IndiaDivine.org

Lal Kitab Discussion Group Sun in 2nd, moon in 6th, Venus and mercury in 1st and jup in 8th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Arvind Ji, First of all,sorry to distract you from the current topic. Sir, can you please share your insight to establish Mer in First house to end the tussle between Sun and Saturn. To establish Mer in first house can we put the articles of Mer in East direction as First house rules east direction. e.g. if Sun+Sar are in 6th, ghar ke kyari mein phool ke podhe lagaye. i.e establishing Mer in 6th house to end the tussle. With Regards, Pradeep Mishra With Regards, Pradeep. arvind9697 <arvind9697 wrote: Respected Gurujee,This is the combination which i have gone through. The Person [ 39 years old male ] had a extremely disturbed life as far as marriage is concerned.the person got married a year back and after two months only, they had a serious problem / fight resulting in divorce. Its not all, wife had accused him and filed 3 - 4 cases against him. Now, the point is, does this combination effects a person in such a way !! Moon in 6th [ ketu ka pura chandragrahan ]and jup in 8th house itself a very bad postion of these two planets, which i thinks ruined his life [ Dono Grah Pidit hain ]Venus and

mercurt are posited in 1st house and 7th is blank. Is this a indication of delayed marriage ?? Waiting for your valuable comments on this.with RegardsArvind

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.