IndiaDivine.org

studies query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Astrologer, My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.M y query is regarding my studies as there has been lots of ups and downs.Please kindly let me know when will I successfully complte my studies and can I go as far as Master's and proceed to do a Phd?Will I be a highly qualified person and reach to the top? Thanks. Regards, Ron Sam

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Dear Mr Ron

Hope you are in best of your health and spirits.

You have an excellent birth chart in most aspects of life. You

should not worry, you will be able to achieve high qualifications,

good professional status in life. You should do hard work only,

success is definite in your life.

With Best Wishes

Narinder Juneja

www.MyWebAstrologer.com

K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,

Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.

INDIA

, Ron Sam

<saraswathydurga wrote:

>

> Dear Astrologer,

> My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of

birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.M y query is regarding my studies as

there has been lots of ups and downs.Please kindly let me know when

will I successfully complte my studies and can I go as far as

Master's and proceed to do a Phd?Will I be a highly qualified person

and reach to the top?

> Thanks.

> Regards,

> Ron Sam

>

>

>

> Building a website is a piece of cake.

> Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

>

Dear Astrologer, Thanks for your reply.It is definetely a relief that I can do well.I have a querry for you.There this girl that I like,I would like to know our horoscope compatability,whether I should make a approach for this girl and whether marriage is a possibility.Her name is Sharmaine,date of birth is 2 July 1986,born in Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.I don't know the time of birth.How will it work out?Please also explain my marriage chart and how will my marriage life be.Please do reply as soon as possible. Thanks. Ron"NarinderJuneja (Astrologer)" <njuneja wrote: Dear Mr RonHope you are in best of your health and spirits.You have an excellent birth chart in most aspects of life. You should not worry, you will be able to achieve high qualifications, good professional status in life. You should do hard work only, success is definite in your life.With Best WishesNarinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.comK-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA , Ron Sam <saraswathydurga wrote:>> Dear Astrologer,> My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.M y query is regarding my studies as there has been lots of ups and downs.Please kindly let me know when will I

successfully complte my studies and can I go as far as Master's and proceed to do a Phd?Will I be a highly qualified person and reach to the top?> Thanks.> Regards,> Ron Sam> > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.>

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Dear Mr Ron

Without time of birth the exact horoscope cannot be made so it is essential

With Best Wishes

Narinder Juneja

www.MyWebAstrologer.com

K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA

-

Ron Sam

Friday, September 21, 2007 9:06 AM

Re: Re: studies query

Dear Astrologer,

Thanks for your reply.It is definetely a relief that I can do well.I have a querry for you.There this girl that I like,I would like to know our horoscope compatability,whether I should make a approach for this girl and whether marriage is a possibility.Her name is Sharmaine,date of birth is 2 July 1986,born in Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.I don't know the time of birth.How will it work out?Please also explain my marriage chart and how will my marriage life be.Please do reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Ron"NarinderJuneja (Astrologer)" <njuneja (AT) mywebastrologer (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Mr RonHope you are in best of your health and spirits.You have an excellent birth chart in most aspects of life. You should not worry, you will be able to achieve high qualifications, good professional status in life. You should do hard work only, success is definite in your life.With Best WishesNarinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.comK-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA , Ron Sam <saraswathydurga wrote:>> Dear Astrologer,> My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.M y query is regarding my studies as there has been lots of ups and downs.Please kindly let me know when will I successfully complte my studies and can I go as far as Master's and proceed to do a Phd?Will I be a highly qualified person and reach to the top?> Thanks.> Regards,> Ron Sam> > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.>

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

-Dear Mr Ron

Without time of birth the exact horoscope cannot be made so it is

essential

With Best Wishes

Narinder Juneja

www.MyWebAstrologer.com

K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,

Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.

INDIA

-- In , Ron Sam <saraswathydurga

wrote:

>

> Dear Astrologer,

> Thanks for your reply.It is definetely a relief that I can do

well.I have a querry for you.There this girl that I like,I would

like to know our horoscope compatability,whether I should make a

approach for this girl and whether marriage is a possibility.Her

name is Sharmaine,date of birth is 2 July 1986,born in

Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.I don't know the time of birth.How will it work

out?Please also explain my marriage chart and how will my marriage

life be.Please do reply as soon as possible.

> Thanks.

> Ron

>

> " NarinderJuneja (Astrologer) " <njuneja wrote:

> Dear Mr Ron

>

> Hope you are in best of your health and spirits.

>

> You have an excellent birth chart in most aspects of life. You

> should not worry, you will be able to achieve high qualifications,

> good professional status in life. You should do hard work only,

> success is definite in your life.

