IndiaDivine.org

A Sly Fox in garb of Lambs skin.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

My comments as under, to his mail.

// there r may mails as usual by one and only trouble maker in all groups who has been doing only thing he can do is destroy this group too //

Everyone knows who is destroying all the groups,

as he wants to become moderator of all

successful groups, and he also wishes no smart

astrologer around for competetion to him.// 1 was given a job so wanted to prove my self before making it known I am a moderator, and who exposed me a FAKE ID of bhaskar if he admits

it.AS A EXPOSE //

He was not given a job, He has begged for it after creating space for a moderator and which would be the subsequent ourtcome of his conspiracy to create hate all around, so that he could enter and offer himself.// AND WAS IT A CRIME TO BE A MODERATOR? //

It is a crime for a bad jealous, biased, evil , selfish and super egoist narcissist person to be a moderator.// I had clearly said I had moderated bhaskars mails and some of his fakes and left other ID's intact say tarun and PP too BUT bu mistake a spam mail went thru If I wanted to stop all of theirs i cud I wanted to tap the problem

at source and forgot the brances too matter //

Ask him to prove that the other ids were my fakes.

Shouting falsely on the rooftop a 1000 times does

not make the untruth appear as truth.

// wehn roopak wanted to post them in group I said NO //

He actually invited Roopak to upload them, but in garb of being a good moderator. he also invited all

the members to read this and comment on it,

because he wanted sadistic pleasure from

people commenting bad on Bhaskar. Ask him to

prove that I havse sent these mails to Roopak,

and also ask him to prove that no word and sentence is is fabricated there. Aske him to prove that he is innocent by asking Roopak to give us his contact numbers and address which can be verified.// if anyone was interested let them READ and spare the group AS REACTIONS TO IT COME //

Nobody is interested. Only Prashant GB is interested in creating interest in the members minds. he has proved his devilish nature. By the way, out of 8000 members of the group, not even 3 ( three) old

contributing members have written in his support. Its a shame. Only his fabricated ids, and those who are having a axe to grind with Bhaskar, have supported him.

// even good topics in archives no one is reading or commenting sadly //

He is now trying to show his sadness on JR,

as if it has been without a Father uptil now. How does he know that nobody reads the archives ?

// but I read and commented on the as Sunil Nair wanted me to study if it was different and w r blaming the wrong person if reading it as a gesture to know and decide is not giving them a chance

not fair enough ? a painful jo b to read the same abuses I got and others got from him //

He knows Dipika etc are not my ids. But he wants to create a issue as there is no astrology to be done anymore since he has become a moderator in this Forum, but JR has now become a Forum only for

Bhaskar bashing.

// PLEASE TELL US how can someone who has not been participating in any topic, thread know and write so much aabout anyone of us unless it is

one uf us //

If his brother writes tommorow in one fake id

against him, he will blame it on Bhaskar. He is so much obssessed by Bhaskar.// and he pretty well knows I dont have so much time still to read all posts and it is helping others do the job of reading the reading requests //

We all know pretty well thathe has all the time to read every mail, on every Forum , especially Bhaskars.

// every group has suffered their impact of abusing members which I spared by a upload request than mail box //

The groups have suffered only because of 2 persons. One is Prashant GB, and another is a person who is alike him.

// see VA not no mails from 3 days where as JR gets some at least -reading ones not only the ones asking me not to lift the ban, when I said I haven't banned anyone just moderated, if I find just stology and no personal hate on anyone will pass it after seeing a few as i don't want any Trojans in them //

He wants t become moderator of VA too, and he will create trouble there too sooner or later. He has also moderated many persons, he is a liar. I am no more a member in JR. // will i allow him to upload files no way he has already take too much space and time

by direct abusing and he can be happy there r up now for the record, I wont mind if they upload what the returned to him in kindness too as no one can be worse in it than himself //

He has tried to spoil my reputation and uploaded fabricated mails to tarnish me, without giving proof of the the authentic verification of the person who got permission to upload this file.// the trouble started by mistake when I once replied to pratosh who asked about his fathers health I did but never answered pratosh case anytime they were equals in a war //

He has taken fees from Pratosh and now acting innocent.// so was lalit and himself //

He has already abused Lalit a lot and created fights between me and Lalit, and Lalit was a harmless soul initially but this bloody man spoilt him, and he also guided us to complain against him, in his company , where he is working, by supplying us phone numbers of his bosses. Now we realise that he used our shoulders to fire the bullets from his gun. He is a real schemer.

This poor Lalit has now been given a written warning from his superiors, his increment has been withheld, and so is his future progress, and any further single complaint against him, andhe will be removed from his company. And only one man to blame. Prashant GB.

// but when i replied to rathnakar on aspcts in vargas a technical one he got angry on this too, and at that time i was not aware it is one of his victism/villians and unless he publishes a directory of who all he has trouble with we can't be sure this will happen all over again //

Ratnakar was again his own fake id.// there is no one else in any group who has quarreled with so many people //

He has not quarelled with anyone till today ? He is a milk baby ?// for me it was bhaskar and lalit [short one] bhaskar will always be at me as others who got hit by him left in disgust I am still standing up to him and a hurdle to him I have no group of my own like him //

You do not want to own a group, because you are always looking for customers, and when you get them for free on these groups, then why will you open ur group and waste ur time. Everyone knows thathe is not here for the subject astrology, but for Ego pampering, and for money making.

