IndiaDivine.org

Unemployed since 5 years

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sir/madam,

Please help me. I'm sending info about my husband who has been

without a real job since 2003. In between he started his consultancy

but has not found customers. A temporary job in the end of 2007.

Right now he is unemployed again. What is happening? How long will

this continue?

TIME OF BIRTH : 06:10 a.m

DATE OF BIRTH : 3rd july 1959

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY: New delhi, India

SEX: Male

My Query:

How can he get a job and when will he get a job? Is there anything I

can do to help him? I'm born on 7th dec 1968 at 23:10p.m in Rourkela,

Orissa, India. I'm worried that my husband won't be able to take it

anymore since he's trying very hard and not getting any success.

Please suggest some measures.

Looking forward to your reply.

//Pinky

Dear PN1969

It is very sad & suprising to note that ur husband is unemployed for over 5 yrs now. In fact his lean phase of his life has started just 4 months back. Why did he loose his past 5 yrs, the horoscope does not supports it, yes his 11th lord is debilated in his 2nd house, that has given him finamcial distress. During his saddi satti which has got over in 2004, he must hv struggled.

Anyway do the following very very sincerely. He will certainly see some change

1. Fast on every saturday. Just hv one meal on that day. No meat/alchohol

2. Offer mustard oil to Sani devata every saturday in any sani temple

3. Chant OM SHAAM SANESHCHARAYA NAMAH everyday atleast five rounds. (108 per round.)

4. Do yagya shanti for rahu/ketu/mangal

Rest leave to God to do the needful

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

Vedic Astologer, Vaastu Consultant

Insurance Advisor

Cell +91 98672 14103

Mumbai,India)

pn_1969 <pn_1969 Sent: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 5:38:48 PM Unemployed since 5 years

Dear sir/madam,Please help me. I'm sending info about my husband who has been without a real job since 2003. In between he started his consultancy but has not found customers. A temporary job in the end of 2007. Right now he is unemployed again. What is happening? How long will this continue?TIME OF BIRTH : 06:10 a.mDATE OF BIRTH : 3rd july 1959PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY: New delhi, IndiaSEX: MaleMy Query:How can he get a job and when will he get a job? Is there anything I can do to help him? I'm born on 7th dec 1968 at 23:10p.m in Rourkela, Orissa, India. I'm worried that my husband won't be able to take it anymore since he's trying very hard and not getting any success. Please suggest some measures.Looking forward to your reply. //Pinky

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Dear Hareshji,

You scare me when you say that my husband's lean period started 4

months ago. What do you mean? Is this the begining of troubles? Is

there more to come? Can this horoscope be wrong? I'm not sure about

his birthtime. What if his birthtime is 06:15 a.m instead of 06:10

a.m and mine 23:00 p.m instead of 23:10 p.m? Do we both have to fast

on saturdays? Please suggest some more remedies? We are facing big

time problems financially. When do you see some job opportunities for

him?

God bless you!

//Pinky

, " Haresh \(Harry\) Nathani "

<haresh1405 wrote:

>

> Dear PN1969   

> It is very sad & suprising to note that ur husband is unemployed

for over 5 yrs now. In fact his lean phase of his life has started

just 4 months back. Why did he loose his past 5 yrs, the horoscope

does not supports it, yes his 11th lord is debilated in his 2nd

house, that has given him finamcial distress. During his saddi satti

which has got over in 2004, he must hv struggled.

> Anyway do the following very very sincerely. He will certainly see

some change

> 1. Fast on every saturday. Just hv one meal on that day. No

meat/alchohol

> 2. Offer mustard oil to Sani devata every saturday in any sani

temple

> 3. Chant OM SHAAM SANESHCHARAYA NAMAH everyday atleast five rounds.

(108 per round.)

> 4. Do yagya shanti for rahu/ketu/mangal

> Rest leave to God to do the needful

>

>  

> With Warm Regards

> Haresh(Harry)Nathani

> Vedic Astologer, Vaastu Consultant

> Insurance Advisor

> Cell +91 98672 14103

> Mumbai,India)

>

>

>

>

> pn_1969 <pn_1969

>

> Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 5:38:48 PM

> Unemployed since 5 years

>

>

> Dear sir/madam,

>

> Please help me. I'm sending info about my husband who has been

> without a real job since 2003. In between he started his

consultancy

> but has not found customers. A temporary job in the end of 2007.

> Right now he is unemployed again. What is happening? How long will

> this continue?

> TIME OF BIRTH : 06:10 a.m

> DATE OF BIRTH : 3rd july 1959

> PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY: New delhi, India

> SEX: Male

>

> My Query:

> How can he get a job and when will he get a job? Is there anything

I

> can do to help him? I'm born on 7th dec 1968 at 23:10p.m in

Rourkela,

> Orissa, India. I'm worried that my husband won't be able to take it

> anymore since he's trying very hard and not getting any success.

> Please suggest some measures.

>

> Looking forward to your reply.

>

> //Pinky

>

>

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

>

Dear pn_1969 pn_1969

I hv not scared u but interpreted ur husbands horoscope to u. I can understand people do not like to read or hear negative things in life, but that is how things will be for u. Pls seriously & sincerely start working on the remedies I hv given to u, u will certainly experience change in u.

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

Insurance Advisor

Cell +91 98672 14103

Mumbai,India)

pn_1969 <pn_1969 Sent: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 6:51:58 PM Re: Unemployed since 5 years

Dear Hareshji,You scare me when you say that my husband's lean period started 4 months ago. What do you mean? Is this the begining of troubles? Is there more to come? Can this horoscope be wrong? I'm not sure about his birthtime. What if his birthtime is 06:15 a.m instead of 06:10 a..m and mine 23:00 p.m instead of 23:10 p.m? Do we both have to fast on saturdays? Please suggest some more remedies? We are facing big time problems financially. When do you see some job opportunities for him?God bless you!//Pinky, "Haresh \(Harry\) Nathani" <haresh1405@ ...> wrote:>> Dear PN1969Â Â Â > It is very sad & suprising to note that ur husband is unemployed for over 5 yrs now..

In fact his lean phase of his life has started just 4 months back. Why did he loose his past 5 yrs, the horoscope does not supports it, yes his 11th lord is debilated in his 2nd house, that has given him finamcial distress. During his saddi satti which has got over in 2004, he must hv struggled.> Anyway do the following very very sincerely. He will certainly see some change> 1. Fast on every saturday. Just hv one meal on that day. No meat/alchohol> 2. Offer mustard oil to Sani devata every saturday in any sani temple> 3. Chant OM SHAAM SANESHCHARAYA NAMAH everyday atleast five rounds. (108 per round.)> 4. Do yagya shanti for rahu/ketu/mangal> Rest leave to God to do the needful> >  > With Warm Regards> Haresh(Harry) Nathani> Vedic Astologer, Vaastu Consultant> Insurance Advisor> Cell +91 98672 14103>

Mumbai,India)> > > > > pn_1969 <pn_1969 >> > Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 5:38:48 PM> Unemployed since 5 years> > > Dear sir/madam,> > Please help me. I'm sending info about my husband who has been > without a real job since 2003. In between he started his consultancy > but has not found customers. A temporary job in the end of 2007. > Right now he is unemployed again. What is happening? How long will > this continue?> TIME OF BIRTH : 06:10 a.m> DATE OF BIRTH : 3rd july 1959> PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY: New delhi, India> SEX: Male> > My

Query:> How can he get a job and when will he get a job? Is there anything I > can do to help him? I'm born on 7th dec 1968 at 23:10p.m in Rourkela, > Orissa, India. I'm worried that my husband won't be able to take it > anymore since he's trying very hard and not getting any success. > Please suggest some measures.> > Looking forward to your reply. > > //Pinky> > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/>

Dear Hello,As an astro layman, i am pretty sure that the birth date/ time information given are not accurate elsse the past experiences too would have matched. it is never possible that the horoscope will apply to selected portions of time only. My learned Astologer friends will agree. Simultaneously I would like to place on record my great appreciation and thanks on my behalf and on behallf of all other benificeries for Sh. Haresh Nathani,s efforts for responding to everyone in distress immediately. yours trulyRakesh Kasba (3..05 PM 3rd Oct 1962, Srinagar Kashmir J & K India)--- On Tue, 9/9/08, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:Haresh (Harry) Nathani

<haresh1405Re: Re: Unemployed since 5 years Date: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008, 8:01 PM

Dear pn_1969 pn_1969

I hv not scared u but interpreted ur husbands horoscope to u. I can understand people do not like to read or hear negative things in life, but that is how things will be for u. Pls seriously & sincerely start working on the remedies I hv given to u, u will certainly experience change in u.

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry) Nathani

Insurance Advisor

Cell +91 98672 14103

Mumbai,India)

pn_1969 <pn_1969 >Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 6:51:58 PM Re: Unemployed since 5 years

Dear Hareshji,You scare me when you say that my husband's lean period started 4 months ago. What do you mean? Is this the begining of troubles? Is there more to come? Can this horoscope be wrong? I'm not sure about his birthtime. What if his birthtime is 06:15 a.m instead of 06:10 a..m and mine 23:00 p.m instead of 23:10 p.m? Do we both have to fast on saturdays? Please suggest some more remedies? We are facing big time problems financially. When do you see some job opportunities for him?God bless you!//Pinky, "Haresh \(Harry\) Nathani" <haresh1405@ ...> wrote:>> Dear PN1969Â Â Â > It is very sad & suprising to note that ur husband is unemployed for over 5 yrs now..