>

> With Best Wishes

>

> Narinder Juneja

>

> www.MyWebAstrologer.com

>

> K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,

> Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.

> INDIA

>

> , Ron Sam

> <saraswathydurga@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Astrologer,

> > My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of

> birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.M y query is regarding my studies as

> there has been lots of ups and downs.Please kindly let me know

when

> will I successfully complte my studies and can I go as far as

> Master's and proceed to do a Phd?Will I be a highly qualified

person

> and reach to the top?

> > Thanks.

> > Regards,

> > Ron Sam

> >

> >

> >

> > Building a website is a piece of cake.

> > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

> >

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at

Games.

>

Dear Sir, Thnaks for your eply.Unfortunately I don't have her time of birth as I don't know her well.I got the birthday date through a friend.I know the exact horoscope cannot be made but I hope you can give general indications whether this relationship can work out.Please help. Thanks. Ron"NarinderJuneja (Astrologer)" <njuneja wrote: -Dear Mr RonHope you are in best of your health and spirits.Without time of birth the exact horoscope cannot be made so it is

essentialWith Best WishesNarinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.comK-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA-- In , Ron Sam <saraswathydurga wrote:>> Dear Astrologer,> Thanks for your reply.It is definetely a relief that I can do well.I have a querry for you.There this girl that I like,I would like to know our horoscope compatability,whether I should make a approach for this girl and whether marriage is a possibility.Her name is Sharmaine,date of birth is 2 July 1986,born in Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.I don't know the time of birth.How will it work out?Please also explain my marriage chart and how will my marriage life be.Please do reply as soon as possible.> Thanks.> Ron> > "NarinderJuneja

(Astrologer)" <njuneja wrote:> Dear Mr Ron> > Hope you are in best of your health and spirits.> > You have an excellent birth chart in most aspects of life. You > should not worry, you will be able to achieve high qualifications, > good professional status in life. You should do hard work only, > success is definite in your life.> > With Best Wishes> > Narinder Juneja> > www.MyWebAstrologer.com> > K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,> Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.> INDIA> > , Ron Sam > <saraswathydurga@> wrote:> >> > Dear Astrologer,> > My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of > birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.M y query is regarding my studies

as > there has been lots of ups and downs.Please kindly let me know when > will I successfully complte my studies and can I go as far as > Master's and proceed to do a Phd?Will I be a highly qualified person > and reach to the top?> > Thanks.> > Regards,> > Ron Sam> > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.> >> > > > > > > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.>

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Dear Mr. Ron

Without birth time birth chart cannot be made, and without birth chart it is impossible to predict anything.

With Best Wishes

Narinder Juneja

www.MyWebAstrologer.com

-

Ron Sam

Friday, September 21, 2007 4:11 PM

Dear Sir,

Thnaks for your eply.Unfortunately I don't have her time of birth as I don't know her well.I got the birthday date through a friend.I know the exact horoscope cannot be made but I hope you can give general indications whether this relationship can work out.Please help.

Thanks.

Ron"NarinderJuneja (Astrologer)" <njuneja (AT) mywebastrologer (DOT) com> wrote:

-Dear Mr RonHope you are in best of your health and spirits.Without time of birth the exact horoscope cannot be made so it is essentialWith Best WishesNarinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.comK-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA-- In , Ron Sam <saraswathydurga wrote:>> Dear Astrologer,> Thanks for your reply.It is definetely a relief that I can do well.I have a querry for you.There this girl that I like,I would like to know our horoscope compatability,whether I should make a approach for this girl and whether marriage is a possibility.Her name is Sharmaine,date of birth is 2 July 1986,born in Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.I don't know the time of birth.How will it work out?Please also explain my marriage chart and how will my marriage life be.Please do reply as soon as possible.> Thanks.> Ron> > "NarinderJuneja (Astrologer)" <njuneja wrote:> Dear Mr Ron> > Hope you are in best of your health and spirits.> > You have an excellent birth chart in most aspects of life. You > should not worry, you will be able to achieve high qualifications, > good professional status in life. You should do hard work only, > success is definite in your life.> > With Best Wishes> > Narinder Juneja> > www.MyWebAstrologer.com> > K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,> Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.> INDIA> > , Ron Sam > <saraswathydurga@> wrote:> >> > Dear Astrologer,> > My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of > birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.M y query is regarding my studies as > there has been lots of ups and downs.Please kindly let me know when > will I successfully complte my studies and can I go as far as > Master's and proceed to do a Phd?Will I be a highly qualified person > and reach to the top?> > Thanks.> > Regards,> > Ron Sam> > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.> >> > > > > > > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.>

