IndiaDivine.org

Prediction of Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear SRajan,

Please visit Donnas website http://krushna.sageasita.com and

download the lessons and the KAS program and cast your nephews WS.

There are lessons given for finding non maritial status in the

lessons.

Please make an attempt and that way you can learn KAS.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " srajan52 "

<srajan52> wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> Can you help in predicting the marriage of my Nephew Dev Krishnan.

>

> DOB 24/10/1976

> TOB 23.00 Hrs

> POB Chennai

>

> I would be grateful if you could throw light on the same. In the

which

> Dasha Antara would his marriage take place. There is a concern as

some

> astrologer has predicted a sainthood for him.

>

>

> I could not see any signs of the same, However i would like

> khowledgeable Experts like you to comment on the same.

>

> regards

Dear Sir,

I too wish to attempt an analysis.?I hope you have no objection.?

the lord of the seventh is Jupiter.He has kendradhipathya Dosham.He is in the twelfth house.These are adverse factors.

As Jupiter and Venus are in angles to each other the lagnam or rasi of the husband ought to be one of the sthira rasis.Mars and Venus have exchanged signs.Hence the native ought to be a magnetic personality.?

The lord of the seventh from Chandra Lagnam is Mars.Ketu is in Aries.

Marriage may be settled between 30-8-2005 and 7-2-2006.It is the period of Saturn antaram .

Jupiter transits to Libra.saturn is in natal position etc.

However some Shanthi Pariharas may be done to hasten matrimonial matters.

Archana in favour of the name, nakshatram and gothram of the native should be performed to

1.Lord subrahmanya on any Tuesday.,2.Lord Shiva,.3.MahaVishnu on a ewdnesday.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 9/15/05, ashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear SRajan,Please visit Donnas website http://krushna.sageasita.com

anddownload the lessons and the KAS program and cast your nephews WS.There are lessons given for finding non maritial status in thelessons.Please make an attempt and that way you can learn KAS.Cheers !!!

Ash , " srajan52 " <srajan52> wrote:>>> Dear Sir,>

> Can you help in predicting the marriage of my Nephew Dev Krishnan.>> DOB 24/10/1976> TOB 23.00 Hrs> POB Chennai>> I would be grateful if you could throw light on the same. In the

which> Dasha Antara would his marriage take place. There is a concern assome> astrologer has predicted a sainthood for him.>>> I could not see any signs of the same, However i would like

> khowledgeable Experts like you to comment on the same.>> regards

Hi,

I disagree on the period mentioned since Saturn

transit is no way linked with Marriage in this period.

If there is a chance , it seems only during Aug 2012

to June 2014 when there is Positive transit influece

as well as Dasa influence.

best regds..

Devinder

--- Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr

wrote:

> Dear Sir,

> I too wish to attempt an analysis.?I hope you have

> no objection.?

> the lord of the seventh is Jupiter.He has

> kendradhipathya Dosham.He is in

> the twelfth house.These are adverse factors.

> As Jupiter and Venus are in angles to each other the

> lagnam or rasi of the

> husband ought to be one of the sthira rasis.Mars and

> Venus have exchanged

> signs.Hence the native ought to be a magnetic

> personality.?

> The lord of the seventh from Chandra Lagnam is

> Mars.Ketu is in Aries.

> Marriage may be settled between 30-8-2005 and

> 7-2-2006.It is the period of

> Saturn antaram .

> Jupiter transits to Libra.saturn is in natal

> position etc.

> However some Shanthi Pariharas may be done to hasten

> matrimonial matters.

> Archana in favour of the name, nakshatram and

> gothram of the native should

> be performed to

> 1.Lord subrahmanya on any Tuesday.,2.Lord

> Shiva,.3.MahaVishnu on a

> ewdnesday.

> Regards,

> jagannathan.

>

>

> On 9/15/05, ashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

> >

> > Dear SRajan,

> > Please visit Donnas website

> http://krushna.sageasita.com and

> > download the lessons and the KAS program and cast

> your nephews WS.

> > There are lessons given for finding non maritial

> status in the

> > lessons.

> > Please make an attempt and that way you can learn

> KAS.

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> > ,

> " srajan52 "

> > <srajan52> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > >

> > > Can you help in predicting the marriage of my

> Nephew Dev Krishnan.

> > >

> > > DOB 24/10/1976

> > > TOB 23.00 Hrs

> > > POB Chennai

> > >

> > > I would be grateful if you could throw light on

> the same. In the

> > which

> > > Dasha Antara would his marriage take place.

> There is a concern as

> > some

> > > astrologer has predicted a sainthood for him.

> > >

> > >

> > > I could not see any signs of the same, However i

> would like

> > > khowledgeable Experts like you to comment on the

> same.

> > >

> > > regards

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Dear Sir,

I am happy to see your kind mail.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 9/16/05, devinder <axeplex wrote:

Hi,I disagree on the period mentioned since Saturntransit is no way linked with Marriage in this period.