In fact his lean phase of his life has started just 4 months back. Why did he loose his past 5 yrs, the horoscope does not supports it, yes his 11th lord is debilated in his 2nd house, that has given him finamcial distress. During his saddi satti which has got over in 2004, he must hv struggled.> Anyway do the following very very sincerely. He will certainly see some change> 1. Fast on every saturday. Just hv one meal on that day. No meat/alchohol> 2. Offer mustard oil to Sani devata every saturday in any sani temple> 3. Chant OM SHAAM SANESHCHARAYA NAMAH everyday atleast five rounds. (108 per round.)> 4. Do yagya shanti for rahu/ketu/mangal> Rest leave to God to do the needful> >  > With Warm Regards> Haresh(Harry) Nathani> Vedic Astologer, Vaastu Consultant> Insurance Advisor> Cell +91 98672 14103>

Mumbai,India)> > > > > pn_1969 <pn_1969 >> > Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 5:38:48 PM> Unemployed since 5 years> > > Dear sir/madam,> > Please help me. I'm sending info about my husband who has been > without a real job since 2003. In between he started his consultancy > but has not found customers. A temporary job in the end of 2007. > Right now he is unemployed again. What is happening? How long will > this continue?> TIME OF BIRTH : 06:10 a.m> DATE OF BIRTH : 3rd july 1959> PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY: New delhi, India> SEX: Male> > My

Query:> How can he get a job and when will he get a job? Is there anything I > can do to help him? I'm born on 7th dec 1968 at 23:10p.m in Rourkela, > Orissa, India. I'm worried that my husband won't be able to take it > anymore since he's trying very hard and not getting any success. > Please suggest some measures.> > Looking forward to your reply. > > //Pinky> > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/>

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Hareshji,

We are fasting on saturdays and also chanting the mantra you gave us

(5 rounds). But we are unable to offer mustard oil to shani devta as

there is no shani temple nearby. How does one do yagya shanti for

rahu/ketu/mangal as there is no temple nearby? I'm sorry for my

ignorance. Is there any other remedy if these two are not possible to

do?

Best regards,

Pinky

, " Haresh \(Harry\) Nathani "

<haresh1405 wrote:

>

> Dear pn_1969 pn_1969

>

>

> I hv not scared u but interpreted ur husbands horoscope to u. I

can understand people do not like to read or hear negative things in

life, but that is how things will be for u. Pls seriously & sincerely

start working on the remedies I hv given to u, u will certainly

experience change in u.

>  

> With Warm Regards

> Haresh(Harry)Nathani

> Vedic Astologer, Vaastu Consultant

> Insurance Advisor

> Cell +91 98672 14103

> Mumbai,India)

>

>

>

>

> pn_1969 <pn_1969

>

> Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 6:51:58 PM

> Re: Unemployed since 5 years

>

>

> Dear Hareshji,

>

> You scare me when you say that my husband's lean period started 4

> months ago. What do you mean? Is this the begining of troubles? Is

> there more to come? Can this horoscope be wrong? I'm not sure about

> his birthtime. What if his birthtime is 06:15 a.m instead of 06:10

> a.m and mine 23:00 p.m instead of 23:10 p.m? Do we both have to

fast

> on saturdays? Please suggest some more remedies? We are facing big

> time problems financially. When do you see some job opportunities

for

> him?

>

> God bless you!

>

> //Pinky

>

> , " Haresh \(Harry\)

Nathani "

> <haresh1405@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear PN1969   

> > It is very sad & suprising to note that ur husband is unemployed

> for over 5 yrs now. In fact his lean phase of his life has started

> just 4 months back. Why did he loose his past 5 yrs, the horoscope

> does not supports it, yes his 11th lord is debilated in his 2nd

> house, that has given him finamcial distress. During his saddi

satti

> which has got over in 2004, he must hv struggled.

> > Anyway do the following very very sincerely.. He will certainly

see

> some change

> > 1. Fast on every saturday. Just hv one meal on that day. No

> meat/alchohol

> > 2. Offer mustard oil to Sani devata every saturday in any sani

> temple

> > 3. Chant OM SHAAM SANESHCHARAYA NAMAH everyday atleast five

rounds.

> (108 per round.)

> > 4. Do yagya shanti for rahu/ketu/mangal

> > Rest leave to God to do the needful

> >

> >  

> > With Warm Regards

> > Haresh(Harry) Nathani

> > Vedic Astologer, Vaastu Consultant

> > Insurance Advisor

> > Cell +91 98672 14103

> > Mumbai,India)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > pn_1969 <pn_1969@ >

> >

> > Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 5:38:48 PM

> > Unemployed since 5 years

> >

> >

> > Dear sir/madam,

> >

> > Please help me. I'm sending info about my husband who has been

> > without a real job since 2003. In between he started his

> consultancy

> > but has not found customers. A temporary job in the end of 2007.

