members have ever noticed falure of this basic rule.

Sh Sahni of hans group also mentioned that instead of seeing

retro or direct motion one sholud consider the placements and cusp

posion as per kp rules.

Guest guest

Dear friends,

The basic rule of KP horary is that if sublord of 11th cusp is in the

Sometimes I am finding this to be not correct. I also saw that if that

retro planet is also retro in the natal chart of the querriest, answer

may come as positive.

I am bit confused here.

posion as per kp rules.

Pl comment.

Inder

Guest guest

Dear Inder,

1. In my personal opinion, there may three options.

a/ Guruji KSK original as mentioned in answering " NO " to Dear

Abhay, " Retrograde-Horary chart " , KP Reader VI, Edition 1978, pp 146-

147;

b/ Dr. Kar's Retrogression theory may be applicable;

c/ Sometimes it may be an exceptional case or unclear mind of the

querist.

2. KSK original has been appraised by Dr. Bal Krishna Singh in KP

Year Book (KPYB)2003, p 17, , in Prof. Vijay Kumar in KPYB 2003, p 52

& 2004, p 25, R. Gopal in KPYB 2005, p 19, Rajendra Kumar in KPYB

2005, p 52.

3. The application of Dr. Kar's Retrogression theory is expalined by

Prof. K. Balachandran in KPYB 2002, p 87.

4. There may be some exceptional cases . Alan Leo, " It is

important to remember that no question should be asked, nor Horary

figure cast, unless the mind is truly serious and quite anxious

concerning the matter upon which the information is sought. Other

wise, disappointment and erroneous judgement will certainly result " .

According to Bamadeva Mohanty mentions in KPYB 2002, p 49, at the

time of the query, the querist gets confused in giving a number.

Best regards,

tw

, " Inder " <indervohra2001>

wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

> The basic rule of KP horary is that if sublord of 11th cusp is in

the

> star of a retro planet, the answer of the querry is in negative.

>

> Sometimes I am finding this to be not correct. I also saw that if

that

> retro planet is also retro in the natal chart of the querriest,

answer

> may come as positive.

>

> I am bit confused here.

>

> Do other members have ever noticed falure of this basic rule.

> Sh Sahni of hans group also mentioned that instead of seeing

> retro or direct motion one sholud consider the placements and cusp

> posion as per kp rules.

>

> Pl comment.

>

> Inder

Guest guest

Dear Inder,tw853 et al,

Fortunately for us,Guruji KSK has provided us all,with the most unique method of Ruling Planets...we can always take recourse to them,whenever in doubt...! ?

Best wishes,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Inder,1. In my personal opinion, there may three options.a/ Guruji KSK original as mentioned in answering "NO" to Dear Abhay, "Retrograde-Horary chart", KP Reader VI, Edition 1978, pp 146-147;b/ Dr. Kar's Retrogression theory may be applicable;c/ Sometimes it may be an exceptional case or unclear mind of the querist.2. KSK original has been appraised by Dr. Bal Krishna Singh in KP Year Book (KPYB)2003, p 17, , in Prof. Vijay Kumar in KPYB 2003, p 52 & 2004, p 25, R. Gopal in KPYB 2005, p 19, Rajendra Kumar in KPYB 2005, p 52.3. The application of Dr. Kar's Retrogression theory is expalined by Prof. K. Balachandran in KPYB 2002, p 87.4. There may be some exceptional cases . Alan Leo, "It is important to remember that no question

should be asked, nor Horary figure cast, unless the mind is truly serious and quite anxious concerning the matter upon which the information is sought. Other wise, disappointment and erroneous judgement will certainly result". According to Bamadeva Mohanty mentions in KPYB 2002, p 49, at the time of the query, the querist gets confused in giving a number.Best regards,tw , "Inder" <indervohra2001> wrote:> > Dear friends,> The basic rule of KP horary is that if sublord of 11th cusp is in the > star of a retro planet, the answer of the querry is in negative.> > Sometimes I am finding this to be not correct. I also saw that if that > retro planet is also retro in the natal chart of the querriest, answer > may come as positive.> > I am bit confused here.> > Do other members have ever

noticed falure of this basic rule.> Sh Sahni of hans group also mentioned that instead of seeing > retro or direct motion one sholud consider the placements and cusp > posion as per kp rules.> > Pl comment.> > Inder

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

NoBody Knows the Answer to the following

query...??

