IndiaDivine.org

WAITING FOR THE GREAT KNOWLEDGE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Anil Charanji,

WAITING FOR GREAT AND HONEST KNOWLEDGE

Am still waiting for inputs from You and Masterji to guide mewhen the Share Market is going to go up,(If Not which Scriptsare going to go Up). I have got some hard earned savings,which I wish to grow and felt very happy,elated & hopeful after reading Your posts and the scores of Members on thisForum whom You claimed have benefitted. So why keep meaway from this knowledge. Let me earn too, Afterall I am also a brother of You,same spark of God in me too.

Please give me at least 5 Dates this Month, when the Markets will rise, and 5 Dates this Month when the Market will fall.If these match then I assure you, that I will make You and Your Master a Karodpati, no doubt, This is a gentlemans promise.

If You cannot do this, then next time please stop salescampaigning and unnecessary fooling of people withthis abracadabra. If Share Markets or other suchpredictions were easy,then why are You and Your Masterwasting time here ? I can make you meet with so manybig Industrialists and Big players of Share Market(I am Myself in Finance Market)who are ready to payRs.1 - 5 Lakhs per such prediction coming true.

Earning money,advertising and sales campaigning is goodand permissible, but earning money unethically, byfooling people,immorally, and duping,is certainly not.

Now dont talk about here and there,as You have been doingto all my posts,but come straight to the point,just giveme the dates, and I Will make You My next Master andserve You.

Humbly Yours,Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Just wait and watch...............enjoy chill anilBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Anil Charanji, WAITING FOR GREAT AND HONEST KNOWLEDGE Am still waiting for inputs from You and Masterji to guide mewhen the Share Market is going to go up,(If Not which Scriptsare going to go Up). I have got some hard earned savings,which I wish

to grow and felt very happy,elated & hopeful after reading Your posts and the scores of Members on thisForum whom You claimed have benefitted. So why keep meaway from this knowledge. Let me earn too, Afterall I am also a brother of You,same spark of God in me too. Please give me at least 5 Dates this Month, when the Markets will rise, and 5 Dates this Month when the Market will fall.If these match then I assure you, that I will make You and Your Master a Karodpati, no doubt, This is a gentlemans promise. If You cannot do this, then next time please stop salescampaigning and unnecessary fooling of people withthis abracadabra. If Share Markets or other suchpredictions were easy,then why are You and Your Masterwasting time here ? I can make you meet with so manybig Industrialists and Big players of Share Market(I am Myself

in Finance Market)who are ready to payRs.1 - 5 Lakhs per such prediction coming true. Earning money,advertising and sales campaigning is goodand permissible, but earning money unethically, byfooling people,immorally, and duping,is certainly not. Now dont talk about here and there,as You have been doingto all my posts,but come straight to the point,just giveme the dates, and I Will make You My next Master andserve You. Humbly Yours,Bhaskar.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Bhai Anilji,

What are you both upto now ? I get scared by such type

of warnings please.Do not try any Black Magic on me

please,because my Guruji has already done the required

security with regards to this, and anyone doing such

action on me, the act would re-bounce and target the

sender himself.

But yet You scare me by saying wait and watch...

Bhaskar.

, Anil Charan <theoneastro

wrote:

>

> Just wait and watch...............enjoy

>

> chill

> anil

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

> Dear Anil Charanji,

> WAITING FOR GREAT AND HONEST KNOWLEDGE

> Am still waiting for inputs from You and Masterji to guide me

> when the Share Market is going to go up,(If Not which Scripts

> are going to go Up). I have got some hard earned savings,

> which I wish to grow and felt very happy,elated & hopeful

> after reading Your posts and the scores of Members on this

> Forum whom You claimed have benefitted. So why keep me

> away from this knowledge. Let me earn too, After

> all I am also a brother of You,same spark of God in me too.

> Please give me at least 5 Dates this Month, when the Markets

> will rise, and 5 Dates this Month when the Market will fall.

> If these match then I assure you, that I will make You and Your

Master a Karodpati, no doubt, This is a

> gentlemans promise.

> If You cannot do this, then next time please stop sales

> campaigning and unnecessary fooling of people with

> this abracadabra. If Share Markets or other such

> predictions were easy,then why are You and Your Master

> wasting time here ? I can make you meet with so many

> big Industrialists and Big players of Share Market

> (I am Myself in Finance Market)who are ready to pay

> Rs.1 - 5 Lakhs per such prediction coming true.

> Earning money,advertising and sales campaigning is good

> and permissible, but earning money unethically, by

> fooling people,immorally, and duping,is certainly not.

> Now dont talk about here and there,as You have been doing

> to all my posts,but come straight to the point,just give

> me the dates, and I Will make You My next Master and

> serve You.

> Humbly Yours,

> Bhaskar.

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji , Pls do not worry about these things, we are in 21st century.. and our main aim is to aware ppl here in the forum to guide and show the right way about their personal and professional errors. I don't believe in BLACK MAGIC, You have a plenty knowledge about it but i am also a follower of astrology/ numerology, So Lets wait for the right update and watch the pple get benefited from it...........And enjoy the rest t.............. This was i meant written as below ......................... Cheers Anil Bhaskar

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Bhai Anilji,What are you both upto now ? I get scared by such type of warnings please.Do not try any Black Magic on me please,because my Guruji has already done the required security with regards to this, and anyone doing such action on me, the act would re-bounce and target the sender himself.But yet You scare me by saying wait and watch...Bhaskar. , Anil Charan <theoneastro wrote:>> Just wait and watch...............enjoy> > chill> anil> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> Dear Anil Charanji,> WAITING FOR GREAT AND HONEST KNOWLEDGE> Am still waiting for inputs from You and Masterji to guide me> when the Share Market is going to go up,(If Not which Scripts> are going to go Up). I have got some hard earned savings,> which I wish to grow and felt very happy,elated & hopeful > after reading Your posts and the scores of Members on this> Forum whom You claimed have benefitted. So why keep me> away from this knowledge. Let me earn too, After> all I am also a brother of You,same spark of God in me too.> Please give me at least 5 Dates this Month, when the Markets

> will rise, and 5 Dates this Month when the Market will fall.> If these match then I assure you, that I will make You and Your Master a Karodpati, no doubt, This is a > gentlemans promise.> If You cannot do this, then next time please stop sales> campaigning and unnecessary fooling of people with> this abracadabra. If Share Markets or other such> predictions were easy,then why are You and Your Master> wasting time here ? I can make you meet with so many> big Industrialists and Big players of Share Market> (I am Myself in Finance Market)who are ready to pay> Rs.1 - 5 Lakhs per such prediction coming true. > Earning money,advertising and sales campaigning is good> and permissible, but earning money unethically, by> fooling people,immorally, and duping,is certainly not.> Now dont talk about here and there,as You have been doing> to all my posts,but come

straight to the point,just give> me the dates, and I Will make You My next Master and> serve You.> Humbly Yours,> Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers