IndiaDivine.org

ASTRO JOURNAL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

FRIEND PLEASE COME WITH SOME PREDICTION THROUGH THIS NOBLE SCIENCE OF PLANETARY IMFLUENCE .I GAVE MY HORARY NO 67 AND I ASKED YOU FOR COURT CASE FINAL JUGGEMENT DATE REGARDING IT ..PLEASE TRY FOR IT AND TELL ME TO CREATE MORE CREDITABILITY ON THIS NOBLE SCIENCE .I HOPE FOR YOUR PREDICTION PLEASE .MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair wrote: Dear Mr. Rao I shall try to work out this soon. Rgds Viswanathreddy

<raoyours2004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: DEAR FRIEND ,IAM VENKATRAO.V OF HABSIGUDA.PLEASE IAM INTERESTED TO KNOW THE DATE OF THE FRUCTIFICATION OF MY DESIRE BY HORARY METHOD AND WITH 100%CONFIDENCE ON THE HORARY METHOD AND STRONG BELIEF IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE IAM ENTRUSTING THIS RESPONSIBILITY YOU FRIEND .PLEASE GIVE ME THIS PREDICTION OF MY NO-67 .THANK YOUMK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear All Members I am MK Viswanath from Hyderabad, a KP Astrologer. We are planning to come out with an astro journal from Hyderabad both in KP or Vedic soon. Members are requested to send in their article along with photo and

address by mail. We also cover subjects like Palmistry, Reikhi, Yoga, Numerology, etc. Regards MK Viswanath Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Sir I became busy since releasing the magazine as well as writing few horoscopes. Hence I could not take up this issue. I shall try to attend to it soon. regards Viswanathreddy <raoyours2004 wrote: FRIEND PLEASE COME WITH SOME PREDICTION THROUGH THIS NOBLE SCIENCE OF PLANETARY IMFLUENCE .I GAVE MY HORARY NO 67 AND I ASKED YOU FOR COURT CASE FINAL JUGGEMENT DATE REGARDING IT ..PLEASE TRY FOR IT AND TELL ME TO CREATE

MORE CREDITABILITY ON THIS NOBLE SCIENCE .I HOPE FOR YOUR PREDICTION PLEASE .MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Mr. Rao I shall try to work out this soon. Rgds Viswanathreddy <raoyours2004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: DEAR FRIEND ,IAM VENKATRAO.V OF HABSIGUDA.PLEASE IAM INTERESTED TO KNOW THE DATE OF THE FRUCTIFICATION OF MY DESIRE BY HORARY METHOD AND WITH 100%CONFIDENCE ON THE HORARY METHOD AND STRONG BELIEF IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE IAM ENTRUSTING THIS RESPONSIBILITY YOU FRIEND .PLEASE GIVE ME THIS PREDICTION OF MY NO-67 .THANK YOUMK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote: Dear All Members I am MK Viswanath from Hyderabad, a KP Astrologer. We are planning to come out with an astro journal from Hyderabad both in KP or Vedic soon. Members are requested to send in their article along with photo and address by mail. We also cover subjects like Palmistry, Reikhi, Yoga, Numerology, etc. Regards MK Viswanath Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in

your inbox. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Sir, Please send me the pdf file of journal. Thank you. kishoreMK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair wrote: Dear Esteemed Group Members We have been able to release an astro journal covering various subjects, and the first issue viz Jan 2008 is ready for release. This could be sent by mail to any member who wishes to have copy in PDF format. There is no fee untill end of Jan 2008. Anyone who wishes to have a copy, may send me a return

mail. Regards MK Viswanath 9440 346 285 Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Plese send me a copy of the journal and oblige.

with regards

, MK Viswanath

<astrologervishy_nair wrote:

>

> Dear Esteemed Group Members

>

> We have been able to release an astro journal covering various

subjects, and the first issue viz Jan 2008 is ready for release.

>

> This could be sent by mail to any member who wishes to have copy

in PDF format. There is no fee untill end of Jan 2008.

>

> Anyone who wishes to have a copy, may send me a return mail.

>

> Regards

> MK Viswanath

> 9440 346 285

>

>

>

>

> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

>

Dear Sir,Please do sent me a copy also. Thanks. Ronliveblessings <liveblessings wrote: Plese send me a copy of the journal and oblige.with regards , MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair wrote:>> Dear Esteemed Group Members> > We have been able to release an astro journal covering various subjects, and the first issue viz Jan 2008 is ready

for release.> > This could be sent by mail to any member who wishes to have copy in PDF format. There is no fee untill end of Jan 2008.> > Anyone who wishes to have a copy, may send me a return mail.> > Regards> MK Viswanath> 9440 346 285> > > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Kindly send me a copy of the journal & oblige. Regards. liveblessings <liveblessings wrote: Plese send me a copy of the journal and oblige.with regards , MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair wrote:>> Dear Esteemed Group Members> > We have been able to release an astro journal covering various subjects, and the first

issue viz Jan 2008 is ready for release.> > This could be sent by mail to any member who wishes to have copy in PDF format. There is no fee untill end of Jan 2008.> > Anyone who wishes to have a copy, may send me a return mail.> > Regards> MK Viswanath> 9440 346 285> > > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

• 3 weeks later...

Please send me a copy of journal

> MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Regards

> MK Viswanath

> 9440 346 285

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

>

Respected Sir,

Please send me a copy of the journal.

Regards.

Hirak Basak

, MK Viswanath

<astrologervishy_nair wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

> MK Viswanath

> 9440 346 285

>

>

>

>

>