IndiaDivine.org

How to Determine Personality Traits?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Given a native's chart how does one determine the physical and

mental makeup of the native? Is there a systematic procedure for

this? What factors/agents influence the traits?

Related: KP 4th Reader provides a description of the life partner

(page 86 onwards). I am not clear about how to use this. For

example, what does this mean:

" If the sublord of the 7th cusp is SUN and it is deposited in, or

the lord of the constellation is SUN in which the sublord of 7th is

in ... "

Similarly, pages 109 - 112 of 6th Reader give some information. The

2nd Reader has a a lot of information pertaining to signs, stars and

houses. For a beginner these are quite intimidating and often

confusing.

I concede that it is not " mathematical " , but I guess there should be

a systematic way to do this (otherwise different astrologers will

arrive at different interpretations for the same native).

Please help.

Regards,

Rangarajan

Guest guest

Dear Rangarajan,

For a brief descriptive and rational reading of the "properties" of each lagna,as per the position of the star in which the sublord of the Ascendant is placed,please refer Horary Astrology by KSK...

You will get the answer to your query...!

With best wishes,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Members,Given a native's chart how does one determine the physical and mental makeup of the native? Is there a systematic procedure for this? What factors/agents influence the traits?Related: KP 4th Reader provides a description of the life partner (page 86 onwards). I am not clear about how to use this. For example, what does this mean:"If the sublord of the 7th cusp is SUN and it is deposited in, or the lord of the constellation is SUN in which the sublord of 7th is in ..."Similarly, pages 109 - 112 of 6th Reader give some information. The 2nd Reader has a a lot of information pertaining to signs, stars and houses. For a beginner these are quite intimidating and often confusing.I concede that it is not "mathematical", but I guess there should be a systematic way to do this (otherwise different

astrologers will arrive at different interpretations for the same native).Please help.Regards,Rangarajan

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Dear Rangarajan,

I am a new member, and I have been getting your emails.What Yogesh says is correct, and finally, I think we have to confirm by judging the ruling planets at the moment of working on a horary or natal horoscope. Horoscope invariably is incorrect as the birth time can never be precise. Hence as per the KP system, Ruling planets for a given native always govern the lifepath and events that happen or going to happen. This is the golden rule established by late professor Sri Krishnmoorthy. This rule is 100% reliable as it is based of the accurate time factor.

Personality traits are rather difficult to assess in the modern times as the books written 45 years ago, when moral values were high, and cultural desciplines were religiously observed.

The interpretation therefore in present scenario is radically different. Yet the basics do not change much. Mathematics can go wrong only when we make errors in casting the horoscope and entering data.

I have developed a horary / horoscope format based on KP system using Microsoft Excel program, which gives all vital information at one glance. There are no cross references. I shall soon attach a copy of this programmed format for everyone's use. One has to be very focused when a horary chart is cast, such that no inadvertent mistakes happen in entering the data. Today we are having excellent facility to do this work with help of software and computers.

5 decades ago, great astrologers did not have even a correct panchang.

My good wishes to all

Dinkar Rao

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Rangarajan,

For a brief descriptive and rational reading of the "properties" of each lagna,as per the position of the star in which the sublord of the Ascendant is placed,please refer Horary Astrology by KSK...

You will get the answer to your query...!

With best wishes,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Members,Given a native's chart how does one determine the physical and mental makeup of the native? Is there a systematic procedure for this? What factors/agents influence the traits?Related: KP 4th Reader provides a description of the life partner (page 86 onwards). I am not clear about how to use this. For example, what does this mean:"If the sublord of the 7th cusp is SUN and it is deposited in, or the lord of the constellation is SUN in which the sublord of 7th is in ..."Similarly, pages 109 - 112 of 6th Reader give some information. The 2nd Reader has a a lot of information pertaining to signs, stars and houses. For a beginner these are quite intimidating and often confusing.I concede that it is not "mathematical", but I guess there should be a systematic way to do this (otherwise different

astrologers will arrive at different interpretations for the same native).Please help.Regards,Rangarajan

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.