IndiaDivine.org

Please help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs,

Namaskar

Here are details of my daughter and son (twins).

My son had heart problem and died on 27-03-1984. After much medications and nursing and care daughter survived.

Daughter

Date of Birth: 31-10-1983

Time of Birth: 15.00 IST

Place: Sangli (74 E 34, 16 N 52)

Son

Date of Birth: 31-10-1983

Time of Birth: 15.10 IST

Place: Sangli (74 E 34, 16 N 52)

The question / problem is of my daughter. She passed her 10th with 72% marks in June.1999. In June 2001 she passed her 12th

standard with poor marks when good marks were expected to do a professional course. She graduated in year 2004 with 78% marks. Again when it was needed, she failed in one subject in Masters in Computer Management in June 2006. She passed with 69% in that subject in January 2007. She was selected for a job in Feb.2007 as a trainee. She was no.1 in training institute but was not selected by the company for which the training was given. It was on Friday 4th May 2007. Though she has been offered some alternative jobs by training institute, it involves much money to be spent on short-term course in computer.

She is very much upset and discouraged as when it is some important event she fails to score or is denied what she is deserved. In her school days also she was not selected for which she thought she would be selected. Why this happens in her life? Another question is when she will get married? Kindly suggest some remedy if any.

mak

-- makulkarni