If there is a chance , it seems only during Aug 2012to June 2014 when there is Positive transit influeceas well as Dasa influence.best regds..Devinder--- Jagannathan Kapisthalam <

jagannathankrwrote:> Dear Sir,> I too wish to attempt an analysis.?I hope you have> no objection.?> the lord of the seventh is Jupiter.He has> kendradhipathya Dosham.He

is in> the twelfth house.These are adverse factors.> As Jupiter and Venus are in angles to each other the> lagnam or rasi of the> husband ought to be one of the sthira rasis.Mars and> Venus have exchanged

> signs.Hence the native ought to be a magnetic> personality.?> The lord of the seventh from Chandra Lagnam is> Mars.Ketu is in Aries.> Marriage may be settled between 30-8-2005 and> 7-2-2006.It is the period of> Saturn antaram .> Jupiter transits to Libra.saturn is in natal> position etc.> However some Shanthi Pariharas may be done to hasten> matrimonial matters.

> Archana in favour of the name, nakshatram and> gothram of the native should> be performed to> 1.Lord subrahmanya on any Tuesday.,2.Lord> Shiva,.3.MahaVishnu on a> ewdnesday.> Regards,

> jagannathan.>>> On 9/15/05, ashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:> >> > Dear SRajan,> > Please visit Donnas website

> http://krushna.sageasita.com and> > download the lessons and the KAS program and cast> your nephews WS.> > There are lessons given for finding non maritial

> status in the> > lessons.> > Please make an attempt and that way you can learn> KAS.> > Cheers !!!> > Ash> >> >

,> " srajan52 " > > <srajan52> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > >> > > Can you help in predicting the marriage of my

> Nephew Dev Krishnan.> > >> > > DOB 24/10/1976> > > TOB 23.00 Hrs> > > POB Chennai> > >> > > I would be grateful if you could throw light on

> the same. In the> > which> > > Dasha Antara would his marriage take place.> There is a concern as> > some> > > astrologer has predicted a sainthood for him.

> > >> > >> > > I could not see any signs of the same, However i> would like> > > khowledgeable Experts like you to comment on the> same.> > >

> > > regards> >> >> >> >> >> >> >

• 2 months later...

Dear Nur Is summer time applicablr i. e. the clocks are advanced by one hour during summer at the birth place of your client. Roopeshwar Guptanuranda <nadiadeol wrote: I have one client who according to traditional astrology should get married once she starts Moon-Jupiter period in 2006, as natal Jup aspects her 7th house, Libra,and Jupiter is right now transiting Libra. Birthdata is June 26, 1962, 2:45:20 am in Eldoret Kenya, 35' 17 E, 0' 31 N Does this prediction also hold true for K.P. as Jupiter is in the star of Rahu? and Rahu is the starlord of her 7th and 11th houses? Mercury is the sublord of 7th and 11th houses and the star lord of the Moon. So will Moon-Jupiter bring marriage to her? Please

provide advice as per KP. Thanks, Nur Find your next car at Canada Autos

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Dear Nuranda, Pl. have the Birth-Chart recast,strictly as per K.P.,using the correct K.P. ayanamsa...then... 1) Find out if marriage is promised...if the sub-lord of the VIIth signifies II,VII or XI...marriage is promised. 2) Then work out the significators of the houses of II,VII & XI... 3) Take the Ruling Planets at the Time of Judgement,and fix the Dasa,Bhukti,Antara and Sookshma period of possibility...etc., 4) Fine-tune using transit...of the VIIth sublord over the XIth cusp...and if Saturn is among the significators for marriage,remember it will not allow any other planet to

"give"...but "give" only dyring its own bhukti/anthara/sookshma... Following the above procedure will enable you to fix the correct time of the event ... Follow K.P., for correct results... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK ! nuranda <nadiadeol wrote: I have one client who according to traditional astrology should get married once she starts Moon-Jupiter period in 2006, as natal Jup aspects her 7th house, Libra,and Jupiter is right now transiting Libra. Birthdata is June 26, 1962, 2:45:20 am in Eldoret Kenya, 35' 17 E, 0' 31 N Does this prediction also hold true for K.P. as Jupiter is in the star of Rahu? and Rahu is the starlord of her 7th and 11th houses? Mercury is the sublord of 7th and 11th houses and the star lord of the Moon. So will Moon-Jupiter bring marriage to her? Please provide advice as per KP. Thanks, Nur Find your next car at Canada Autos

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Anuj

Currently ur rahu Maha dasha is on & with rahu in transit in ur 7th house, delay in ur marriage is built in ur chart. The period after 17.11.09 is favourable for ur marriage. The marriage yog is till dec 2010.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

http://in./search?query=chandra-adityaastroremedies

/database?method=reportRows & tbl=6

http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies/database?method=reportRows & tbl=1 & sortBy=1 & sortDir=up

Anuj <aay_kay Sent: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009 4:00:29 PM Prediction of Marriage

Namaskar Guruji,I need help. My family is very tensed because of delay in my marriage. Please can you let me know when will I get married. My details are:DOB: May 7th, 1980TOB: 10:51 AMPOB: Delhi

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!