----------------

Dear Inder

You might be correct. In the example

given by me (KP no. 149), the 11th sub-lord (Venus) is the star of

Retro. Planet (Jup.) & Jup. is Retro. in the Natal

chart of querriest too.

All members, Pls. give your opinion

on what Inder is Saying.

Inder wrote:

Dear friends,

The basic rule of KP horary is that if sublord of 11th cusp is

in the

Sometimes I am finding this to be not correct. I also saw that if

that

retro planet is also retro in the natal chart of the querriest,

answer

may come as positive.

I am bit confused here.

posion as per kp rules.

Guest guest

Dear Rao,

In the RPs also we have to discard retro planets or planets in retro

star or sub lord.

Dear Tw853,

You have qouted some books etc. It is difficult to get hold of these.

Can you very briefly say what these authors have said in case of

11th sub lord being retro or in star of retro planet.

Inder

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1>

wrote:

> Dear Inder,tw853 et al,

> Fortunately for us,Guruji KSK has

provided us all,with the most unique method of Ruling Planets...we

can always take recourse to them,whenever in doubt...! ?

> Best wishes,

> lyrastro1

> GOOD LUCK !

>

> tw853 <tw853> wrote:

>

> Dear Inder,

>

> 1. In my personal opinion, there may three options.

>

> a/ Guruji KSK original as mentioned in answering " NO " to Dear

> Abhay, " Retrograde-Horary chart " , KP Reader VI, Edition 1978, pp

146-

> 147;

>

> b/ Dr. Kar's Retrogression theory may be applicable;

>

> c/ Sometimes it may be an exceptional case or unclear mind of the

> querist.

>

> 2. KSK original has been appraised by Dr. Bal Krishna Singh in KP

> Year Book (KPYB)2003, p 17, , in Prof. Vijay Kumar in KPYB 2003, p

> & 2004, p 25, R. Gopal in KPYB 2005, p 19, Rajendra Kumar in KPYB

> 2005, p 52.

>

> 3. The application of Dr. Kar's Retrogression theory is expalined

by

> Prof. K. Balachandran in KPYB 2002, p 87.

>

> 4. There may be some exceptional cases . Alan Leo, " It is

> important to remember that no question should be asked, nor Horary

> figure cast, unless the mind is truly serious and quite anxious

> concerning the matter upon which the information is sought. Other

> wise, disappointment and erroneous judgement will certainly

result " .

> According to Bamadeva Mohanty mentions in KPYB 2002, p 49, at the

> time of the query, the querist gets confused in giving a number.

>

> Best regards,

>

>

> tw

>

>

>

> , " Inder " <indervohra2001>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends,

> > The basic rule of KP horary is that if sublord of 11th cusp is

in

> the

> > star of a retro planet, the answer of the querry is in negative.

> >

> > Sometimes I am finding this to be not correct. I also saw that

if

> that

> > retro planet is also retro in the natal chart of the querriest,

> answer

> > may come as positive.

> >

> > I am bit confused here.

> >

> > Do other members have ever noticed falure of this basic rule.

> > Sh Sahni of hans group also mentioned that instead of

seeing

> > retro or direct motion one sholud consider the placements and

cusp

> > posion as per kp rules.

> >

> > Pl comment.

> >

> > Inder

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.inderji,

How can we take in to consideration that 11th CSL in the planet of retrogression as simply negative and predict if the matter is well going to happen shortly.Just like a person well qualified and well skilled,if he asks a question on job...if 11th CSL SAT IN STAR OF JUPITER RETRO DENOTES he will not at all get a job in future or for 2 years.How can it be correct?.

Ofcourse,tough time can be understood but we cannot nullify the happening of getting a job in a near future.Say two weeks or maximum one month may be he can try....why not he will get a job soon if he tries hard??.

Kindly reply to this learned members.

Thanks

Balaji Gopalakrishnan

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Inder,tw853 et al,

Fortunately for us,Guruji KSK has provided us all,with the most unique method of Ruling Planets...we can always take recourse to them,whenever in doubt...! ?

