advancement in life and make a lot of money? I am the end of my degree

in accounting and I hope to start working life soon.Looking forward

for your reply.

My name is Ron,time is 7.10 am,place is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia and date

of birth is 30 June 1984.

Sincerely,

Ron

Dear Ron

The period from June 2010 for another 19 yrs are good for u. U will flourish & do very well after that period.

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

Vedic Astologer

Cell +91 98672 14103

(Mumbai,India)

saraswathydurga <saraswathydurga Sent: Thursday, 27 December, 2007 5:49:56 PM working life/career

Dear Sir,I would like to know how my working life/career will be.Will I have a successful working life with oppurtunities to make progress and advancement in life and make a lot of money? I am the end of my degree in accounting and I hope to start working life soon.Looking forward for your reply.My name is Ron,time is 7.10 am,place is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia and date of birth is 30 June 1984.Sincerely,Ron

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Dear Sir, Thanks for the reply.What about the period from January 2008 onwards?As I am the last lap of my degree which I hope that I can successfully complete by early next year.After that I hope to take a break from my studies to start working.Please do advice. Thanks. Sincerely, Ron"Haresh (Harry) Nathani" <haresh1405 wrote: Dear Ron The period

from June 2010 for another 19 yrs are good for u. U will flourish & do very well after that period. Haresh(Harry)Nathani Vedic Astologer Cell +91 98672 14103 (Mumbai,India) saraswathydurga <saraswathydurga > Sent: Thursday, 27 December, 2007 5:49:56 PM working life/career Dear Sir,I would like to know how my working life/career will be.Will I have a successful working life with oppurtunities to make progress and advancement in life and make a lot of money? I am the end of my degree in accounting and I hope to start working life soon.Looking forward for your reply.My name is Ron,time is 7.10 am,place is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia and date of birth is 30 June 1984.Sincerely,Ron 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.