IndiaDivine.org

to live or die? 3/9

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, how can one persons comment be a diciding factor for anything what if this happened after u were married? and ur parents if u say Fr has cancer what abt ur mother what will happen to her just becasuse u can't handle it that too a person whom u lived/ got engaged to is so weak thank ur startsanyway here is what is possibleur 7th lord chandra is with sani retrograde and kuja or mangal also retrograde a few alliances have to fail before they happen, u will marry a Engineer-automative or mechanical one.10/12/07 to 15/11/08 is a good time to get marriedbetween 15/11/08 to 10/4/11 ur father willsuffer health and financial setbacks even some of his circles, in his case life wmay be a sensitive time.namratha mootha <namratha_135 wrote: pranam guruji! hope u will bless me! i have a serious problem i got engaged before 15 to 20 days but now the engagement broke because some one told bad about me to my fiance and i am not able to bear this as i am a religious and god loving person! my father is a cancer patient and he is also not able to bear this! i feel like committing suicide instead of being a burden to my parents! my parents,family and i are very very depressed as we not know what will happen in the future! my details dob : 13 may 1984 time : 11.41p.m. place : chennai (madras) will this

false black mark go? will i get married? do i have a nice future? how are my marriage prospects? when will i get married? please please help me as i am very very depressed and i feel to die! waiting for your kind reply advice and help! Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

pranam guruji! thanks very much for your reply! can u please tell me how will married life be?Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar wrote: , how can one persons comment be a diciding factor for anything what if this happened after u were married? and ur parents if u say Fr has cancer what abt ur mother what will happen to her just becasuse u can't handle it that too a person whom u lived/ got engaged to is so weak thank ur startsanyway here is what is possibleur 7th lord chandra is with sani

retrograde and kuja or mangal also retrograde a few alliances have to fail before they happen, u will marry a Engineer-automative or mechanical one.10/12/07 to 15/11/08 is a good time to get marriedbetween 15/11/08 to 10/4/11 ur father willsuffer health and financial setbacks even some of his circles, in his case life wmay be a sensitive time.namratha mootha <namratha_135 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: pranam guruji! hope u will bless me! i have a serious problem i got engaged before 15 to 20 days but now the engagement broke because some one told bad about me to my fiance and i am not able to bear this as i am a religious and god loving person! my father is a cancer patient and he is also not able to bear this! i feel like committing suicide instead of being a

burden to my parents! my parents,family and i are very very depressed as we not know what will happen in the future! my details dob : 13 may 1984 time : 11.41p.m. place : chennai (madras) will this false black mark go? will i get married? do i have a nice future? how are my marriage prospects? when will i get married? please please help me as i am very very depressed and i feel to die! waiting for your kind reply advice and help! Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here Be a better Heartthrob.

Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here