IndiaDivine.org

starting my career in finance sector, is good please advice .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DOB : 7th November 1983

Time: 2:20 AM

Place: Delhi, India

Starting my career, would like to hear more about my career choices and what

would be the

best road for me. Also what are my options of working abroad, can I, if yes

should I is it

going to be more profitable.

My strong mangal presence in Lagna is perceived very differently by different

analysts, as its

yogkark and sitting in ascendent, but has a 29 some degree, which makes it too

old to work.

Also Venus in 2nd house has just 3degrees seems too young to work there. Rahu in

tenth

house seems to make some promises with a strong Saturn in third, but Saturn also

seems to

have been combusted by presence of Sun.

I request and thank all who would like to analyze my chart and share there

observations with

me.

Best,

Bhanu Pratap

U hv a strong yog to go abroad. U tend to change ur work at frequent intervals due to presence of rahu. U are alos having a very insecured mind, get nervous & confused very fast. U should wear a yellow sapphire for some good results in u & also one emerald to improve ur finances. U hv a good voice & speech quality. Makes best use of it in ur profession. Since saturn is combust u can wear a blue sapphire also as it is exhalted & will give u good results.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

firebrands_007 <firebrands_007 Sent: Tuesday, 18 November, 2008 9:57:17 PM starting my career in finance sector, is good please advice .

DOB : 7th November 1983Time: 2:20 AMPlace: Delhi, IndiaStarting my career, would like to hear more about my career choices and what would be the best road for me. Also what are my options of working abroad, can I, if yes should I is it going to be more profitable. My strong mangal presence in Lagna is perceived very differently by different analysts, as its yogkark and sitting in ascendent, but has a 29 some degree, which makes it too old to work. Also Venus in 2nd house has just 3degrees seems too young to work there. Rahu in tenth house seems to make some promises with a strong Saturn in third, but Saturn also seems to have been combusted by presence of Sun. I request and thank all who would like to analyze my chart and share there observations with me.Best,Bhanu Pratap

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.