children.

Date of Birth : June 15th 1975

Time of Birth : 8.07pm

Place of Birth : Guntur

Regards,

Murali

Guest guest

Dear Murali

Ur chart says that u at present are living in foreign destination as their is strong foreign settlement yog in ur chart. With sani & surya in yuti in ur 7th house, surya being in its friends house will only give conflicts in marital life but sani will certainly give divorce. Ur mangal/sani dasha on, ur saddi satti also in its 2nd phase, will always give u divorce, irrespective of your fault or not.

Marital life will always be a disturbed one & if u again get married, ur rahu maha dahsa is starting in feb 2013 will give u divorce. U need to work on remedies for improved marital life.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna Sent: Wednesday, 11 March, 2009 12:21:52 AM Will I get married again?

Respected Astrologers,I went through a painful divorce process without any mistake of mine and I cannot express the pain in words. Is there any chance that I will get married again and also I would like to lead a peaceful and happy married life with children.Date of Birth : June 15th 1975Time of Birth : 8.07pmPlace of Birth : GunturRegards,Murali

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Harry,Thank you so much for the reply and analysis.You are correct that I am living abroad but I don't know when I am going to loose my job because of the bad market that is going on. When you say "foreign settlement Yog", does it mean I am going to settle in foreign country for a long time? I clearly see the way my previous married life happened with me. All went wrong without any of my mistake as you mentioned that no fault of mine is needed. I am realizing now that it as a destiny. My parents are doing lot of poojas for sani and rahu but I don't know if these are correct remedies or not.Will I get married again at all?Regards,Murali--- On Wed, 3/11/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405Re: Will I get married again? Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 3:51 AM

Dear Murali

Ur chart says that u at present are living in foreign destination as their is strong foreign settlement yog in ur chart. With sani & surya in yuti in ur 7th house, surya being in its friends house will only give conflicts in marital life but sani will certainly give divorce. Ur mangal/sani dasha on, ur saddi satti also in its 2nd phase, will always give u divorce, irrespective of your fault or not.

Marital life will always be a disturbed one & if u again get married, ur rahu maha dahsa is starting in feb 2013 will give u divorce. U need to work on remedies for improved marital life.

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna@ >Wednesday, 11 March, 2009 12:21:52 AM Will I get married again?

Respected Astrologers,I went through a painful divorce process without any mistake of mine and I cannot express the pain in words. Is there any chance that I will get married again and also I would like to lead a peaceful and happy married life with children.Date of Birth : June 15th 1975Time of Birth : 8.07pmPlace of Birth : GunturRegards,Murali

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.