IndiaDivine.org

What is Chiron?? tw

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you so much tw for the information. It leaves me speechless, that my children (twins) were born on 01-11-1997 9.54, 9.55 AM.

Suddenly i find relevance in the words of a very religious relative of mine, who said that both these children are destined to be see great heights in future. He passed out very soon thereafter.

I feel humbled by your information, that my children share their birthday with such a great soul.

with folded hands and lots of thanks

Rajat

tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear All,Great Seer Cheiro was born on Chiron's "Birthday" 111 years earlier on 01-11-1866, Great Astrologer KS Krishnamurti 69 years earlier on 01-11-1908,and Chiron's discovery date was 01-11-1977.Best regards,tw , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> wrote:> Dear Sandy,> Allow me to thank you very much for the detailed information on CHIRON.> In K.P.,based on Hindu Astrology,as you are very well aware,only the Sun,Moon and the other planets upto Sat,Rahu & Kethu, have been made use of,although in recent years,Uranus(Herschel), Pluto & Pars

Fortuna have also been included and often used in prognostication...in K.P. literature available...KSK had no inhibition in borrowing good ideas from other systems of astrology...> Also no Indian Ephemeris gives the position of chiron,thus the knowledge about Chiron was thus new to me...> Thanks once again,> Yours sincerely,>

lyrastro1> GOOD LUCK !> > > Sandy Crowther <sandycrowther@a...> wrote:> Dear Dushyant, Punit, and KP Groupies,> > I haven't had much time to participate on the list lately - (I need more time :-) - among other things, I've been busy working on the KP material on my site) but I did want to make an additional comment on Chiron in addition to what Punit gave from his Google search. > > I have studied the effects of Chiron quite extensively over the past several years and I have found that the best definition of Chiron (taken from my own

first hand experience from my studies and research that I did on the Magi Astrology teachings - a Western based tropical system of astrology) is below. I had delineated 30 plus charts for a research/foundation paper I was preparing a few years back for Magi Certification (and prepared a written thesis of almost 500 pages of research - with much focus on Chiron amongst other things), and have analyzed many more charts since that time using Chiron, so below is the true definition of Chiron (in my not so humble opinion :-). I have only begun (private research) integration with Chiron and Eastern systems (such as KP), but much promise is definitely there. I have used Chiron for much of my work (also my predictions done here and on another KP list) - but I never mention "Chiron" because it is not "KP approved" and I don't want to be the> one to stir the pot. :-) But my suggestion is - Do definitely take a

look at Chiron and its interactions/aspects with the planets (especially Saturn) - it is definitely worth the look and serious study if you are research inclined and serious about attaining predictive accuracy. > > Chiron is a comet-like planetoid, that orbits the Sun between Saturn and Uranus, and which has quite profound astrological significance. Chiron is the planet that has rulership over emotional ties, marriages, weddings, the family, spouses, and children. It represents the target of a person's romantic and marital interest. Chiron also has rulership over promises and commitments of love, including engagements and marriage vows. It governs fertility and pregnancies, and the act of giving birth to children in marriage. Chiron rules the material and romantic instinct and desire of romance, as well as romance itself. It also signifies karmic bonds and intuitive trust. Chiron has dominion over charisma and a

person's public image; and being noteworthy, esteemed, distinctive, and distinguished in appearance. Chiron is ruler of your career and how you choose to make a living, as well as where you could be most successful. It also signifies your earning power, the economy, and economics.> Chiron imparts extraordinary qualities. It also represents life, death, and reincarnation, and it is symbolic of the future. Also: Career, trust, free-enterprising, life and death, earning power, freedom, free will, pioneers and adventurers, famous public image, noteworthy.> > For more information on how Chiron is used with respect to chart analysis, you may want to read my analysis that I worked on (before the trial took place), of the Laci Peterson Murder (by her husband Scott Peterson). If interested, go to my website at: > http://www.jupitersweb.com/laci_peterson_murder.htm. Perhaps that will give you an idea of one of the usages of Chiron in delineation. I'm not real big on asteroids - but Chiron holds much promise...and I never miss an opportunity (even using KP) to look at what's going on with Chiron.> > > All the Best,> Sandy Crowther> http://www.jupitersweb.com> > > > > > On Behalf Of Punit Pandey> Friday, April 22, 2005 1:23 AM> >

Re: What is Chiron??> > > > Dushyant ji,> > Little googling has given me this -> > "It is the most recently discovered asteroid of astrological interest, discovered by astronomer Charles Kowal, Hale Observatories, in 1977. A planetoid discovered in 1977 between the orbits of Saturn and Uranus. When Chiron was first discovered, it was thought to be the tenth planet of our solar system. When it became apparent, however, that Chiron did not support an atmosphere, it was downgraded to a planetoid or large asteroid. In a chart, Chiron shows where you may best show your mastery or expertise, or how you heal or benefit others through your knowledge and past experience. Popular with psychological astrologers, Chiron is considered to represent: the wounded healer, priest, shaman, one who serves humanity. Chiron also alerts us to our blind spots - those

features of our personality that are obvious to everyone but us." > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On 4/21/05, dushyant gautam <dushyantgautam> wrote: > Hi learners> > how r u all?> i hope u all r fine over there.> > please kindly let me know > "What is Chiron in Western Astrology?"> > waiting for your early response.> > dushyant> > Dushyant Gautam> > ______________________ > India Matrimony: Find your life partner online> Go to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony > > > > > > >