IndiaDivine.org

Remedy Failure :- Debate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members, i had the privilge of taking on phone to shukla ji for about 2 hours on this topic; wherein he enlightened me with some rare conditions but don't know why he is shying for sharing them here. if i elaborate those ponts that would amount to AMANANT ME KHAYANAT which i can't afford. so lalkitabee ji if there is nothing particular to conceal plz enlighten other members also. neem ka ped , "lalkitabee" lalkitabee <lalkitabee wrote: Respected MembersIm picking up the topic remedy failure.Sometimes we reach at the pin point of the problem & seems a planet as problem planet, U can say our diagnoses go to very very near to the horoscope according to Janm kundali & present situation.But provided remedy for problamatic area fails even astrologer feels assured after analyzation. Y ? I found some basic reasons:-1. Consultee takes so much advices from many astrologers & prepares a mixture of remedies.2. He doesnt obey the precautions.3.He does some remedies ,which he feels easy to do & leaves some remedies/remedy due

to circumstances or due to his neglegency .4.He doesn't prepare a record of last 43 days or 100 days in case of visiting last astrolger . Due to all this i strictly advice to do 1st of all Pitri Rin Remedy ,Andhraata tevaa & Andha (BLIND) teva or Mahadasha 's planet & say them to come again after that(in case of these combinations only).But as u know all horoscopes cant become in these categories. But problem faces there also due to above said reasons.So I thought -there shud be any planet which stops to take the advantage of remedy or creats obstacles 1st of all bfor problamatic planet & that seems shakki sometimes & sometimes Kayam (Constant).This is the only question in my opening note.In my opinion :- this capabilty will be in only those planet/planets which have the power to cover or move all planets.So wat is the opinion of others in case of remedy failure.(My opening note is based upon t the principles ,So

plz abserve my views at the ground of principles of lalkitab & share ur views.)With RegardsLalkitabee V.K.Shukla

HereÂ’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers