Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

This are my friends birth details:

Date of Birth: 4-Jan-1969

Time of Birth: 02:47 a.m.

Place of Birth: Delhi.

She is suffering from piles, and is pain most days.

when will she find relief? how is her general health going to be?

best regards,

Vedic Sky

Guest guest

Dear Vedic Sky

Any association of sani/mangal/ketu with a natives 8th house gives one piles & it proper care is not taken results in Rectum Cancer coz sani is the karak for cancer.

The native has aspect of sani & mangal in its 8th house, hence she has got piles problem. Apart from treatment prayers are also necessary as a remedy. Homoepathy has very good treatment of piles. In many cases I hv seen homoepathy gives pain relief within 3 days, but the treatment has to be taken till piles do not heal. I know of a homoepathy doctor who treats piles & many diseases very well.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

vedicsky <vedicskySent: Thursday, 19 March, 2009 5:41:51 AM Saturn Rahu in 6th House (Pisces)

Dear Members,This are my friends birth details:Date of Birth: 4-Jan-1969Time of Birth: 02:47 a.m.Place of Birth: Delhi.She is suffering from piles, and is pain most days.when will she find relief? how is her general health going to be?best regards,Vedic Sky

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Haresh Nathani,

It is very kind of you to reply right away.

She has been very anxious. Lot of people recommended surgery to her,

yet she was wise and didn't opt for it.

But she is in lot of pain... though she follows all dietary restrictions, she is in pain.

I would appreciate it if you could recommend that homeopathy doctor.

thanks a lot once again.

Just one point, is it true that since she has Jupiter in her 12th House that sort of gaurantees a long life and I guess a peaceful final exit?

As she is losing hope of a pain-free life.

Also her husbands chart has Saturn & Ketu in 7th house if that means anything. and He has Mars & Rahu in 1st house.

Best wishes,

Vedic Sky

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:04:49 AMRe: Saturn Rahu in 6th House (Pisces)

Dear Vedic Sky

Any association of sani/mangal/ ketu with a natives 8th house gives one piles & it proper care is not taken results in Rectum Cancer coz sani is the karak for cancer.

The native has aspect of sani & mangal in its 8th house, hence she has got piles problem. Apart from treatment prayers are also necessary as a remedy. Homoepathy has very good treatment of piles. In many cases I hv seen homoepathy gives pain relief within 3 days, but the treatment has to be taken till piles do not heal. I know of a homoepathy doctor who treats piles & many diseases very well.

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

vedicsky <vedicsky >@ . .comThursday, 19 March, 2009 5:41:51 AM Saturn Rahu in 6th House (Pisces)

Dear Members,This are my friends birth details:Date of Birth: 4-Jan-1969Time of Birth: 02:47 a.m.Place of Birth: Delhi.She is suffering from piles, and is pain most days.when will she find relief? how is her general health going to be?best regards,Vedic Sky

Guest guest

Dear Vedic Sky

Pls reveal ur name & identity. Her marital life is disturbed due to sani/rahu/katu/mangal asscociation with 7th house. Pls ask her to call me on my cell for more dtls.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Vedic Sky <vedicskySent: Thursday, 19 March, 2009 1:10:04 PMRe: Saturn Rahu in 6th House (Pisces)

Dear Mr. Haresh Nathani,

It is very kind of you to reply right away.

She has been very anxious. Lot of people recommended surgery to her,

yet she was wise and didn't opt for it.

But she is in lot of pain... though she follows all dietary restrictions, she is in pain.

I would appreciate it if you could recommend that homeopathy doctor.

thanks a lot once again.

Just one point, is it true that since she has Jupiter in her 12th House that sort of gaurantees a long life and I guess a peaceful final exit?

As she is losing hope of a pain-free life.

Also her husbands chart has Saturn & Ketu in 7th house if that means anything. and He has Mars & Rahu in 1st house.

Best wishes,

Vedic Sky

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 >Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:04:49 AMRe: Saturn Rahu in 6th House (Pisces)

Dear Vedic Sky

Any association of sani/mangal/ ketu with a natives 8th house gives one piles & it proper care is not taken results in Rectum Cancer coz sani is the karak for cancer.

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

vedicsky <vedicsky >@ . .comThursday, 19 March, 2009 5:41:51 AM Saturn Rahu in 6th House (Pisces)