IndiaDivine.org

Vivah Yog??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Jain Sangeet,

As a person learning practicing Astrology in a scientific manner, I would try to answer your question which perhaps, is both straight forward and complex too.

In a nut shell ‘Viwah Yog’ is defined as the “Time in which the possibility of getting married is maximum”.

This is a general definition but please pay attention to the meanings which are hidden within this definition.

The first foremost thing that needs to be understood here is that marriage is an act of uniting two persons of opposite sex and permitting them to live together and start a family which is extremely important for this world to survive. Marriage is not simply an act of going to temple or church etc for getting united under the shlokas, mantra’s etc. This is ofcourse a sacred practice not a binding rule (there are court marriages also).

Now again pay attention to the phrase ‘uniting two persons of opposite sex”, that I have used. Two persons can come together sexually on their own and that would also be considered as a sort of marriage as far as astrological yogas are concerned.

Again, when we look from the perspective of our society (especially the Indian culture), the permission is an important aspect here.

Now, it is important but not binding to any technically speaking. It means that technically it is not binding that two persons get married (or united sexually) after taking permission but yes from our country’s culture point of view it is considred to be essential morally speaking.

What I am trying to emphasize here is that in some way sexual relationships also amounts to a Yog hovering on the domain of marriage and that is what is the logical meaning of write-ups in ancient books on astrology ( ages ago there were ‘Gandharv Viwah” prevailing in the times of monarchy).

However, less said on it is better.

Now, proceeding further, please understand that the meaning of ‘Yog’. In plain terms it is a synonym of ‘Possibility’.

There could be several possibilities of marriage for a native right from his birth time to his/her old age. This we find true when we apply astrological laws. But here there are two important things associated with such possibilities. These are:

1. The ‘Desh’, ‘Kaal’ ‘Paristhithi’ principle which means that for any kind of work or event (not only marriage), it is important to find the relevance of that event pertaining to the country of native (where he lives or belongs to or the religion to which he/she belongs to), the period in which he is living ( this is 21st century youngsters) and the native’s condition (own + family etc).

In India there are religions where they get their girls married before they reach 20 years of age and there are some who do not even start search for grooms before a girl is fully educated stands on her own feet (age-mid twenties).

2. The 2nd factor is the relevance of the event to the prevailing age of the native. Yes, technically speaking, there can be marriage yoga’s when a child is just 10 to 12 years old. In olden period this yoga was accepted and there was child marriage.

On the other hand there could be repeat of marriage yoga to a forty plus married person and then because of social constraints or depending upon the internal personality of that person it might just fizzle out with a short-term affair outside marriage.

Now, coming directly to the words in your question, let me tell you that yoga’s generally prevail over a period of time (all kinds of yogs’s). For example if you have the yog for acquiring money from lottery then your yog for that starts the day the thought comes in your mind to buy a lottery ticket. And this yog prevails until you win it, incase you have a strong yog of getting money from outside sources. Now, if at the nick of the time you feel that speculation is bad and therefore you do not buy the lottery ticket at all then you loose that yoga.

Similarly, marriage yog for native starts when throughts come in the mind of his/her parents/relatives about his/her marriage. Or the same thought comes in the mind of the native himself/herself.

Now if the yog is weak is for a smaller period (astrologers can find out the length of the bhukti / antardasha in which marriage yog are strong), it might fizzle out by the time the talks gain momentum. If the yog is strong wedding bells can ring with a week of proposal.

So you may understand that the marriage yog spread over a period of time. It is somewhat similar to the yog of child birth which spreads from the conceiving time (we can never actually realize this time) to the actual birth time (we surely record this time these days).

I hope I am able to reply to your question in some convincing manner.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Mon, 11 May 2009 21:40:50 +0530 wrote

>Namastey,

>

>What is Vivah Yog actually?

>Is it the period when couple get married or the period when some Proposal Get finalise and the Date of Marriage is fixed?   Ids the period of finalasing a Proposal is difeernet or same to Marriage Date?

>Please elaborate !!

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir JI,Thanks for your kind reply. It is really very intersting answer you provide.But still I hav a confusion...........According to u.." marriage yog for native starts when throughts come in the mind of his/her parents/relatives about his/her marriage. Or the same thought comes in the mind of the native himself/herself. "Now in my case the thought of marriage comes to My parents mind in year 2006....... and till yet many proposals arrived almost more than 250........but no result.......some wer at final stage but not materialized..... Now, I consulted many astros .....they says My marriage yoga will be after August 2009 and some says after nov 2009.....Now the quetstion is that We have 3 Propsals right now.....if one of them  finalise now and Marriage date will be after Dec,2009.......then is it contradictory to Vivah Yoga?or the propsals will not fianl now, but after Dec,2009, then it will be according to Yoga??My details are : DOB:30-7-78TOB: 20.00 ( 8.00PM)POB: MEERUt(U.P)Lagna: CAPRICORNRASHI : VRISHABH (TAURUS)Please

explain.Thanks & Regards,Sangeetnikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathurjain_sangeetCc: Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:08:37 AMRe: Vivah Yog??

