IndiaDivine.org

well or flowing water

Rate this topic

Guest guest

kalsi ji i feel there are some contradictions in lalkitab. as i have pointed on page 128 where nazar binayi have been refferred as an shay of mangal nek where as actually it is an item of saturn.

further regarding upaya part flowing water hjas abundance of water. upaya done there does not pollutes the moon. well has limited quantity of water and moon will definetely have advrse impact when u driop say lead in it. ones moon will be spoiled plus u will also createc problems for people who fetch water from that well.

also flowing water takes the object of malefic planets away from u wheras in well it i simply immerssed in water which becomes still after coming from undeground channels.

from the practical angle and also logical upayas for malefic planets regarding 4thy houise are done best in flowing water.

thanxKulbir Bains--- On Mon, 29/10/07, Shivdev Kalsi <shivdev.kalsi wrote:

Shivdev Kalsi <shivdev.kalsiLal Kitab Discussion Group Varshphal and Lagan / Kalsi ji Date: Monday, 29 October, 2007, 9:36 PM

Dear Varun Ji & Kulbir Ji,I have quoted what is written in book. From your belief it may be concluded that1. Well is not the object of Khana 42. Well is object of Khan No. 43. Lines written for Ketu No. 4 in 1942 and 1941(KETU 4THE JAB HUA -KUTTA KOO-EN MEIN HO- Page 197 Gutka) does not hold good and are misprints and are to be ignored. 4. Khana no 4 Objects given in Page 76 of Armaan 1940 edition are misprint and be ignored.5.Moon No 4- Page 80 Gutka (Objects given under Heading-Taalaab, Koo-aan , Chashma) are wrong and misprint and to be ignored My opinion is different and opposite to yours, You may call it my beliefYoursShiv Dev Kalsi

On 10/28/07, varun_trvd < varun_trvd (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Respected Kalsi ji,I would request you not to jump to conclusions. I never quote from the Teekas. If I have to quote, I will quote from the original Urdu editions. Although we accept the quotations from Hindi teekas also, and do not consider them as 'dalda' books. Most of us were introduced to the Lal Kitab through those very 'dalda' books and we recognise their contribution towards the knowledge of the Lal Kitab.Now coming back to my quotation :For house # 4" Char taraf ka pani duniya, doodh samandar dariya hai" Page 23 line 15 of 1942 editionPage 15 line 2 of 1941 gutaka.Verify yourself.As for your considering a well as the 4th house, you might continue believing that. At least I have nothing to say about your belief. Regards,Varun Trivedi. , "Shivdev Kalsi" <shivdev.kalsi@ ...> wrote:>> Kulbir Ji & Varun Ji, It is better to cite Original text rather than> "Teeka" done by other person on it.> As far as I read the Book , in Armaan at page no 76,' well' is given Khana> No 4 object of Moon.I could not find reference of Darya or samunder in it. I> also cite Ketu No. 4 in Gutka. Both above are refering 4th item as 'Well'.> You have studied Lalkitab deeply,may judge better. > > > On 10/27/07, kulbir bains <kulbirbains@ ...> wrote:> >> > kalsi ji, below the surafce or underground things are item of 6th house> > governed by ketu. water in a well is moon of 6th house eclipsed with water> > hence not suitable for this remedy.> > your questions help in understanding many concepts please

keep it up. i> > may be wrong please remind me where i am wrong as lk says. galti batane wala> > madadgar dost hoga.> > regards> > kulbir> >> > *"shivdev.kalsi" <shivdev.kalsi@ ...>* wrote:> >> > Dear Bhooshan Ji, > > I remember I read that 'Well' is the 4th house object.> > Varun Ji Please check up is it correct that for Rahu 11 it is said to> > wear gold and Use Silver to drink and smoke.In my opinion lalkitab> > Don't suggest this upaya as you said to be given by Pt Ashant.This> > theory does not hold good because Pt. Rup Chand Ji, not suggested this> > upaya to be done.If suggested then he must had given warning in the> > book.I fear, I could not find any warning given for Rahu 11.> > Anyhow I am not much familiar with the whole book but if this upaya is >

> given in the book then why we should not do it in the 'Well" which is> > the object of 4th house. Bhooshan ji,is my opinion hold good.> > Regards> > Shiv Dev Kalsi > > < %40. com>,> > "varun_trvd"> > <varun_trvd@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Kalsi ji,> > >> > > Kulbir Bhai is right. There is nothing new about this theory. Pt.> > > Krishna Ashant ji hasn't said some thing new or out of the blue.> > >> > > Now what is the upaya done for Rahu in the 11th house ?> > >> > > The upaya is to immerse in a river the karak objects of rahu.

It > > > means that the Rahu is being dumped into the 4th house where it is> > > not supposed to do mischief.> > >> > > With Sun already in the 4th house, Rahu once driven to the 4th house> > > might [ I said might] eclipse the sun or at least attempt to eclipse> > > the sun. Remember that the Sun is always susceptible to being> > > harassed by rahu , so much so that rahu placed in the 1st house > > eclipses the Sun where ever the sun is placed.> > >> > > Therefore Pt. Krishna Ashant ji made a precautionary remark that one> > > should be careful while suggesting the Rahu in 11th upaya if the Sun> > > is in the 4th house.> > >> > > In this case we have to strengthen the moon [ owner of the 4th ]> > > which could save the Sun from a possible harm

from rahu by immersing> > > a little rice grains into the water before immersing the karaks of> > > rahu.> > >> > > Now there is nothing new about what Pt. Krishna Ashant ji had said.> > >> > > With regards,> > >> > > Varun Trivedi> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > >> > >> > >> > >> > > < %40. com>,> > "shivdev.kalsi "> > > <shivdev.kalsi@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Kulbir Ji,> > > > The

theory of pt. krsihan ashant is new. I find difficulty to> > > > undertand it correctly. Please give us a brief detail and logic of> > > > the remedy. May this help many like me.> > > > yours> > > > Shiv Dev Kalsi> > > > < %40. com>> > ,> > > > "kulbirbains" <kulbirbains@> wrote: > > > > >> > > > > Do the planets in natal chart restrict/govern the upayas for> > > > planatary> > > > > position in varshphal. as pt. krishn asahnt has written that if a> > > > > peson has sun in 4th house and he undertakes the

upaya of rahu-> > > 11.> > > > the> > > > > upaya backfires and brings trouble as rahu causes sun eclipse.> > > > >> > > > > my question is; if a person has a beneficial planet in 4th house> > > in> > > > > the natal chart. is he restricted to not to undertake any of the> > > > upaya> > > > > of enemy planet of this planet i.e the planet n 4th,throughout> > > his> > > > > life.> > > > > or > > > > > the combinations and planatary positions are to be> > > seen/considered> > > > > yearwise. when it is writen that every planet will give benefic> > > or > > > > > malefic effects on the basis of its occupation as per the> > >

varshphal> > > > > chart. is their ny execption to this rule.> > > > > kulbirbains > > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> > *Kulbir Bains*> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.<http://in.rd. / tagline_groups_ 1/*http:/ /in.promos. .co m/groups>> > > >> > > > -- > Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,> Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS)> Consultant (Vedic Astrology)>-- Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS)Consultant

(Vedic Astrology)

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.