Best wishes,

lyrastro1

Dear Inder,1. In my personal opinion, there may three options.a/ Guruji KSK original as mentioned in answering "NO" to Dear Abhay, "Retrograde-Horary chart", KP Reader VI, Edition 1978, pp 146-147;b/ Dr. Kar's Retrogression theory may be applicable;c/ Sometimes it may be an exceptional case or unclear mind of the querist.2. KSK original has been appraised by Dr. Bal Krishna Singh in KP Year Book (KPYB)2003, p 17, , in Prof. Vijay Kumar in KPYB 2003, p 52 & 2004, p 25, R. Gopal in KPYB 2005, p 19, Rajendra Kumar in KPYB 2005, p 52.3. The application of Dr. Kar's Retrogression theory is expalined by Prof. K. Balachandran in KPYB 2002, p 87.4. There may be some exceptional cases . Alan Leo, "It is important to remember that no question

should be asked, nor Horary figure cast, unless the mind is truly serious and quite anxious concerning the matter upon which the information is sought. Other wise, disappointment and erroneous judgement will certainly result". According to Bamadeva Mohanty mentions in KPYB 2002, p 49, at the time of the query, the querist gets confused in giving a number.Best regards,tw , "Inder" <indervohra2001> wrote:> > Dear friends,> The basic rule of KP horary is that if sublord of 11th cusp is in the > star of a retro planet, the answer of the querry is in negative.> > Sometimes I am finding this to be not correct. I also saw that if that > retro planet is also retro in the natal chart of the querriest, answer > may come as positive.> > I am bit confused here.> > Do other members have ever

noticed falure of this basic rule.> Sh Sahni of hans group also mentioned that instead of seeing > retro or direct motion one sholud consider the placements and cusp > posion as per kp rules.> > Pl comment.> > Inder

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

online.

Guest guest

Dear Balaji,

I recommend you try arriving at the significators,using the now-famous sub-sub theory...made very practicable by the late Pt.K.R.Kar,and Prof.Balachandran...

Last years annual alone contains an excellent article by Prof.Balachandran...it may help you a lot...

With best wishes,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !"Balaji G.krishnan" <balaji_g_krishnan wrote:

Dear Mr.inderji,

How can we take in to consideration that 11th CSL in the planet of retrogression as simply negative and predict if the matter is well going to happen shortly.Just like a person well qualified and well skilled,if he asks a question on job...if 11th CSL SAT IN STAR OF JUPITER RETRO DENOTES he will not at all get a job in future or for 2 years.How can it be correct?.

Ofcourse,tough time can be understood but we cannot nullify the happening of getting a job in a near future.Say two weeks or maximum one month may be he can try....why not he will get a job soon if he tries hard??.

Thanks

Balaji Gopalakrishnan

Dear Inder,tw853 et al,

Best wishes,

lyrastro1

online.

Guest guest

Dear Lajimiji

Thank you so much for your sincere and kind response to my query.

Even though,I have heard and read some articles on Sub-sub theory,but I was hesitating to touch on that for two reasons.

1.Accuracy of the chart...ofcourse,if its with Raichurji's software I hope will be correct.

2.Previous experience of many astrologers still not known.

If you have tested and accepted that as good by experience,definitely I will follow that.

Best regards

Balaji GopalakrishnanYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Balaji,

I recommend you try arriving at the significators,using the now-famous sub-sub theory...made very practicable by the late Pt.K.R.Kar,and Prof.Balachandran...

Last years annual alone contains an excellent article by Prof.Balachandran...it may help you a lot...

With best wishes,

lyrastro1

Dear Mr.inderji,

Thanks

Balaji Gopalakrishnan

Dear Inder,tw853 et al,

Best wishes,

lyrastro1

online.

Guest guest

Dear Balaji,

I have not "mastered" the sub-sub theory yet... but I am experimenting with it since the past year or so,and cross-checking wherever and whenever possible/feasible,with the usual K.P. method,with Mr.Raichur's software,as it is accurate upto the sub-sub level.

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

Dear Lajimiji

Even though,I have heard and read some articles on Sub-sub theory,but I was hesitating to touch on that for two reasons.

1.Accuracy of the chart...ofcourse,if its with Raichurji's software I hope will be correct.

If you have tested and accepted that as good by experience,definitely I will follow that.

Best regards

Dear Balaji,

With best wishes,

lyrastro1

Dear Mr.inderji,

Thanks

Balaji Gopalakrishnan

Dear Inder,tw853 et al,

Best wishes,

lyrastro1

online.

Guest guest

Dear lajimiji

Thank u so much.Let me try that whenever possible.

bye

Balaji GYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Balaji,

I have not "mastered" the sub-sub theory yet... but I am experimenting with it since the past year or so,and cross-checking wherever and whenever possible/feasible,with the usual K.P. method,with Mr.Raichur's software,as it is accurate upto the sub-sub level.

