IndiaDivine.org

Upaya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Nari Ji

You have not mentioned your time of birth in your query. Please provide it for an accurate reading by the experts of this group.

Yograj Prabhakar

nari khemlani <narikhemlani wrote:

july 17th 2005.good morning,my name is nari.sobhrajmal.khemlani,i was born on 18the june 1940 in hyderabad inpakistan.since few years i am facing financial difficulties ihave a small shop in santiago chile. the sales arevery poor i have lost all my capitals and few friendswho gave me credit i cannot pay so i am loosing friedsalso can any one please suggest any thing.nari _____Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE! http://in.mail.Do You ?

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Respected All Members According to LAL KITAB every upaye have change according to the GHAR Every horoscope has differrent GHAR that have start from LAGAN If GHAR giving problems then may do as ::::: 1st GHAR wear ralating things 2nd GHAR donate in tample/Gruduawra/Masid /any worship place 3rd GHAR wear related metal in finger lelated as well as hand to 4th Ghar throw relating items in flowing water 5th GHAR relating things for school 6th GHAR throw related things in WELL 7th GHAR put related

things down the earth 8th GHAR ralated things should be burried in SHAMSHAN GHAT 9th GHAR some for worship place and some for to wear 10th GHAR some for eating some for wearing and some for government buildings 11th GHAR .................. NEVER DO ANY THING RELATING THIS HOUSE...... 12th GHAR relating things for keeping on roof of the house There are many many other methods which help human beings Our anncectors had given us very big heep of upayes to do which may be for peace full livings Please make addition if any one has I will be gratefull for that Thanking in anticipation & Wish you all all the

best always lalkitabee <lalkitabee wrote: Respected MembersIm picking up the topic remedy failure.Sometimes we reach at the pin point of the problem & seems a planet as problem planet, U can say our diagnoses go to very very near to the horoscope according to Janm kundali & present situation.But provided remedy for problamatic area fails even astrologer feels assured after analyzation. Y ? I found some basic reasons:-1. Consultee takes so much advices from many astrologers

& prepares a mixture of remedies.2. He doesnt obey the precautions.3.He does some remedies ,which he feels easy to do & leaves some remedies/remedy due to circumstances or due to his neglegency .4.He doesn't prepare a record of last 43 days or 100 days in case of visiting last astrolger . Due to all this i strictly advice to do 1st of all Pitri Rin Remedy ,Andhraata tevaa & Andha (BLIND) teva or Mahadasha 's planet & say them to come again after that(in case of these combinations only).But as u know all horoscopes cant become in these categories. But problem faces there also due to above said reasons.So I thought -there shud be any planet which stops to take the advantage of remedy or creats obstacles 1st of all bfor problamatic planet & that seems shakki sometimes & sometimes Kayam (Constant).This is the only question in my opening note.In my opinion :- this capabilty will be in only those planet/planets

which have the power to cover or move all planets.So wat is the opinion of others in case of remedy failure.(My opening note is based upon t the principles ,So plz abserve my views at the ground of principles of lalkitab & share ur views.)With RegardsLalkitabee V.K.Shukla

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji!

So, let's see if I get it right.If ,for example, someone has probblems with the first house, she/he should wear things concerned with this?

Please,clarfy this. Suppose Saturn is malefic in the 5th house,ok? The native should:a) throw almonds (Saturn) at a school ,as suggested by the list below or b) offer almonds at a temple , as Saturn aspects the second house? Or maybe both ? Also, if we donate almonds to a temple, will Saturn be moved to the second house?

Also, can ssomeone explain why we should not do anything connected with the elevent house?

Regards,

Dionisis

-

kaiwal thakur

Sunday, April 08, 2007 12:28 PM

Re: Upaya

Respected All Members

According to LAL KITAB every upaye have change according to the GHAR

Every horoscope has differrent GHAR that have start from LAGAN

If GHAR giving problems then may do as :::::

1st GHAR wear ralating things

2nd GHAR donate in tample/Gruduawra/Masid /any worship place

3rd GHAR wear related metal in finger lelated as well as hand to

4th Ghar throw relating items in flowing water

5th GHAR relating things for school

6th GHAR throw related things in WELL

7th GHAR put related things down the earth

8th GHAR ralated things should be burried in SHAMSHAN GHAT

9th GHAR some for worship place and some for to wear

10th GHAR some for eating some for wearing and some for government buildings

11th GHAR .................. NEVER DO ANY THING RELATING THIS HOUSE......