> > Right now he is unemployed again. What is happening? How long

will

> > this continue?

> > TIME OF BIRTH : 06:10 a.m

> > DATE OF BIRTH : 3rd july 1959

> > PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY: New delhi, India

> > SEX: Male

> >

> > My Query:

> > How can he get a job and when will he get a job? Is there

anything

> I

> > can do to help him? I'm born on 7th dec 1968 at 23:10p.m in

> Rourkela,

> > Orissa, India. I'm worried that my husband won't be able to take

it

> > anymore since he's trying very hard and not getting any success.

> > Please suggest some measures.

> >

> > Looking forward to your reply.

> >

> > //Pinky

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

> http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-

08.html/

> >

>

>

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

>

Dear pn_1969 pn_1969

If their is no temple nearby, then light a lamp in mustard oil every saturday during the day & keep it below a peeple tree. U must do it during day time only.

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

Insurance Advisor

Cell +91 98672 14103

Mumbai,India)

pn_1969 <pn_1969 Sent: Wednesday, 1 October, 2008 11:45:12 AM Re: Unemployed since 5 years

Dear Hareshji,We are fasting on saturdays and also chanting the mantra you gave us(5 rounds). But we are unable to offer mustard oil to shani devta as there is no shani temple nearby. How does one do yagya shanti for rahu/ketu/mangal as there is no temple nearby? I'm sorry for my ignorance. Is there any other remedy if these two are not possible to do?Best regards,Pinky, "Haresh \(Harry\) Nathani" <haresh1405@ ...> wrote:>> Dear pn_1969 pn_1969 > > I hv not scared u but interpreted ur husbands horoscope to u. I can understand people do not like to read or hear negative things in life, but that is how things will be for u. Pls seriously & sincerely start

working on the remedies I hv given to u, u will certainly experience change in u.>  > With Warm Regards> Haresh(Harry) Nathani> Vedic Astologer, Vaastu Consultant> Insurance Advisor> Cell +91 98672 14103> Mumbai,India)> > > > > pn_1969 <pn_1969 >> > Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 6:51:58 PM> Re: Unemployed since 5 years> > > Dear Hareshji,> > You scare me when you say that my husband's lean period started 4 > months ago. What do you mean? Is this the begining of troubles? Is > there more to come? Can this horoscope be wrong? I'm not sure about

> his birthtime. What if his birthtime is 06:15 a.m instead of 06:10 > a.m and mine 23:00 p.m instead of 23:10 p.m? Do we both have to fast > on saturdays? Please suggest some more remedies? We are facing big > time problems financially. When do you see some job opportunities for > him?> > God bless you!> > //Pinky> > , "Haresh \(Harry\) Nathani" > <haresh1405@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear PN1969   > > It is very sad & suprising to note that ur husband is unemployed > for over 5 yrs now.. In fact his lean phase of his life has started > just 4 months back. Why did he loose his past 5 yrs, the horoscope > does not supports it, yes his 11th lord is debilated in his 2nd > house, that has given him finamcial distress. During

his saddi satti > which has got over in 2004, he must hv struggled.> > Anyway do the following very very sincerely.. He will certainly see > some change> > 1. Fast on every saturday. Just hv one meal on that day. No > meat/alchohol> > 2. Offer mustard oil to Sani devata every saturday in any sani > temple> > 3. Chant OM SHAAM SANESHCHARAYA NAMAH everyday atleast five rounds. > (108 per round.)> > 4. Do yagya shanti for rahu/ketu/mangal> > Rest leave to God to do the needful> > > >  > > With Warm Regards> > Haresh(Harry) Nathani> > Vedic Astologer, Vaastu Consultant> > Insurance Advisor> > Cell +91 98672 14103> > Mumbai,India)> > > > > > > > > > pn_1969 <pn_1969@

>> > > > Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 5:38:48 PM> > Unemployed since 5 years> > > > > > Dear sir/madam,> > > > Please help me. I'm sending info about my husband who has been > > without a real job since 2003. In between he started his > consultancy > > but has not found customers. A temporary job in the end of 2007. > > Right now he is unemployed again. What is happening? How long will > > this continue?> > TIME OF BIRTH : 06:10 a.m> > DATE OF BIRTH : 3rd july 1959> > PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY: New delhi, India> > SEX: Male> > > > My Query:> > How can he get a job and when will he get a job? Is there anything > I > > can do to help him? I'm born on 7th dec

1968 at 23:10p.m in > Rourkela, > > Orissa, India. I'm worried that my husband won't be able to take it > > anymore since he's trying very hard and not getting any success. > > Please suggest some measures.> > > > Looking forward to your reply. > > > > //Pinky> > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on > http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/> >> > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-

08.html/>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.