IndiaDivine.org

LK discussion group / murabba / marlaj/ Pt. Yograj ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Varun jee,My answers are right below your questions:Respected Yograj ji,[ 1 ] Do you agree that the word as printed in 1941 gutka page 111line# 11 is not `murabba'?Ans. It is very much Murabbah.[ 2 ] If so, do you agree that you have replaced the word ?Ans. No. [ 3 ] If so, then what logical reasons did you have to declare thatthe word has to be `murabba' and none other.Ans. Because it is nothing but Murabbah.[ 4 ] On what grounds did you eliminate the other 5 major types anda sub category of hands detailed on page 47 of the 1939 ed?Ans. I never

published the1939 edition so your question is irrelevant. [ 5 ] How is the choice of `murabba' compatible with ` Shani keghar'. What is the logical rationale to associate `haath murabba'with `Shani ke ghar'Ans. I do not understand the question. By the ways, do you agree that the correct word is Murabbah not Marlaj?[ 6 ] Were other alternatives like ` haath majboot hota hai' etcalso considered?Ans. In what context?RespectfullyYograj PrabhakarWith great regards,Varun Trivedi , Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote: > > Dear Kulbir jee > > The word Murabbah is correct. For more detail on this issue, please read page no. 47 of LK-1939 and page no. 44 of LK-1940. > > Respectfully > Yograj Prabhakar

> > kulbirbance <kulbirbance wrote: Varun ji; > > lets wait if nirmal ji and prabhakar ji can explian the > logic as to how murraba is correct in interpretation of these lines. > hum koi caligraphy ki yan language ke group mein to participate kar > nahin rahe. agar wah murraba word se koi arth nikal dein aur spasht > kar dein ki murrbbe ke bina aur koi word substitute nahin hota to > unki baat swikaar kar leinge. > > kulbirbance > > , "varun_trvd" > <varun_trvd@> wrote: > > > > Respected Nirmal Kumar ji, > > > > We know how the word murabba is written in urdu, therefore do not > > tell us that the word printed in

the book is `murabba'. > > > > Discussions or no discussion, you had no right to change the word. > > You had no right to play sacrilegious with the Book. This is > > academic dishonesty. > > > > I would have appreciated if you had marked the word `marlaj' with > an > > asterisk and had given your opinion in the footnote saying that Pt. > > Roopchand ji had made a mistake and the word should have > > been `murabba' and not `marlaj' as it appears in the text. > > > > We do not insist that you change to `marlaj'. You are most welcome > > to keep on reading it murabba or chatani or whatever you like. > > > > But all those who have faith in the academic honesty of this group > > will change it to `marlaj' and read it to mean limp. > > > > With

regards, > > > > Varun Trivedi > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "varun_trvd" > > <varun_trvd@> wrote: > > > > > > Respected members, > > > > > > I have received the following communication from respected Nirmal > > > Kumar Bhardwaj ji : > > > > > > Regards, > > > > > > Varun Trivedi > > > > > > Respected Lalkitabi Ji Varun ji, & Kulbir Ji, > > > > > > The errors pointing out by you is welcome. I admit that these > > are > > > the errors left during proof reading. I will try to

make it > > possible > > > to send these corrections to all the purchasers. The errors are > > form > > > my end hence regretted. > > > This is regarding the error pointed out by Varun ji, > > > on page 111 line # 11 of word 'Murabba'. > > > the word indeed is 'murabba' not 'marlaj' . A lot of dsicussions > > > were held during proof reading to decide the correct word. on the > > > first instance it seems that it is marlaz. As you explained that > > > there may be meaning of Marlaj as Dheela Dhala. burt the Mangal > > nek > > > has nothing to with Dheela Dhala. Mangal nek is Policeman, Army > > Man > > > hence Dheela pan is not his nature. > > > The correct word is Murrabba which in urdu means Square. > > > Haath Murrabba means Square

Hand. In punjab the area(square unit) > > is > > > also be called as murrabba. Square is the symbol of Mangal Nek. > > > Hence square hand also represent mangal nek. > > > Regards > > > Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj > > > PS. Please send the copy of errors at nirbhar@ I shall be > > > obliged. > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. >

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.