IndiaDivine.org

sun in 6th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello respected members, I have a doubt relating to the upaya of keeping copper coin for sun in 6th house. What if one has a conjunction of mars and saturn too in some house which prohibits one to wear a ruby or lal claiming that surya sab kuch barbad kar dega. In such a case wudnt wearing a copper coin prove harmful? And I wish to know that do planets placed in 6th 12th 8th and 2nd aspect each other as per lal kitab or are related to each other?If yes what if an enemy of sun is placed in 8th or 12th house. Wouldnt activating sun by wearing copper coin affect adversly 2nd house or anything after combining with enemical planet in 8th or 12th? I also desire to know that one should follow charts of bhavspasht or general rasi chart if accurate time is known of the person. Because its confusing when most of the astrologers start recommending different remedies or giving different

interpretations based on rasi chart. Things that seem to be giving hard time in rasi chart after bhav spasht seems promising giving fruitful results. Can we totally rely with confidence on bhav spasht charts? Yours sincerely Sanyakulbirbains <kulbirbains wrote: iqbal jiwhat do u say about pt. bhooshan priya, varunji and tyagi ji. haven't they laboured enough. yet they are giving barson ki mehnat in free and what would have happened if pt. rup chand joshi refused

to disclose his information. was he a fool. u also seem to be of pt som dutt ji's and bhatia ji's school. bhai sikandar bhi khali haath gaya tha. kafan ki koi jeb nahin hoti. naye ho, lk groups ka e-commerce bhi jan jayoge or u seem to be already well versed in it.kulbirbains

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.