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Dear Sir, Do you do nadi astrology reading?Can I have one done for me please?I am especially looking at areas of studies,finance,career and family life. Thanks."NarinderJuneja (Astrologer)" <njuneja wrote: Dear Mr RonHope you are in best of your health and spirits.You have an excellent birth chart in most aspects of life. You should not worry, you will be able to achieve high qualifications, good professional status in life. You should do hard work only, success is

definite in your life.With Best WishesNarinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.comK-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA , Ron Sam <saraswathydurga wrote:>> Dear Astrologer,> My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.M y query is regarding my studies as there has been lots of ups and downs.Please kindly let me know when will I successfully complte my studies and can I go as far as Master's and proceed to do a Phd?Will I be a highly qualified person and reach to the top?> Thanks.> Regards,> Ron Sam> > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all the tools

to get online.>

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Autos.

Dear Mr Narinder, Thanks for your e-mail.Once I managed to get the birth time I will e-mail you.Can you tell me of my marriage life,how my marriage life will be and what type of girl that is suitable to me that I will marry.Will I meet the girl of my dreams and marry her? Thnaks. Regards' Ron"NarinderJuneja (Astrologer)" <njuneja wrote: Dear Mr RonHope you are in best of your health and spirits.You have an excellent birth chart in most aspects of life. You

should not worry, you will be able to achieve high qualifications, good professional status in life. You should do hard work only, success is definite in your life.With Best WishesNarinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.comK-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA , Ron Sam <saraswathydurga wrote:>> Dear Astrologer,> My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.M y query is regarding my studies as there has been lots of ups and downs.Please kindly let me know when will I successfully complte my studies and can I go as far as Master's and proceed to do a Phd?Will I be a highly qualified person and reach to the top?> Thanks.> Regards,> Ron Sam> >

> > Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.>

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Dear Mr. Ron

In your case timely marriage is indicative. As your planets related to marriage are quite strong thee seems no difficulties pertaining to relationship, marriage & marital matters.

With Best Wishes

Narinder Juneja

www.MyWebAstrologer.com

-

Ron Sam

Saturday, September 22, 2007 5:07 PM

Dear Mr Narinder,

Thanks for your e-mail.Once I managed to get the birth time I will e-mail you.Can you tell me of my marriage life,how my marriage life will be and what type of girl that is suitable to me that I will marry.Will I meet the girl of my dreams and marry her?

Thnaks.

Regards'

Dear Mr RonHope you are in best of your health and spirits.You have an excellent birth chart in most aspects of life. You should not worry, you will be able to achieve high qualifications, good professional status in life. You should do hard work only, success is definite in your life.With Best WishesNarinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.comK-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA , Ron Sam <saraswathydurga wrote:>> Dear Astrologer,> My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.M y query is regarding my studies as there has been lots of ups and downs.Please kindly let me know when will I successfully complte my studies and can I go as far as Master's and proceed to do a Phd?Will I be a highly qualified person and reach to the top?> Thanks.> Regards,> Ron Sam> > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.>

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Dear Mr Ron

No we do not do Nadi Astrology.

With Best Wishes

Narinder Juneja

www.MyWebAstrologer.com

-

Ron Sam

Saturday, September 22, 2007 5:02 PM

Dear Sir,

Do you do nadi astrology reading?Can I have one done for me please?I am especially looking at areas of studies,finance,career and family life.

Thanks."NarinderJuneja (Astrologer)" <njuneja (AT) mywebastrologer (DOT) com> wrote:

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Autos.

Dear Sir, When is my Janma Rasi/golden period and for how long will it be?During this period what are significant things and achievements that I can see or will happen in my life.Please let me know into the insights of career(whether progress can me made),finance(can I be wealthy) family life and marriage life. Thank you. Sincerely, Ron"NarinderJuneja (Astrologer)" <njuneja wrote: Dear Mr RonHope you are in best of your health and spirits.You have an

excellent birth chart in most aspects of life. You should not worry, you will be able to achieve high qualifications, good professional status in life. You should do hard work only, success is definite in your life.With Best WishesNarinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.comK-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA , Ron Sam <saraswathydurga wrote:>> Dear Astrologer,> My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.M y query is regarding my studies as there has been lots of ups and downs.Please kindly let me know when will I successfully complte my studies and can I go as far as Master's and proceed to do a Phd?Will I be a highly qualified person and reach to the top?>

Thanks.> Regards,> Ron Sam> > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.>

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.