IndiaDivine.org

Unsubscribe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kanakkumar Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

dear parvez ji,please read "SECRETS OF R.P. & BIRTH TIME" AUTHOR ; K.BHASKARANPUBLISHER: KRISHMAN & CO.804 Mount Road Chennai 600002very good for Rectification of birth timeregardskanak bosmia>"Sheikh Pervez Hameed" <pervez> >>RE: Rectification of birth chart>Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:25:44 +0530>>Dear Mr. Bosmiaji,>>No, I did not know about all these things. I shall purchase the KP>rectification of birth time book and understand this concept thoroughly.>>Thank you.>>bye>Sheikh Pervez Hameed>www.swagatamindia.com>>> _____>>Kanakkumar Bosmia

[kanbosastro]>09 September 2004 15:11> >RE: Rectification of birth chart>>dear pervez ji,>>are you know about RULLING PLANANTS?>RP is very impotrent to veryfeing your doubt(any tipe )i.g. birth time is>courect or not, wich time is corect(mostly in war time).give date is >correct>>or not etc.>>RP=>DAY LORD( day loard on that day you put RP Monday = moon ,sunday = sun.>tuesday = mar etc.)>asc. asc. of that time.lagnesh, starlord, sublord>Moon: moon rasi pati, starlord, sub lord>>this 7 are rulling planet. and>if your lagna sub lord is match with RP then your time is correct.>or>if you are looking question for some one's mariage.... 7th sub lord is >must>>in RP otherwise it is clear that given time is not

correct.>>pls check and give your opinian.>>regards>>kanak bosmia>> >"Sheikh Pervez Hameed" <pervez> > > >> >RE: Rectification of birth chart> >Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:37:57 +0530> >> >Dear Bosmiaji,> >> >Thank you for the clarification. This is interesting.> >> >I have two sons (whose birth time I consider pretty accurate), I checked> >their horoscopes.> >> >Indeed in both cases, their ascendant sub lord matched the dasha (balance> >of> >dasa) at the time of birth. Is this the way to look at it?> >> >However, interestingly, I had formed a co. where the I have the exact >time> >the registrar signed and

the first business conducted. Both are same as >it> >was organized so. In this case, however, the ascendant sublord does not> >match the dasha (balance of dasa). Your inputs please.> >> >bye> >Sheikh Pervez Hameed> >> >> > _____> >> >Kanakkumar Bosmia [kanbosastro]> >09 September 2004 14:00> > > >RE: Rectification of birth chart> >> >> >dear pervez ji,> >> >DBA = DASA, BHUKTI, ANTRA( dasa , antar,prtyantar)> >> >put ruling planet when you start rectification..childs birth lagna sub >lord> >is must in rulig planet, it is primery test.if lagna sub loard not in RP> >then time of birth is not correct.> >> >regards> >> >kanak

bosmia> >> >> > >"Sheikh Pervez Hameed" <pervez> > > > > > > > > Rectification of birth chart> > >Thu, 09 Sep 2004 07:28:45 -0000> > >> > >Dear sir,> > >> > >What are the rules employed for verification/rectification of the> > >time?> > >> > >Is there a file available or a write up on this subject?> > >> > >For a child who is very young, say 10 years, having no significant> > >dates in his life except that his parents date of birth might be> > >known .. how will his time be rectified?> > >> > >In you mails you use the term DBA .. what does this mean?> > >> > >Thank you> >

>> >> >_______________> >Protect your PC from viruses. Enrich your online experience.> >http://www.msn.co.in/onlinesecurity/ Get more from the internet.> >> >> >> >> >> >