IndiaDivine.org

Taurus Ascendant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everyone!

I am new to this group and have been learning astrology bit by bit.

I have actually started off by reading charts of my family members and would

like some of your advise.

My brother is born on 23rd november, 1976

Time of Birth : 18:05 pm

Place of Birth: Mumbai

He is a taurus lagna and has exchange yoga between 1st and the 8th house.

His lagna lord Venus is in 8th house along with mooon and jupiter 8th house lord

is in the 1st house.

From what i know Taurus has a lot of inmical planets (Jupiter, Venus, Mars) . To

top it all his mars is in 7th house making him 100% manglik(maximum manglik

dosha) this is very evident as we are having a difficult time finding him a

match. He also has sun and mercury in the 7th house. Saturn the benefector is in

the 3rd house . Rahu in 6th and Ketu in 12th.

My question is :

What are the positive placements in his chart?

Are there any remedies (gemstones) to enhance his career and increase his

prospects of marriage?

Are there any other remedies he should practice.

He is currently under Maha Dasa Moon and Sub Dasha Mars..

I will be grateful to have his chart read by Jyotish Yatra Group

Guest guest

Madam,

How Venus is ilimical to Taurus? How Mars in 7th Vruchika, in his own house could cause Maglik?

What is wrong for Sun and Mercury in the 7th house with Mars?

You may check on these.

Blessings

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29)

shibani rai <shibu1978 Sent: Friday, August 1, 2008 7:34:18 AM Taurus Ascendant

Hello everyone!I am new to this group and have been learning astrology bit by bit. I have actually started off by reading charts of my family members and would like some of your advise.My brother is born on 23rd november, 1976Time of Birth : 18:05 pmPlace of Birth: MumbaiHe is a taurus lagna and has exchange yoga between 1st and the 8th house.His lagna lord Venus is in 8th house along with mooon and jupiter 8th house lord is in the 1st house.From what i know Taurus has a lot of inmical planets (Jupiter, Venus, Mars) . To top it all his mars is in 7th house making him 100% manglik(maximum manglik dosha) this is very evident as we are having a difficult time finding him a match. He also has sun and mercury in the 7th house. Saturn the benefector is in the 3rd house . Rahu in 6th and Ketu in 12th.My question is : What are the positive placements in his chart?Are there any remedies

(gemstones) to enhance his career and increase his prospects of marriage?Are there any other remedies he should practice.He is currently under Maha Dasa Moon and Sub Dasha Mars..I will be grateful to have his chart read by Jyotish Yatra Group

Guest guest

Dear Shibani Rai

The native is going through a mentally depressed, filled with anxiety kind of life. His marraige life will be full of anxiety, conflicts. His wife will be aggressive with a sweet tounge/speech. Is he good at singing???. He is also a hard worker.

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

Vedic Astologer & Vaastu Consultant

Insurance Advisor

Cell +91 98672 14103

Mumbai,India)

shibani rai <shibu1978 Sent: Friday, 1 August, 2008 5:04:18 PM Taurus Ascendant

Hello everyone!I am new to this group and have been learning astrology bit by bit. I have actually started off by reading charts of my family members and would like some of your advise.My brother is born on 23rd november, 1976Time of Birth : 18:05 pmPlace of Birth: MumbaiHe is a taurus lagna and has exchange yoga between 1st and the 8th house.His lagna lord Venus is in 8th house along with mooon and jupiter 8th house lord is in the 1st house.From what i know Taurus has a lot of inmical planets (Jupiter, Venus, Mars) . To top it all his mars is in 7th house making him 100% manglik(maximum manglik dosha) this is very evident as we are having a difficult time finding him a match. He also has sun and mercury in the 7th house. Saturn the benefector is in the 3rd house . Rahu in 6th and Ketu in 12th.My question is : What are the positive placements in his chart?Are there any remedies

(gemstones) to enhance his career and increase his prospects of marriage?Are there any other remedies he should practice.He is currently under Maha Dasa Moon and Sub Dasha Mars..I will be grateful to have his chart read by Jyotish Yatra Group

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Pathiji,

Apologies!!!!

I am an amateur learner and hence please excuse me for reading the chart wrongly .

I would be genuinely grateful if you could shed some light on

1. Is my brother manglik or not??? Am confused cos lots of prospective match have been lost out because when they tried doing the guna match my brothers chart came out as manglik?

2. I would like him to wear a gemstone to alleviate some of his problems (slow pace of career growth & increasing marriage prospects). Do you recommend him using a gemstone, which one should he wear?

A humble request, if you have any website for newbies like myself to learn the correct way of learning astrology it would be immensely helpful.

Om Namah Shivai..

God bless!!

Shibani

--- On Sat, 8/2/08, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiavRe: Taurus Ascendant Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 12:37 AM

Madam,

How Venus is ilimical to Taurus? How Mars in 7th Vruchika, in his own house could cause Maglik?

You may check on these.

Blessings

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29@ gmail.com)

shibani rai <shibu1978 >Friday, August 1, 2008 7:34:18 AM Taurus Ascendant

Guest guest

Dear Pathiji,

Apologies!!!!

