IndiaDivine.org

When night shift can be stopped? 10/3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nitin,Netween 27/4 to 17/6/09 a change in JOB is seen as Rahu is in 8th in D1 and 12th in d10 period is Kuj-Gur-rah]Between 17/6/09 to 16/1/10 anytime it canSTOP as the periods r far better then.Prayers to Subramanya.Kartikeya will help UBest wishes I use B V Raman's Ayanamsa only so Dasa, Vargas, Dates will differ from non Raman's OTHER. Pl provide important dates in ur life while posting to verify ur birth data and to help Lagna verification provide a picture in the Pictures folder in the group either in the Lagna/rasi one or unknown folder. Consultations outside the group or to my personal ID are chargeable. see Database section in the group for more.- G B

Prashant Kumar Life Member ICAS./database?method=reportRows & tbl=6 Nitin <nitin_bb Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 10:01:39 AM When night shift can be stopped?

Dear Sidhartha ji,

Thank you for this wonderful group.

My details: Name: Nitin Bhagwat DOB: 5/12/1965Time: 5:20 amBirth Place: Ahmednagar

Current location: Bangalore

Question: Currently I work with private company. From past 5 months I have to work at night shift (7 PM - 3 AM) and it is spoiling my health and creating other problems.

Approximately when night shift can be stopped? (For any reason- due to change in shift or job etc.)?