IndiaDivine.org

Can I trust this person ? Our laste Guruji,KSK answers...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

How to find out ,if I can trust this person ? ...was a query asked by a member,some time ago...

Luckily,I found K.P. & Astrology,1996,Annual.

On Pp.166-167., given by KSK himself...

Briefly it states :

(The 4th & the 12th houses are to be analysed for finding out whether one is sincere,honest,trustworthy or not...)

i) If the IVth house lord is a malefic or not,if it is in the constellation of a malefic planet,the significator of the XIIth one is a criminal,or of a criminal bent of mind...

ii) Mars gives the courage to do crime openly,while Saturn does things by the backdoor,secretly...and Saturn posited in the XIIth,makes one do things un-noticed by others...

iii) The worst combination is Merc(intelligent,clever and cunning),in the constellation of Saturn posited in the XIIth...and in the sub of Rahu or Kethu...(such people follow any laws/rules etc....)

I hope,I have been of help to this member and also others who felt that an answer to this question was not given in any of the K.P., Readers...etc.

Members are requested to preserve this answer in their computers...

If they can get hold of a copy of this Magazine,the same article continues to explain why KSK prefered Horary to Natal horoscopy...

With the very best wishes,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

ThankU yogesh ji!Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Members,

How to find out ,if I can trust this person ? ...was a query asked by a member,some time ago...

Luckily,I found K.P. & Astrology,1996,Annual.

On Pp.166-167., given by KSK himself...

Briefly it states :

(The 4th & the 12th houses are to be analysed for finding out whether one is sincere,honest,trustworthy or not...)

i) If the IVth house lord is a malefic or not,if it is in the constellation of a malefic planet,the significator of the XIIth one is a criminal,or of a criminal bent of mind...

ii) Mars gives the courage to do crime openly,while Saturn does things by the backdoor,secretly...and Saturn posited in the XIIth,makes one do things un-noticed by others...

iii) The worst combination is Merc(intelligent,clever and cunning),in the constellation of Saturn posited in the XIIth...and in the sub of Rahu or Kethu...(such people follow any laws/rules etc....)

I hope,I have been of help to this member and also others who felt that an answer to this question was not given in any of the K.P., Readers...etc.

Members are requested to preserve this answer in their computers...

If they can get hold of a copy of this Magazine,the same article continues to explain why KSK prefered Horary to Natal horoscopy...

With the very best wishes,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.