IndiaDivine.org

Will this happen......?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir, I am male in india. Date of Birth - 29/11/1972 Time of Birth - 12:30:00 PM Place of Birth - Pune, India My query is Many astrologers told me that you will gain lot if you entered in politics. Even you will become a minister and chief minister.Will this happen? when? Please guide me in brief and send your answer at vishimi (AT) (DOT) co.in Thanks, Yours, VishimiPrashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar wrote: Vishni,Between 28/1/09 to 29/7/10 in Rah-Ravi u will have a sudden change of job , some digestive/stomach disorders gain of some unexpected nature. wife's health and dental troubles will be there.at this time u r also in sade-saat and the peak will be between 9/9/09 to 4/8/12 this period will be covered by Rah-chandra chandra as 6th lord in 8th will give good results financially, more unexpected ones.but work pressure, troubled relationships due to misunderstandings [so be careful and don't push any issue too far-wait for better times] and trouble to mother and her circles in terms of health, finance.ur financial life will be v good from ur Guru dasa who is own house though a Kodhanda rahu he will give u a thrust in finance during its period from 17/08/11 on wards though the start or first bukti may be sluggish rest of it will be v progressive by the day as Guru is in Sukra's

star and sukra is in own House in tula with 10th lord the 9th and 10th lord together form a good Dharmakarmadithipathya yoga and will excell professionally and the trappings that come for a good carfeer, good perks, dignified growthprayers to any shakti forms till 17/8/11 and after it to Shiva will help u in lifeBest wishesprashant I use B V Raman's Ayanamsa only so Dasa, Vargas, Dates will differ from non Raman's OTHER. Pl provide important dates in ur life while posting to verify ur birth data and to help Lagna verification provide a picture in the Pictures folder in the group either in the Lagna/rasi one or unknown folder. Consultations outside the group or to my personal ID are chargeable. see Database section in the group for more.- G B Prashant Kumar Life Member ICAS./database?method=reportRows & tbl=6 vishimi <vishimi (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:33:58 PM When will I......? Dear Sir, I am male in india. Date of Birth - 29/11/1972 Time of Birth - 12:30:00 PM Place of Birth - Pune, India My query

is When will I get financial stability? In my total lifespan what will be my financial condition? i.e. Poor, Lower middle class, Middle Class, Upper Middle class, Rich? Please guide me in brief and send your answer at vishimi (AT) (DOT) co.in Thanks, Yours, Vishimi

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.