I am an amateur learner and hence please excuse me for reading the chart wrongly .

1. Is my brother manglik or not??? Am confused cos lots of prospective match have been lost out because when they tried doing the guna match my brothers chart came out as manglik?

2. I would like him to wear a gemstone to alleviate some of his problems (slow pace of career growth & increasing marriage prospects). Do you recommend him using a gemstone, which one should he wear?

A humble request, if you have any website for newbies like myself to learn the correct way of learning astrology it would be immensely helpful.

Om Namah Shivai..

God bless!!

venkatachala pathi <pathiavRe: Taurus Ascendant Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 12:37 AM

Madam,

You may check on these.

Blessings

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29@ gmail.com)

Guest guest

Dear Shibani Ji,

Further to may mails, I just want to tell you my line of thinking on Gems!

In olden days, we used 'filters' for collecting more contrast 'light effect' when taking nature photography. That is, allowing a particular color (say you want Green filtered to be more in depth) you use the recommended filter. The resulted photo had all contrast wanted.

Similarly to pull extra 'concentrated rays' you needed a filter with a gem stone coming to be recognized in King Antony of Greece times. The Diamond and Rubies were mostly recommended stones. It is believed that the color of stone will drag more of required ray filtered from Sun rays to pass into your nerves to stimulate a particular deficient energy naturally existing in the person's body to spur the activities.

In other words, if a person is void of 'favorable' effect to circumvent the effects of Saturn, he wares a blue, said to be the stone for Saturn, to drag into the person the extra 'density' of rays to ward off evil effects.

A doctor administers a pill to ward off actions of unfavorable bacterias said to have accused a sickness. He is sure the pill be effective as he had 'tested' with many patients. This pill to the particular man caused side effects which had 'aspired' sleeping bacterias, already settled in him, to cause serious and disastrous effects to aggrieve his sickness.

This what happens in Gem stones filtering Sun rays. To this, the gem could aggravate sickness, like rashes, internal instability of regular functions of organs etc. to cause severe disabilities. So to bring one in 'favor' to cause another 'disaster'. I do NOT BELIEVE stones bring LUCK. Then believe in stones than beleiving Gods.

This is the exact reason I do not believe in wearing 'Gem stones' and I do not believe in this therapy being recommended.

Blessings,

pathiav

shibani rai <shibu1978venkatachala pathi <pathiavThursday, August 7, 2008 2:20:58 PMRe: Taurus Ascendant

I know for a fact i and this group will have more than one opportunity to be inspired with each others learnings pathiji (have seen your past posts/threads ). Its really enlighting that in today's time and age people like yourself are taking some time out to hear each other out.

Please do keep up the good work and i look forward to interacting with you more often....

Best,

Shibani--- On Thu, 8/7/08, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiavRe: Taurus Ascendantshibu1978Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 4:56 PM

Dear Shibani Ji,

Certainly you are privileged to have your faith of remedies/partial remedies.

I said 'I do not believe them'

It is not that my views are absolute.I have reasons to come to my 'conclusion' and it could not be forced to one who believes otherwise. However, my best wishes to your 'belief'.

I am disappointed that I could not 'inspire' you !!!

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

shibani rai <shibu1978venkatachala pathi <pathiavThursday, August 7, 2008 2:25:06 AMRe: Taurus Ascendant

Dear Pathiji ,

I didnt realise i hadnt signed off with my name, please address me as Shibani. The chart under discussion was Brijendra's my elder brother.

Thank you for clearing the manglik status in my brothers chart. I beg to differ on your views about gemstones as i have seen it work with people, i am not completely sure if its gems or the tide turned as they doned these gems due to some other reasons (astro directions changing) but the fact still remains that why did things work for these people after they put the gemstone on...I completely agree that it will not change your fortunes to a larger extent which is pumping machine in a heart (which by the way is happening through pacemaker today ) but if you can get away with a surgery than why not...

I am so disappointed in some astrologers, who leave someone's fate hanging mid air by predicting events and doomsday, i am an eternal optimist on life and feel that everything has a way out or a remedy. If you predict that your marriage will not last due to XYZ reasons than you either

1. Get married to a person who is complacent and has XYZ planets in their marriage house

2. Do some remedies to get rid of the ill effect...

Lastly i was trying to source the book you mentioned in your last mail but no luck still.

I don't know if you have read about vaughn paul i was inspired by his views on astrology .

Thank you once again and all the luck to Jyotish Shastra Group!

Best,

Shibani

--- On Wed, 8/6/08, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiavRe: Taurus Ascendantshibu1978Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 10:34 PM

Madam,

Your brother is not Manglik.

I do not suggest any gem stone as I do not believe in it. ( It is not a pumping machine to restart a heart functioning!!!)

Always give the name of the person, when you ask some one to contruct a horoscope and you should give your name also as you sign off a letter.

pathiav

shibani rai <shibu1978 ; pathiavSent: Monday, August 4, 2008 2:08:17 AMRe: Taurus Ascendant

Dear Pathiji,

Apologies!!!!

Om Namah Shivai..

God bless!!

Madam,

You may check on these.

Blessings

pathiav