IndiaDivine.org

falsehood 100 times is not truth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,there r may mails as usual by one and only trouble maker in all groups who has been doing only thing he can do is destroy this group tooLet me state a few points here and stop1 was given a job so wanted to prove my self before making it known I am a moderator,and who exposed me a FAKE ID of bhaskar if he admits it.AS A EXPOSEAND WAS IT A CRIME TO BE A MODERATOR? I WANTED TO SAY SO AFTER SOME TIME BY BY WORK BUT AS MY impartiality is questioned I am making the points belowI had clearly said I had moderated bhaskars mails and some of his fakes and left other ID's intact say tarun and PP too BUT bu mistake a spam mail went thru If I wanted to stop all of theirs i cud I wanted to tap the problem at source and

forgot the brances too matteras this can be used as weak link to lauch such spams and blame meuploading hate mailswehn roopak wanted to post them in group I said NOif anyone was interested let them READ and spare the group AS REACTIONS TO IT COMEeven good topics in archives no one is reading or commenting sadlybut I read and commented on the as Sunil Nair wanted me to study if it was different and w r blaming the wrong personif reading it as a gesture to know and decide is not giving them a chance not fair enough ? a painful jo b to read the same abuses I got and others got from himand if others gave back to him what they got from him I cant take sides on thisall i said it is similar to what I gotPLEASE TELL US how can someone who has not been participating in any topic, thread know and write so much aabout anyone of us unless it is one uf usand he pretty well knows

I dont have so much time still to read all posts and it is helping others do the job of reading the reading requestsevery group has suffered their impact of abusing members which I spared by a upload request than mail boxsee VA not no mails from 3 days where as JR gets some at least -reading ones not only the ones asking me not to lift the ban, when I said I haven't banned anyone just moderated, if I find just stology and no personal hate on anyone will pass it after seeing a few as i don't want any Trojans in themwill i allow him to upload files no way he has already take too much space and time by direct abusing and he can be happy there r up now for the record, I wont mind if they upload what the returned to him in kindness too as no one can be worse in it than himselfthe trouble started by mistake when I once replied to pratosh who asked about his fathers health I didbut never answered pratosh case anytimethey

were equals in a warso was lalit and himselfbut when i replied to rathnakar on aspcts in vargas a technical one he got angry on this too, and at that time i was not aware it is one of his victism/villians and unless he publishes a directory of who all he has trouble with we can't be sure this will happen all over againthere is no one else in any group who has quarreled with so many peoplefor me it was bhaskar and lalit [short one] bhaskar will always be at me as others who got hit by him left in disgust I am still standing up to him and a hurdle to him I have no group of my own like himALL I WANT IS TO SEE JYOTOSH REMAIN FREE AND ALLOW next generation to grow and bloom with our shared experiences I am allowing them sapce to di it freelyhere too he feels I will throw one by one out no way for yrs I have seen them rise and complimented each one. and v happy to see them rise and let them take center

stage all of them r nice people and happy lot with aptitude to learn and care for fellow human beings.and the names who did support me from time to time had surprised me and happy they doI have asked them to come up with some info of them as more of it can be used against them they need to protect themselves and their familiesI WONT REPLY TO ANY FURHTER MAILS/ ATTACKS LET THEM LOWER THEMSELVES I AM OK WITH ITto beat them I have to be worse than them let them have that notorious title. i willdevote myself to better things.best wishes