IndiaDivine.org

NEW MEMBER NEED SOME HELP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I am new to this group. I don't know whether to ask this question in this group or not.

I am facing some problems in my life, can anybody advise me why i am facing problems these days.

My deails are as follows:--

D.O.B: 04 Feb 1974

Place of birth : Delhi

Time of birth : 1850 IST

Rgds

Ankur

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Haresh,

Thanks for your response. You are absolutely right that currently I am facing problems in my carrier. I am in a same company for the past 11 years but current situations are that they can give me a pink slip anyday. I consulted one of the Face reader cum astrologer in Delhi and she said that my job will be change soon, though i have no clue of another company but she said that change is definite. Please advise if this is true ? I am in a big tention because of responsibilities on my shoulders towards my family. Kindly advise if change is beneficial for me. I am a spiritual person I do puja daily at home and for the past many years I am doing puja at Shani Mandir on every Saturday.

Thks & Rgds

Ankur--- On Fri, 10/7/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405Re: NEW MEMBER NEED SOME HELP Date: Friday, 10 July, 2009, 9:31 PM

Dear Ankur

Currently u r under sani maha dasha and rahu antar dasha. AD of rahu has disturbed ur career. This will get over in the end of this month. From aug 2009 u will see a improvement in ur current situation.

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +91 9867214103

Send your mails to Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in

Subscribe on this link http://in.groups. / group/Chandra- AdityaAstroRemed iesFor Professional Paid Consultancy mail request for charges toharesh1405 /hareshgnatha ni (AT) (DOT) .com or call +91 9867214103

Ankur Mathur <ankurvansh (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, 10 July, 2009 4:22:32 PM NEW MEMBER NEED SOME HELP

Dear Sir,

I am new to this group. I don't know whether to ask this question in this group or not.

I am facing some problems in my life, can anybody advise me why i am facing problems these days.

My deails are as follows:--

D.O.B: 04 Feb 1974

Place of birth : Delhi

Time of birth : 1850 IST

Rgds

Ankur

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.