IndiaDivine.org

When will I become a father

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello astrologers and learners

Can somebody please predict when I will become a father? I got married

on May 25th 2008, and would like to know when I will become a dad.

My details are;

Name: Jaspreet Dhillon

Sex: Male

Date of Birth: 20th November 1981

Place of birth: London, England

Time of Birth: 07:56AM

Thankyou very much, appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

hi i m kriya. i m in =in stressful condition nowdays. i m very weak in my college in regards to m=y practical works. i m a dental student. i try hard to finish them on time =but still my fate turns over a sudden and i suddenly starts facing problems=like my instruments wont work or i wil loose my control on my hands. i m e=ven not getting good friends in life. all my friends hav betrayed me even t=hose for whom i did lot of sacrifices. i m going to hav exms in coming week=s so please suuggest lucky colors to me. what colors i should wear to chang=e my life.why i cant be happy like others . they enjoy life and i si=t in tentions and stress. i m afraid of my teaches also. recently an incide=nt had happenedwhich can letme into troubles with my

teachers. =they could start hatingme. what should i do i fear a lot. plz help me. from third year onw=ards i m goin to start my 3 year where i m goin to see patients. i m s=cared how wil i do that. help me. reply soon s i m goin to hav my exams soo=n. waiting for your reply

J Dhillon <jazdhillonlalkitab Sent: Sunday, 24 August, 2008 2:14:38 PM[lalkitab] When will I become a father

Hello astrologers and learnersCan somebody please predict when I will become a father? I got married on May 25th 2008, and would like to know when I will become a dad.My details are;Name: Jaspreet DhillonSex: MaleDate of Birth: 20th November 1981Place of birth: London, EnglandTime of Birth: 07:56AMThankyou very much, appreciate it.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now