12th GHAR relating things for keeping on roof of the house

There are many many other methods which help human beings

Our anncectors had given us very big heep of upayes to do which may be for peace full livings

Please make addition if any one has I will be gratefull for that

Thanking in anticipation & Wish you all all the best always lalkitabee <lalkitabee > wrote:

Respected MembersIm picking up the topic remedy failure.Sometimes we reach at the pin point of the problem & seems a planet as problem planet, U can say our diagnoses go to very very near to the horoscope according to Janm kundali & present situation.But provided remedy for problamatic area fails even astrologer feels assured after analyzation. Y ? I found some basic reasons:-1. Consultee takes so much advices from many astrologers & prepares a mixture of remedies.2. He doesnt obey the precautions.3.He does some remedies ,which he feels easy to do & leaves some remedies/remedy due to circumstances or due to his neglegency .4.He doesn't prepare a record of last 43 days or 100 days in case of visiting last astrolger . Due to all this i strictly advice to do 1st of all Pitri Rin Remedy ,Andhraata tevaa & Andha (BLIND) teva or Mahadasha 's planet & say them to come again after that(in case of these combinations only).But as u know all horoscopes cant become in these categories. But problem faces there also due to above said reasons.So I thought -there shud be any planet which stops to take the advantage of remedy or creats obstacles 1st of all bfor problamatic planet & that seems shakki sometimes & sometimes Kayam (Constant).This is the only question in my opening note.In my opinion :- this capabilty will be in only those planet/planets which have the power to cover or move all planets.So wat is the opinion of others in case of remedy failure.(My opening note is based upon t the principles ,So plz abserve my views at the ground of principles of lalkitab & share ur views.)With RegardsLalkitabee V.K.Shukla

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

Come on buddy this is a hair splitting discussion group and u r quoting a summary from ramrshwar chandra shastri's book and that too not complete. it is well assumed that when u discuss something at such an estemed platform. it should carry some weight. let there be something that u can provide as an help , insight or decodification. belive me there r many such things in LK. i feel ur impulsiveness, u have the spark, turn the ignition on and together we go. pleaseeee don't take it personally but every group has a certain maryada. which should be respected. sorry in advance if i said something that offends u. nothing personal only bussiness. kulbir bainskaiwal thakur <i9815739229 wrote: Respected All

Members According to LAL KITAB every upaye have change according to the GHAR Every horoscope has differrent GHAR that have start from LAGAN If GHAR giving problems then may do as ::::: 1st GHAR wear ralating things 2nd GHAR donate in tample/Gruduawra/Masid /any worship place 3rd GHAR wear related metal in finger lelated as well as hand to 4th Ghar throw relating items in flowing water 5th GHAR relating things for school 6th GHAR throw related things in WELL 7th GHAR put related things down the

earth 8th GHAR ralated things should be burried in SHAMSHAN GHAT 9th GHAR some for worship place and some for to wear 10th GHAR some for eating some for wearing and some for government buildings 11th GHAR .................. NEVER DO ANY THING RELATING THIS HOUSE...... 12th GHAR relating things for keeping on roof of the house There are many many other methods which help human beings Our anncectors had given us very big heep of upayes to do which may be for peace full livings Please make addition if any one has I will be gratefull for that Thanking in anticipation & Wish you all all the best

always lalkitabee <lalkitabee > wrote: Respected MembersIm picking up the topic remedy failure.Sometimes we reach at the pin point of the problem & seems a planet as problem planet, U can say our diagnoses go to very very near to the horoscope according to Janm kundali & present situation.But provided remedy for problamatic area fails even astrologer feels assured after analyzation. Y ? I found some basic reasons:-1. Consultee takes so much advices from many astrologers & prepares a mixture of remedies.2. He doesnt obey the precautions.3.He does some remedies ,which he feels easy to do & leaves some remedies/remedy due to circumstances or due to his neglegency .4.He doesn't prepare a record of last 43 days or 100 days in case of visiting last astrolger

.. Due to all this i strictly advice to do 1st of all Pitri Rin Remedy ,Andhraata tevaa & Andha (BLIND) teva or Mahadasha 's planet & say them to come again after that(in case of these combinations only).But as u know all horoscopes cant become in these categories. But problem faces there also due to above said reasons.So I thought -there shud be any planet which stops to take the advantage of remedy or creats obstacles 1st of all bfor problamatic planet & that seems shakki sometimes & sometimes Kayam (Constant).This is the only question in my opening note.In my opinion :- this capabilty will be in only those planet/planets which have the power to cover or move all planets.So wat is the opinion of others in case of remedy failure.(My opening note is based upon t the principles ,So plz abserve my views at the ground of principles of lalkitab & share ur views.)With RegardsLalkitabee V.K.Shukla

HereÂ’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Dennis ji,

Had you read the message # 123 of Kulbir ji carefully, you might

have not written this letter.

Upaya is not such a simple thing that it could be quantified in the

form of 'X'house = 'Y' upaya.

If that were so easy all you needed were 12 upaya for 12 houses.

Therefore I would advise you not to jump to conclusions on every

thing said here.

Regards,

Chandra Prakash

, " Dennis "

<mprgrandmaster wrote:

>

> Jai Shri Mataji!

> So, let's see if I get it right.If ,for example, someone has

probblems with the first house, she/he should wear things concerned

with this?

> Please,clarfy this. Suppose Saturn is malefic in the 5th house,ok?

The native should:a) throw almonds (Saturn) at a school ,as

suggested by the list below or b) offer almonds at a temple , as

Saturn aspects the second house? Or maybe both ? Also, if we donate

almonds to a temple, will Saturn be moved to the second house?

> Also, can ssomeone explain why we should not do anything connected

with the elevent house?

> Regards,

> Dionisis

> -

> kaiwal thakur

>

> Sunday, April 08, 2007 12:28 PM

> Re: Upaya

>

>

>

> Respected All Members

> According to LAL KITAB every upaye have change according to

the GHAR

> Every horoscope has differrent GHAR that have start from LAGAN

> If GHAR giving problems then may do as :::::

> 1st GHAR wear ralating things

> 2nd GHAR donate in tample/Gruduawra/Masid /any worship

place

> 3rd GHAR wear related metal in finger lelated as well as

hand to

> 4th Ghar throw relating items in flowing water

> 5th GHAR relating things for school

> 6th GHAR throw related things in WELL

> 7th GHAR put related things down the earth

> 8th GHAR ralated things should be burried in SHAMSHAN GHAT

> 9th GHAR some for worship place and some for to wear

> 10th GHAR some for eating some for wearing and some for

government buildings

> 11th GHAR .................. NEVER DO ANY THING RELATING THIS

HOUSE......

> 12th GHAR relating things for keeping on roof of the

house

> There are many many other methods which help human beings

> Our anncectors had given us very big heep of upayes to do

which may be for peace full livings

> Please make addition if any one has I will be gratefull for

that

> Thanking in anticipation & Wish you all all the best

always

>

>

> lalkitabee <lalkitabee wrote:

> Respected Members

> Im picking up the topic remedy failure.Sometimes we reach at

the pin point of the problem & seems a planet as problem planet, U

can say our diagnoses go to very very near to the horoscope

according to Janm kundali & present situation.But provided remedy

for problamatic area fails even astrologer feels assured after

analyzation. Y ? I found some basic reasons:-

> 1. Consultee takes so much advices from many astrologers &

prepares a mixture of remedies.

> 2. He doesnt obey the precautions.

> 3.He does some remedies ,which he feels easy to do & leaves

some remedies/remedy due to circumstances or due to his neglegency .

> 4.He doesn't prepare a record of last 43 days or 100 days in

case of visiting last astrolger .

> Due to all this i strictly advice to do 1st of all Pitri Rin

Remedy ,Andhraata tevaa & Andha (BLIND) teva or Mahadasha 's planet

& say them to come again after that(in case of these combinations

only).But as u know all horoscopes cant become in these categories.

But problem faces there also due to above said reasons.So I thought -

there shud be any planet which stops to take the advantage of remedy

or creats obstacles 1st of all bfor problamatic planet & that seems

shakki sometimes & sometimes Kayam (Constant).This is the only

question in my opening note.In my opinion :- this capabilty will be

in only those planet/planets which have the power to cover or move

all planets.So wat is the opinion of others in case of remedy

failure.(My opening note is based upon t the principles ,So plz

abserve my views at the ground of principles of lalkitab & share ur

views.)

> With Regards

> Lalkitabee V.K.Shukla

>

>

>

>

> -

-----------

> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast

> with the Search weather shortcut.

>

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji!Dear respected members,Thanks for your advice and clarificatons . I would like to apologise for the inconvenience I have brought you.

While in Greece no books on lal Kitab are available , I have acquired only one book on Lal Kitab (Lal Kitab :Exposition and Background) whatsofar, and that with the kind help of a very noce lady who could send it to me. So, do no think I am lazy or anything and do not try to find my own answers but try the "easy path" of asking you to make everything easy for me.I guess I should step aside until I manage to acquire more books and read them. Until then, I will just read your emails trying to understand as much as possible ,trying not to waste your valuable time anymore. In any case, I really appreciate your kind willingness to help those who are not so much knowledgable. Warm ragards,

Dionisis

P.S. It would be nice, thought, that members of this group who are supposed to be more proficient in Astrology do not send emails that create wrongs concepts in the minds of novices like that of 'X'house = 'Y' upaya.

-

cptyagi2007

Sunday, April 08, 2007 11:00 PM

Re: Upaya

Dear Dennis ji,Had you read the message # 123 of Kulbir ji carefully, you might have not written this letter.Upaya is not such a simple thing that it could be quantified in the form of 'X'house = 'Y' upaya.If that were so easy all you needed were 12 upaya for 12 houses. Therefore I would advise you not to jump to conclusions on every thing said here.Regards,Chandra Prakash , "Dennis" <mprgrandmaster wrote:>> Jai Shri Mataji!> So, let's see if I get it right.If ,for example, someone has probblems with the first house, she/he should wear things concerned with this?> Please,clarfy this. Suppose Saturn is malefic in the 5th house,ok? The native should:a) throw almonds (Saturn) at a school ,as suggested by the list below or b) offer almonds at a temple , as Saturn aspects the second house? Or maybe both ? Also, if we donate almonds to a temple, will Saturn be moved to the second house?> Also, can ssomeone explain why we should not do anything connected with the elevent house?> Regards,> Dionisis> - > kaiwal thakur > > Sunday, April 08, 2007 12:28 PM> Re: Upaya> > > > Respected All Members> According to LAL KITAB every upaye have change according to the GHAR> Every horoscope has differrent GHAR that have start from LAGAN > If GHAR giving problems then may do as :::::> 1st GHAR wear ralating things> 2nd GHAR donate in tample/Gruduawra/Masid /any worship place> 3rd GHAR wear related metal in finger lelated as well as hand to> 4th Ghar throw relating items in flowing water> 5th GHAR relating things for school> 6th GHAR throw related things in WELL> 7th GHAR put related things down the earth> 8th GHAR ralated things should be burried in SHAMSHAN GHAT> 9th GHAR some for worship place and some for to wear> 10th GHAR some for eating some for wearing and some for government buildings> 11th GHAR .................. NEVER DO ANY THING RELATING THIS HOUSE......> 12th GHAR relating things for keeping on roof of the house > There are many many other methods which help human beings> Our anncectors had given us very big heep of upayes to do which may be for peace full livings> Please make addition if any one has I will be gratefull for that> Thanking in anticipation & Wish you all all the best always > > > lalkitabee <lalkitabee wrote:> Respected Members> Im picking up the topic remedy failure.Sometimes we reach at the pin point of the problem & seems a planet as problem planet, U can say our diagnoses go to very very near to the horoscope according to Janm kundali & present situation.But provided remedy for problamatic area fails even astrologer feels assured after analyzation. Y ? I found some basic reasons:-> 1. Consultee takes so much advices from many astrologers & prepares a mixture of remedies.> 2. He doesnt obey the precautions.> 3.He does some remedies ,which he feels easy to do & leaves some remedies/remedy due to circumstances or due to his neglegency .> 4.He doesn't prepare a record of last 43 days or 100 days in case of visiting last astrolger .> Due to all this i strictly advice to do 1st of all Pitri Rin Remedy ,Andhraata tevaa & Andha (BLIND) teva or Mahadasha 's planet & say them to come again after that(in case of these combinations only).But as u know all horoscopes cant become in these categories. But problem faces there also due to above said reasons.So I thought -there shud be any planet which stops to take the advantage of remedy or creats obstacles 1st of all bfor problamatic planet & that seems shakki sometimes & sometimes Kayam (Constant).This is the only question in my opening note.In my opinion :- this capabilty will be in only those planet/planets which have the power to cover or move all planets.So wat is the opinion of others in case of remedy failure.(My opening note is based upon t the principles ,So plz abserve my views at the ground of principles of lalkitab & share ur views.)> With Regards> Lalkitabee V.K.Shukla > > > > > ---> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast > with the Search weather shortcut.>

Guest guest

Dear Chandra Prakash Ji,

Very wise suggstion indeed. Please accept my congratulations.

Actually this very X (house) = Y (Remedy) theory has harmed the cause

of Lal Kitab astrology very badly. It has created a wrong image of

this divine scripture as a Totka book.As you must be aware that many

a times planets posited even in the most maefic houses (for example

Rahu in 8th or 11th house) not necessarily require any remedial

measure, because position of Mars in the chart can nullify the bad

effects.

Since most of us are associated with Lal kitab for a while, it is our

moral responsibility to tell the new coomers to stay away from the

Short-cut theory and study the Grammer of Lal Kitab carefully.

Regards

Yogaj Prabhakar

, " cptyagi2007 "

<cptyagi2007 wrote:

>

> Dear Dennis ji,

>

> Had you read the message # 123 of Kulbir ji carefully, you might

> have not written this letter.

>

> Upaya is not such a simple thing that it could be quantified in the

> form of 'X'house = 'Y' upaya.

>

> If that were so easy all you needed were 12 upaya for 12 houses.

>

> Therefore I would advise you not to jump to conclusions on every

> thing said here.

>

> Regards,

>

> Chandra Prakash

>

>

, " Dennis "

> <mprgrandmaster@> wrote:

> >

> > Jai Shri Mataji!

> > So, let's see if I get it right.If ,for example, someone has

> probblems with the first house, she/he should wear things concerned

> with this?

> > Please,clarfy this. Suppose Saturn is malefic in the 5th

house,ok?

> The native should:a) throw almonds (Saturn) at a school ,as

> suggested by the list below or b) offer almonds at a temple , as

> Saturn aspects the second house? Or maybe both ? Also, if we donate

> almonds to a temple, will Saturn be moved to the second house?

> > Also, can ssomeone explain why we should not do anything

connected

> with the elevent house?

> > Regards,

> > Dionisis

> > -

> > kaiwal thakur

> >

> > Sunday, April 08, 2007 12:28 PM

> > Re: Upaya

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected All Members

> > According to LAL KITAB every upaye have change according to

> the GHAR

> > Every horoscope has differrent GHAR that have start from

LAGAN

> > If GHAR giving problems then may do as :::::

> > 1st GHAR wear ralating things

> > 2nd GHAR donate in tample/Gruduawra/Masid /any worship

> place

> > 3rd GHAR wear related metal in finger lelated as well

as

> hand to

> > 4th Ghar throw relating items in flowing water

> > 5th GHAR relating things for school

> > 6th GHAR throw related things in WELL

> > 7th GHAR put related things down the earth

> > 8th GHAR ralated things should be burried in SHAMSHAN

GHAT

> > 9th GHAR some for worship place and some for to wear

> > 10th GHAR some for eating some for wearing and some for

> government buildings

> > 11th GHAR .................. NEVER DO ANY THING RELATING THIS

> HOUSE......

> > 12th GHAR relating things for keeping on roof of the

> house

> > There are many many other methods which help human beings

> > Our anncectors had given us very big heep of upayes to do

> which may be for peace full livings

> > Please make addition if any one has I will be gratefull for

> that

> > Thanking in anticipation & Wish you all all the best

> always

> >

> >

> > lalkitabee <lalkitabee@> wrote:

> > Respected Members

> > Im picking up the topic remedy failure.Sometimes we reach at

> the pin point of the problem & seems a planet as problem planet, U

> can say our diagnoses go to very very near to the horoscope

> according to Janm kundali & present situation.But provided remedy

> for problamatic area fails even astrologer feels assured after

> analyzation. Y ? I found some basic reasons:-

> > 1. Consultee takes so much advices from many astrologers &

> prepares a mixture of remedies.

> > 2. He doesnt obey the precautions.

> > 3.He does some remedies ,which he feels easy to do & leaves

> some remedies/remedy due to circumstances or due to his neglegency .

> > 4.He doesn't prepare a record of last 43 days or 100 days in

> case of visiting last astrolger .

> > Due to all this i strictly advice to do 1st of all Pitri

Rin

> Remedy ,Andhraata tevaa & Andha (BLIND) teva or Mahadasha 's planet

> & say them to come again after that(in case of these combinations

> only).But as u know all horoscopes cant become in these categories.

> But problem faces there also due to above said reasons.So I

thought -

> there shud be any planet which stops to take the advantage of

remedy

> or creats obstacles 1st of all bfor problamatic planet & that seems

> shakki sometimes & sometimes Kayam (Constant).This is the only

> question in my opening note.In my opinion :- this capabilty will be

> in only those planet/planets which have the power to cover or move

> all planets.So wat is the opinion of others in case of remedy

> failure.(My opening note is based upon t the principles ,So plz

> abserve my views at the ground of principles of lalkitab & share ur

> views.)