IndiaDivine.org

horoscope of lord rama

Rate this topic

Guest guest

varun ji , although this question has ben answered by nirmal ji in

lalkitab group. i don't agree with it. since diwali is apraoching

near i would like to put my observations here.

i m quoting from shri n d achint,s book " sikh gurus and avtaras "

according to the 18th chapter of balkand of maharishi balmiki's

ramayana. bhagwan ram was born on navmi of shukla paksh of chaitra.

when punarvasu ruled with karaka as lagn combined with chandra and

guru and five planets in deep exaltation.

so its 4th quarter of punarvasu.

when sun is in deep exaltation. mercury is close to it. mercury is

exalted in kanya. with sun in mesha, mercury cannot be in kanya.. it

can be in bhadrapada about 5 months late.

so the horoscope is.

lagan- kark having jupiter and moon.

4th house= saturn.

6th house= rahu.

7th house = mars.

9th house = venus.

10th house = sun

11th house = mercury.

12 th house = ketu.

chandra is in own house and budh is not exalted. the other 5

planets. sun, mars, jupiter, venus and saturn are in deep exaltation

kulbir

Dear Kulbir Ji & Varun Ji,it seems that You are still not familiar with the traditional astrology.In Chaitra month Sun is in Pisces not in Aries.Can You do the Ganana (Counting) how navami occurs, when the moon is punarvasu and as per your version Sun in Aries. YoursShiv Dev KalsiOn 11/7/07, varun_trvd <varun_trvd wrote:

Dear Kulbir bhai, The kundali that you have quoted is the most acceptable kundali of Bhagwan Ram in his human form. All well known Vedic astrologers accept that and is carried in their books as an example kundali. However others might disagree. This is the spirit of Hinduism where people can have different opinion about their deities and still not considered as blesphemous unlike other religions. Let us accomodate all views. Regards, Varun Trivedi

, " kulbirbains " <kulbirbains wrote: > > varun ji , although this question has ben answered by nirmal ji in > lalkitab group. i don't agree with it. since diwali is apraoching > near i would like to put my observations here. > i m quoting from shri n d achint,s book " sikh gurus and avtaras " > > according to the 18th chapter of balkand of maharishi balmiki's > ramayana. bhagwan ram was born on navmi of shukla paksh of chaitra. > when punarvasu ruled with karaka as lagn combined with chandra and > guru and five planets in deep exaltation. > so its 4th quarter of punarvasu.

> when sun is in deep exaltation. mercury is close to it. mercury is > exalted in kanya. with sun in mesha, mercury cannot be in kanya.. it > can be in bhadrapada about 5 months late. > so the horoscope is.

> lagan- kark having jupiter and moon. > 4th house= saturn. > 6th house= rahu. > 7th house = mars. > 9th house = venus. > 10th house = sun > 11th house = mercury. > 12 th house = ketu.

> chandra is in own house and budh is not exalted. the other 5 > planets. sun, mars, jupiter, venus and saturn are in deep exaltation > kulbir >

-- Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS)Consultant (Vedic Astrology)