IndiaDivine.org

When My Sister Will be Married

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ref: Native DOB 15.09.1981, TOB: 22:49 Hrs, POB :Jodhpur,23.18.N, 73.08.E

Question: Marriage when?

1. The native is of Vrash lagan, Meen raashi and Revati(2nd charan) nakshatra. The marriage got delayed as the lord of 7th house Mangal has become deblited (Neech) aand is sitting with Rahu. This Rahu has its sight on the 7th house and therefore both Mangal and Rahu are affecting the 7th house (house considered for marriage). Besides Guru (Jupiter) which is important for a Girl’s marriage is placed in enemy’s raashi and is seen by Ketu.

2. This lady is right now passing through the mahadasha of Shukra which is good for her. In the mahadasha of Shukra the antar dasha right now is that of Mangal which shall last till Jan 2008. Since Mangal is in its own raashi in Navansh kundali, so all the efforts for marriage will look like that success is not very far. But one will have to wait till the antardasha of Mangal is completed.

3. From end of Jan 2008 the antardasha will be that of Rahu which shall last till Jan 2011. Marriage shall surely take place during this 2008 to 2011.

4. In order to narrow done the time, the calculations show that marriage would take place when Guru would come in Makar raashi in transit. Guru would remain in Makar raashi approx during Nov 2008 to Dec 2009. Marriage should take place during this period. The time can be even more narrowed down but it would involve rigorous calculations.

5. So it should be sufficient to know that marriage would surely take place in year 2009. Marriage will surely take place. It is NOT that it won’t take place at all.

6. The relationship of the 11th lord and the 2nd house lord is very good in the horoscope. The Moon is also seeing the 5th house. Gaj-kesari yog is prominent here.

7. Please note that for this lady there would be very good prosperity after the birth of the child.

8. As a precautionany measure this lady should do the following;

i) Do fast’s on Tuesday’s and do related pooja. Do NOT wear any gemstone related to Mangal.

ii) Do ‘daan’ related to Mangal.

I am not a ‘Pandit’, I am basically a chemical engineer and analyze horoscopes on scientific basis. I may be contacted at the following personal e-mail id.

nikhleshmathur

Regards,

Nikhlesh

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 mini mathur wrote :

>Learnered Astrologers

>

> Namaskar

>

> I want to ask when my sister will get married.

> Her personal details r as under

>

> Deepti

> 15-09-1981

> 22.49

> Jodhpur Rajasthan

>

> Hoping for Response from learned Astrologers.

>

> Regards

>

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.