IndiaDivine.org

to live or die?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

pranam guruji! hope u will bless me! i have a serious problem i got engaged before 15 to 20 days but now the engagement broke because some one told bad about me to my fiance and i am not able to bear this as i am a religious and god loving person! my father is a cancer patient and he is also not able to bear this! i feel like committing suicide instead of being a burden to my parents! my parents,family and i are very very depressed as we not know what will happen in the future! my details dob : 13 may 1984 time : 11.41p.m. place : chennai (madras) will this false black mark go? will i get married? do i have a nice future? how are my marriage prospects? when will i get married? please please help me as i am very very depressed and i

feel to die! waiting for your kind reply advice and help!

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Hello, I made your Horo and analyzed it. Your Horo is not from good matrimonial relationship aspect. You have Makara Lagna with Mars in its enemy Tula Rasi in 10 th place, while lord of Tula Venus is in 4 th place in Mesha which is it's enemy rashi. As the same time Mars - Saturn are almost in conjunction in 10 th , and Venus in opposition to both of them. To add to this problem there is Sun - Mars opposition which is not good in female horoscopes from Marriage perspective. You have Guru Mahadasha - Venus Antardasha till 9 th Oct 2007. Also current transits of Mars and Jupiter are not good. This has affected you psychologically also. Do not get disheartened. I see good future for you in terms of career. You should take care while deciding marriage next time and unless competent astrologer has done the match making do not finalize

the marriage. It is blessing in disguise that the relationship broke only with engagement, my many years of experience in analyzing matrimonial life issues tells me that this marriage would not have sustained for long and would have resulted in discontinuation of marriage. If I had boy's Horo, I would have confirmed this. You should wait till January 2008 to think of relationship again. You should consult a good psychiatrist for your depression and take his treatment. Best wishes, Anil Gogatenamratha mootha <namratha_135 wrote: pranam guruji! hope u will bless me! i have a serious problem i got engaged before 15 to 20 days but now the engagement broke because some one told bad about me to my fiance and i am not able to bear this as i am a religious and god loving person! my father is a cancer patient and he is also not able to bear this! i feel like committing suicide instead of being a burden to my parents! my parents,family and i are very very depressed as we not know what will happen in the future! my details dob : 13 may 1984 time : 11.41p.m. place : chennai (madras) will this false black mark go? will i get married? do i have a

nice future? how are my marriage prospects? when will i get married? please please help me as i am very very depressed and i feel to die! waiting for your kind reply advice and help! Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

pranam guruji! thanks so much for your reply! i am not allowed to work because i come from a orthodox family! please tell me when will i get married and how are my marriage prospects? waiting fir your esteemed reply! thanks and regards!Anil Gogate <anil_gogate wrote: Hello, I made your Horo and analyzed it. Your Horo is not from good matrimonial relationship aspect. You have Makara Lagna with Mars in its enemy Tula Rasi in 10 th

place, while lord of Tula Venus is in 4 th place in Mesha which is it's enemy rashi. As the same time Mars - Saturn are almost in conjunction in 10 th , and Venus in opposition to both of them. To add to this problem there is Sun - Mars opposition which is not good in female horoscopes from Marriage perspective. You have Guru Mahadasha - Venus Antardasha till 9 th Oct 2007. Also current transits of Mars and Jupiter are not good. This has affected you psychologically also. Do not get disheartened. I see good future for you in terms of career. You should take care while deciding marriage next time and unless competent astrologer has done the match making do not finalize the marriage. It is blessing in disguise that the relationship broke only with engagement, my many years of experience in analyzing matrimonial life issues tells me that this marriage would not have

sustained for long and would have resulted in discontinuation of marriage. If I had boy's Horo, I would have confirmed this. You should wait till January 2008 to think of relationship again. You should consult a good psychiatrist for your depression and take his treatment. Best wishes, Anil Gogatenamratha mootha <namratha_135 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: pranam guruji! hope u will bless me! i have a serious problem i got engaged before 15 to 20 days but now the engagement broke because some one told bad about me to my fiance and i am not able to bear this as i am a religious and god loving person! my father is a cancer patient and he is also

not able to bear this! i feel like committing suicide instead of being a burden to my parents! my parents,family and i are very very depressed as we not know what will happen in the future! my details dob : 13 may 1984 time : 11.41p.m. place : chennai (madras) will this false black mark go? will i get married? do i have a nice future? how are my marriage prospects? when will i get married? please please help me as i am very very depressed and i feel to die! waiting for your kind reply advice and help! Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.