IndiaDivine.org

Planets of Luck: Debate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Chandra ji,

When you say "lord of destiny", what exactly do you mean?Is it about material, spiritual or otherwise about everyday luck?

What I said about planets o luck is something I found in a book commetning on Lal Kitab and which I have been told to be a very good book.Is it not correct?

Does the Lal Kitab accepts the 9thb hava Lord as the Lord of Destiny? If the planet in the second house is dormant , what will the effect be? Should that planet be awakened?What kind of upaya can awake a planet?

If Rahu or Ketu are placed in the second hose , are they considered as planets of luck?Or this applies to "normal" panets only?What if more than one planet or no planets resides in the second house?Last but not least,if a so called malefic planet (like Saturn or Mars) reside in the second house, but they are stong and well placed , thus benefic, what will the effect be to one's destiny?

Sorry for too many questions...:-)

Regards,

Dionisis

-

cptyagi2007

Monday, April 02, 2007 5:54 PM

Re: Planets of Luck:

Dear Dionisis ji,In the traditional Vedic astrology the lord of the 9th house is considered as the planet of destiny. The effects of this planet will depend on two things : on the strength of the planet known as grah-bal which is measured in Rupabals ; and its placement. The placement would include the effect of other planets through aspect or conjunction etc.Lal Kitab identifies one more planet in addition to the 9th lord and that is the planet placed in the 2nd house. The book says:" ghar chal kar jo aave dooje, grah kismat ban jaata ho"" khali para ghar 10 jab teve, soya hua kahlaata hai"A planet placed in the 2nd house becomes the planets of kismat { luck or destiny}. It becomes dormant if the 10th house is vacant.What you have said about the own sign or exalted planets, yes they are always important. But it is not neccessary that the exalted planet would be associated with luck or destiny. For all we know it could be associated with the 6th or the 8th house significations.Therefore the 9th lord and the planet in the second house, if any, should be studied for evaluating luck or destiny.With regards,Chandra Prakash , "Dennis" <mprgrandmaster wrote:>> Dear member fo this group,> I would like us to talk about the planets of luck. As per my studies of Lal Kitab, planets of luck are planets that are their own or exaltation sign So, we firstyl search for such a planet in the first house , then in the other Kendras and f no such planet is found , then we search the rest of the houses. So, my questions concern on the importance of such planets of of luck? How do we use them inn prediction and in recommending remedies?> Regards,> Dionisis>