IndiaDivine.org

(Indu Sharma)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Indu Sharma (10/5/1967,5.15 a.m.,28.36.N,77.12.E)

The problematic areas in your chart are;

i) The lord your 6th house Mercury has gone into the 1st house (Ascendant) and this is spoiling both the 1st house ( self) and the 7th house ( spouse).

ii) Presence of Rahu & Ketu is also spoiling the 1st & 7th houses.

You need to make your self more brave & straight forward in handling things not of your liking and must not worry what others will might think of your deeds from time to time.

iii) Your Sun in 1st house in Aries sign is giving you temper from within, which you are unable to vent and hence there is tension.

But your Jupiter is exalted and benefic for your 4th house. Its Mahadasha has started and hence shortly you will be having better time.

The change of Jupiter in Capricorn on 9th Dec 08 will bring benifits to you gradually.

The change of Rahu after mid of 2009 will further improve the results for you.

You must keep fast on thursday's and do requisite pooja on all thursdays to improve the matters fast.

Be happy,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 indu sharma wrote :

>my date of birth is 10/5/1967, time 5.15 a.m. and place of birth Delhi (sabzi mandi). i always do good to others but i am always left hurt please tell i have no peace of mind.

>

>

> Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Dear Sri NikhleshNamaskarMy DOB is 1505 Hours (Day) 3rd october 1962.Place of birth Srinagar (Kashmir) J & K state India.Please help, my family is split on the decisionI am in Gov. Job and want to change over to Private sector, offers arecomming. this change means going away from family, much higher income,less dependence on cheating in work. And do some thing useful to society and rise in life in the legitimate way.Please tell me should i enter Pvt. sector ? and when at the earliest.Rakesh K--- On Fri, 24/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurRe: (Indu Sharma) Date: Friday, 24 October, 2008, 3:27

PM

Dear Indu Sharma (10/5/1967,5. 15 a.m.,28.36.N, 77.12.E)

The problematic areas in your chart are;

i) The lord your 6th house Mercury has gone into the 1st house (Ascendant) and this is spoiling both the 1st house ( self) and the 7th house ( spouse)..

ii) Presence of Rahu & Ketu is also spoiling the 1st & 7th houses.

You need to make your self more brave & straight forward in handling things not of your liking and must not worry what others will might think of your deeds from time to time.

iii) Your Sun in 1st house in Aries sign is giving you temper from within, which you are unable to vent and hence there is tension.

But your Jupiter is exalted and benefic for your 4th house. Its Mahadasha has started and hence shortly you will be having better time.

The change of Jupiter in Capricorn on 9th Dec 08 will bring benifits to you gradually.

The change of Rahu after mid of 2009 will further improve the results for you.

You must keep fast on thursday's and do requisite pooja on all thursdays to improve the matters fast.

Be happy,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 indu sharma wrote :

>my date of birth is 10/5/1967, time 5.15 a.m. and place of birth Delhi (sabzi mandi). i always do good to others but i am always left hurt please tell i have no peace of mind.

>

>------------ --------- --------- ---

> Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Hello Rakesh ji,

You are of Makar lagan & Vrishchik raashi. Your Moon is affected by Rahu and hence you should try to keep postive thinking and prevent from being discouraged.

The postion of Shani, Mangal, Rahu & Ketu is most likely to keep you away from your family. So in that way taking up a job outside your home place will be benifical to you & your family in the longer run.

But the gains are likely to come to you in good measure only after year 2012.

Marketing field and / or field related to communication will suit you more.

Hope for the best,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 Rakesh Kasba wrote :

>

>

>Dear Sri NikhleshNamaskar

>My DOB is 1505 Hours (Day) 3rd october 1962.

>Place of birth Srinagar (Kashmir) J & K state India.

>

>Please help, my family is split on the decision

>I am in Gov. Job and want to change over to Private sector, offers are

>comming. this change means going away from family, much higher income,

>less dependence on cheating in work. And do some thing useful to society and rise in life in the legitimate way.

>Please tell me should i enter Pvt. sector ? and when at the earliest.

>

>Rakesh K

>

>

>--- On Fri, 24/10/08, nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote:

> nikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur

>Re: (Indu Sharma)

>

>Friday, 24 October, 2008, 3:27 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear Indu Sharma (10/5/1967,5. 15 a.m.,28.36.N, 77.12.E)

>

>

>

>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The problematic areas in your chart are;

>

>

>

>i) The lord your 6th house Mercury has gone into the 1st house (Ascendant) and this is spoiling both the 1st house ( self) and the 7th house ( spouse)..

>

>

>

>ii) Presence of Rahu & Ketu is also spoiling the 1st & 7th houses.

>

>You need to make your self more brave & straight forward in handling things not of your liking and must not worry what others will might think of your deeds from time to time.

>

>

>

>iii) Your Sun in 1st house in Aries sign is giving you temper from within, which you are unable to vent and hence there is tension.

>

>

>

>But your Jupiter is exalted and benefic for your 4th house. Its Mahadasha has started and hence shortly you will be having better time.

>

>

>

>The change of Jupiter in Capricorn on 9th Dec 08 will bring benifits to you gradually.

>

>The change of Rahu after mid of 2009 will further improve the results for you.

>

>

>

>You must keep fast on thursday's and do requisite pooja on all thursdays to improve the matters fast.

>

>

>

>Be happy,

>

>Nikhlesh Mathur

>

>

>

>On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 indu sharma wrote :

>

> >my date of birth is 10/5/1967, time 5.15 a.m. and place of birth Delhi (sabzi mandi). i always do good to others but i am always left hurt please tell i have no peace of mind.

>

> >

>

> >------------ --------- --------- ---

>

> >Â Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!Â

>

>

>

>

>

>