IndiaDivine.org

Marriage fixed but lots of problems from the boys family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My marriage date is fixed for 30th Jun 2009 , but my fiance's parents and sister

very demanding and too much inferfering , the communication it through them only

as he is in muscat and also is totaly devoted to his family

Will i be happy in this marriage and will my fiance take care of me after

marriage , and if i were to break this engagement are there any chances of me

getting married , as i m not married till now and he is a divorcee

The birth details are :

Girl : 18th Feb 1969 at 20:11 Hrs(PM) Mumbai

Boy : 5th Feb 1962 at 07:50 Hrs(AM)Mumbai

Regards

Gayatri

Guest guest

Dear Gayatri

Ur fiances chart is a unique one where very few hv such chart. All the 8 planets are in 12 thouse with only rahi in 6th house. As per this chart their is no marital bliss. To whomsoever this native gets married, will only result in divorce.

In ur chart their is also divorce yog. Currently ur ketu maha dasha is on & in transit ketu will move to ur 11th house & will remain for 18 months. Its aspect to 7th house will break ur marriage. With surya already present in 7th house a divorce yog is already built in this chart. It will be advisable for u to marry after may 2011. U should not be serious of the current marital alliance which will happen in june 09 as per ur mail.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

http://in./search?query=chandra-adityaastroremedies

/database?method=reportRows & tbl=6

http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies/database?method=reportRows & tbl=1 & sortBy=1 & sortDir=up

shagun6904 <shagun6904 Sent: Sunday, 24 May, 2009 12:16:48 PM Marriage fixed but lots of problems from the boys family

My marriage date is fixed for 30th Jun 2009 , but my fiance's parents and sister very demanding and too much inferfering , the communication it through them only as he is in muscat and also is totaly devoted to his family Will i be happy in this marriage and will my fiance take care of me after marriage , and if i were to break this engagement are there any chances of me getting married , as i m not married till now and he is a divorcee The birth details are :Girl : 18th Feb 1969 at 20:11 Hrs(PM) Mumbai Boy : 5th Feb 1962 at 07:50 Hrs(AM)Mumbai RegardsGayatri

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!