// ALL I WANT IS TO SEE JYOTOSH REMAIN FREE AND ALLOW next generation to grow and bloom with our shared experiences I am allowing them sapce to di it freely //

He is uploading a self created abuse file in the archives of a Superb Jyotish group ( JR), and then talking like a saint. He wnats the next generation and all others of today to remember him as a great hero of Jyotish, and he gets psychotic schizophreneic pleasure out of such activities, of self praise, and display of " I am so and so, I am doing so and so ".

// here too he feels I will throw one by one out no way for yrs I have seen them rise and complimented each one. and v happy to see them rise and let them take center stage all of them r nice people and happy lot with aptitude to learn and care for fellow human beings. //

He now feels unsecured, so now started chamchagiri, for the astrologers working in JR, but will shortly come back to his old antics of jealousy for others, and now with the moderators wand, he will hit everyone.// and the names who did support me from time to time had surprised me and happy they do I have asked them to come up with some info of them as more of it can be used against them they need to protect themselves and their families //

Most of the supporters are his fake ids, which is why he is not able to give verificable info about them.

There is no other reason.// I WONT REPLY TO ANY FURHTER MAILS/ ATTACKS LET THEM LOWER THEMSELVES I AM OK WITH IT //

He will still keep on reading my mails and replying them.// i willdevote myself to better things. //

For him better things does not mean astrology, but how to put down Bhaskar, how to humiliate him, how to shame him, how to defame him....................Bhaskar

Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar wrote:>> Dear Members,> > there r may mails as usual by one and only trouble maker in all groups who has been doing only thing he can do is destroy this group too> > Let me state a few points here and stop> > 1 was given a job so wanted to prove my self before making it known I am a moderator,> and who exposed me a FAKE ID of bhaskar if he admits it.AS A EXPOSE> > AND WAS IT A CRIME TO BE A MODERATOR?> > I WANTED TO SAY SO AFTER SOME TIME BY BY WORK > BUT AS MY impartiality is questioned I am making the points below> > I had clearly said I had moderated bhaskars mails and some of his fakes and left other ID's intact say tarun and PP too BUT bu mistake a spam mail went thru If I wanted to stop all of theirs i cud I wanted to tap the problem at source and forgot the brances too matter> > as this can be used as weak link to lauch such spams and blame me> > uploading hate mails> > wehn roopak wanted to post them in group I said NO> > if anyone was interested let them READ and spare the group AS REACTIONS TO IT COME> > even good topics in archives no one is reading or commenting sadly> > but I read and commented on the as Sunil Nair wanted me to study if it was different and w r blaming the wrong person> > if reading it as a gesture to know and decide is not giving them a chance not fair enough ? a painful jo b to read the same abuses I got and others got from him> > and if others gave back to him what they got from him I cant take sides on this> > all i said it is similar to what I got> > PLEASE TELL US how can someone who has not been participating in any topic, thread know and write so much aabout anyone of us unless it is one uf us> > and he pretty well knows I dont have so much time still to read all posts and it is helping others do the job of reading the reading requests> > every group has suffered their impact of abusing members which I spared by a upload request than mail box> > see VA not no mails from 3 days where as JR gets some at least -reading ones not only the ones asking me not to lift the ban, when I said I haven't banned anyone just moderated, if I find just stology and no personal hate on anyone will pass it after seeing a few as i don't want any Trojans in them> > will i allow him to upload files no way he has already take too much space and time by direct abusing and he can be happy there r up now for the record, I wont mind if they upload what the returned to him in kindness too as no one can be worse in it than himself> > the trouble started by mistake when I once replied to pratosh who asked about his fathers health I did> but never answered pratosh case anytime> they were equals in a war> > so was lalit and himself> but when i replied to rathnakar on aspcts in vargas a technical one he got angry on this too, and at that time i was not aware it is one of his victism/villians and unless he publishes a directory of who all he has trouble with we can't be sure this will happen all over again> > there is no one else in any group who has quarreled with so many people> > for me it was bhaskar and lalit [short one] bhaskar will always be at me as others who got hit by him left in disgust I am still standing up to him and a hurdle to him I have no group of my own like him> > ALL I WANT IS TO SEE JYOTOSH REMAIN FREE AND ALLOW next generation to grow and bloom with our shared experiences I am allowing them sapce to di it freely> > here too he feels I will throw one by one out no way for yrs I have seen them rise and complimented each one. and v happy to see them rise and let them take center stage all of them r nice people and happy lot with aptitude to learn and care for fellow human beings.> > and the names who did support me from time to time had surprised me and happy they do> I have asked them to come up with some info of them as more of it can be used against them they need to protect themselves and their families> > I WONT REPLY TO ANY FURHTER MAILS/ ATTACKS LET THEM LOWER THEMSELVES I AM OK WITH IT> > to beat them I have to be worse than them let them have that notorious title. i willdevote myself to better things.> > best wishes>