IndiaDivine.org

marraige on the rocks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear NisshantUr chart says that marital bliss is very less. U need to compromise and live with ur wife, whether u r living with ur present wife or even if u divorce her and again get married to some other women the same marital blisss will not be their.U also r very insecured by mind and get depressed very fast due to debilated moon and aspect of sani & mangl on moon, but ur agression power is very good. With sani in ur lagna and also u being manglic, manglic aspecting ur 7th house conflicts and temp seperation will keep happening. 7th lord is also in 12th house in yuti with rahu, mangal and aspect of ketu. Presence of exalted venus in ur 7th house and also venus maha dasha just started, venus has done two good jobs, it has given u a beautiful wife and also it has given foreign

job.Ur favourable period has just started and venus will never give u divorce for next 20 yrs. The negative period which was causing conflicts has got over. U now need to look ahead and start a renewed marital life with a better understanding with ur present wife by performing shanti yagas for improved marital bliss. HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +91 9867214103Send your mails to Chandra-AdityaAstroRemediesSubscribe on this link http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemediesFor Professional Paid Consultancy mail request for charges toharesh1405/hareshgnathani or call +91 9867214103 niscor <niscor Sent: Saturday, 8 August, 2009 8:43:45 PM marraige on the rocks

Hi,

My name is Nishant and I live in dubai, I want to know that whether i will be able to save my marrige or im heading for a divorce.Please advise.My birth details are as follows:

NAME-----NISHANT

D.O.B----10TH FEBRURAY 1980

TIME----- 21.25HRS(9.25 PM)

PLACE---- NEW DELHI.

THANKS

NISHANT

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php