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

Dear Lajimiji

Best regards

Dear Balaji,

With best wishes,

lyrastro1

Dear Mr.inderji,

Thanks

Balaji Gopalakrishnan

Dear Inder,tw853 et al,

Best wishes,

lyrastro1

online.

Guest guest

Yes dear , this is the point I am trying to raise.

My feeling is that Retro planets act in different or reverse way.

Say Jupiter is to give promotion during the expansion of thr

organisation where native is working. But Retro jupiter may give

promotion to native during decline of organisation when many others

left. If the native has Jup retro in his chart then in his horary

chart also promotion will be indiacted by retro Jupiter.

So retro does not mean denial always. One has to see what retro

planet is signfying as per Kp rules.

Inder

, " Balaji G.krishnan "

<balaji_g_krishnan> wrote:

> Dear Mr.inderji,

>

> How can we take in to consideration that 11th CSL in the planet of

retrogression as simply negative and predict if the matter is well

going to happen shortly.Just like a person well qualified and well

skilled,if he asks a question on job...if 11th CSL SAT IN STAR OF

JUPITER RETRO DENOTES he will not at all get a job in future or for

2 years.How can it be correct?.

>

> Ofcourse,tough time can be understood but we cannot nullify the

happening of getting a job in a near future.Say two weeks or maximum

one month may be he can try....why not he will get a job soon if he

tries hard??.

>

> Kindly reply to this learned members.

>

> Thanks

> Balaji Gopalakrishnan

>

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> wrote:

> Dear Inder,tw853 et al,

> Fortunately for us,Guruji KSK has

provided us all,with the most unique method of Ruling Planets...we

can always take recourse to them,whenever in doubt...! ?

> Best wishes,

> lyrastro1

> GOOD LUCK !

>

> tw853 <tw853> wrote:

>

> Dear Inder,

>

> 1. In my personal opinion, there may three options.

>

> a/ Guruji KSK original as mentioned in answering " NO " to Dear

> Abhay, " Retrograde-Horary chart " , KP Reader VI, Edition 1978, pp

146-

> 147;

>

> b/ Dr. Kar's Retrogression theory may be applicable;

>

> c/ Sometimes it may be an exceptional case or unclear mind of the

> querist.

>

> 2. KSK original has been appraised by Dr. Bal Krishna Singh in KP

> Year Book (KPYB)2003, p 17, , in Prof. Vijay Kumar in KPYB 2003, p

> & 2004, p 25, R. Gopal in KPYB 2005, p 19, Rajendra Kumar in KPYB

> 2005, p 52.

>

> 3. The application of Dr. Kar's Retrogression theory is expalined

by

> Prof. K. Balachandran in KPYB 2002, p 87.

>

> 4. There may be some exceptional cases . Alan Leo, " It is

> important to remember that no question should be asked, nor Horary

> figure cast, unless the mind is truly serious and quite anxious

> concerning the matter upon which the information is sought. Other

> wise, disappointment and erroneous judgement will certainly

result " .

> According to Bamadeva Mohanty mentions in KPYB 2002, p 49, at the

> time of the query, the querist gets confused in giving a number.

>

> Best regards,

>

>

> tw

>

>

>

> , " Inder " <indervohra2001>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends,

> > The basic rule of KP horary is that if sublord of 11th cusp is

in

> the

> > star of a retro planet, the answer of the querry is in negative.

> >

> > Sometimes I am finding this to be not correct. I also saw that

if

> that

> > retro planet is also retro in the natal chart of the querriest,

> answer

> > may come as positive.

> >

> > I am bit confused here.

> >

> > Do other members have ever noticed falure of this basic rule.

> > Sh Sahni of hans group also mentioned that instead of

seeing

> > retro or direct motion one sholud consider the placements and

cusp

> > posion as per kp rules.

> >

> > Pl comment.

> >

> > Inder

>

>

>

>

>

> India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

>

Guest guest

Dear Abhay,

1. Pl refer as regards to KP Msg #3404 & KP Reader VI, p 145 (In a

Natal chart, a planet in direct motion or retrograde-- no difference.)

2. No comment on any other rule or feeling without any support of

sufficient samples of practical cases.

Best regards,

tw

, Abhay Godse <abhaygodse@e...> wrote:

>