Dear Jain Sangeet,

As a person learning practicing Astrology in a scientific manner, I would try to answer your question which perhaps, is both straight forward and complex too.

In a nut shell ‘Viwah Yog’ is defined as the “Time in which the possibility of getting married is maximumâ€.

This is a general definition but please pay attention to the meanings which are hidden within this definition.

The first foremost thing that needs to be understood here is that marriage is an act of uniting two persons of opposite sex and permitting them to live together and start a family which is extremely important for this world to survive. Marriage is not simply an act of going to temple or church etc for getting united under the shlokas, mantra’s etc. This is ofcourse a sacred practice not a binding rule (there are court marriages also).

Now again pay attention to the phrase ‘uniting two persons of opposite sexâ€, that I have used. Two persons can come together sexually on their own and that would also be considered as a sort of marriage as far as astrological yogas are concerned.

Again, when we look from the perspective of our society (especially the Indian culture), the permission is an important aspect here.

Now, it is important but not binding to any technically speaking. It means that technically it is not binding that two persons get married (or united sexually) after taking permission but yes from our country’s culture point of view it is considred to be essential morally speaking.

What I am trying to emphasize here is that in some way sexual relationships also amounts to a Yog hovering on the domain of marriage and that is what is the logical meaning of write-ups in ancient books on astrology ( ages ago there were ‘Gandharv Viwah†prevailing in the times of monarchy).

However, less said on it is better.

Now, proceeding further, please understand that the meaning of ‘Yog’. In plain terms it is a synonym of ‘Possibility’.

There could be several possibilities of marriage for a native right from his birth time to his/her old age. This we find true when we apply astrological laws. But here there are two important things associated with such possibilities. These are:

1. The ‘Desh’, ‘Kaal’ ‘Paristhithi’ principle which means that for any kind of work or event (not only marriage), it is important to find the relevance of that event pertaining to the country of native (where he lives or belongs to or the religion to which he/she belongs to), the period in which he is living ( this is 21st century youngsters) and the native’s condition (own + family etc).

In India there are religions where they get their girls married before they reach 20 years of age and there are some who do not even start search for grooms before a girl is fully educated stands on her own feet (age-mid twenties).

2. The 2nd factor is the relevance of the event to the prevailing age of the native. Yes, technically speaking, there can be marriage yoga’s when a child is just 10 to 12 years old. In olden period this yoga was accepted and there was child marriage.

On the other hand there could be repeat of marriage yoga to a forty plus married person and then because of social constraints or depending upon the internal personality of that person it might just fizzle out with a short-term affair outside marriage.

Now, coming directly to the words in your question, let me tell you that yoga’s generally prevail over a period of time (all kinds of yogs’s). For example if you have the yog for acquiring money from lottery then your yog for that starts the day the thought comes in your mind to buy a lottery ticket. And this yog prevails until you win it, incase you have a strong yog of getting money from outside sources. Now, if at the nick of the time you feel that speculation is bad and therefore you do not buy the lottery ticket at all then you loose that yoga.

Similarly, marriage yog for native starts when throughts come in the mind of his/her parents/relatives about his/her marriage. Or the same thought comes in the mind of the native himself/herself.

Now if the yog is weak is for a smaller period (astrologers can find out the length of the bhukti / antardasha in which marriage yog are strong), it might fizzle out by the time the talks gain momentum. If the yog is strong wedding bells can ring with a week of proposal.

So you may understand that the marriage yog spread over a period of time. It is somewhat similar to the yog of child birth which spreads from the conceiving time (we can never actually realize this time) to the actual birth time (we surely record this time these days).

I hope I am able to reply to your question in some convincing manner.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

On Mon, 11 May 2009 21:40:50 +0530 wrote

>Namastey,

>

>What is Vivah Yog actually?

>Is it the period when couple get married or the period when some Proposal Get finalise and the Date of Marriage is fixed?   Ids the period of finalasing a Proposal is difeernet or same to Marriage Date?

>Please elaborate !!

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Friend

As per my openion and understanding  cenemonies can differ time to time , cast

to cast and culture to culture, so I believe meeting of two emotionaly and

physically as well should be considered as marriage.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

Services offered by Astrologer are free charge in  group only , Private readings

and discussions  are chargable. For Details visit

http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.  Memers are requested to forward group link to

more n more people so they can also  take benefits of group.

--- On Mon, 5/11/09, jain_sangeet <jain_sangeet wrote:

jain_sangeet <jain_sangeet

Vivah Yog??

Monday, May 11, 2009, 9:10 AM

Namastey,

What is Vivah Yog actually?

Is it the period when couple get married or the period when some Proposal Get

finalise and the Date of Marriage is fixed? Ids the period of finalasing a

Proposal is difeernet or same to Marriage Date?

Please elaborate !!