IndiaDivine.org

Dormant planets and the role of Rahu & Ketu / Raheja ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Raheja ji,

A very good query.

I had expected that some intelligent student of the

Lal Kitab will raise this question. I am happy you raised it.

You know that a planet is considered dormant [ soya hua ]

if there is no planet under its aspect. But in this rule Rahu

and Ketu are not included. Even if rahu or ketu are in a

house and under the aspect of a planet that planet would

still be considered as dormant.

Pandit ji has indicated this at one place in his books.

While discussing Ketu in the 8th house pandit ji says:

“ Rahu khana # 2 ke waqt khana # 2 khali hi gina jayegaâ€

[ 1952 urdu ed; page 721 last line ]

“ ketu ka asar ab soya hua hogaâ€

[ 1942 urdu ed: page 240 line #3 ]

“ sher ki neend wala soya hua kuttaâ€

[ 1941 urdu ed: page 201 line 8 ]

‘Ketu will be dormant even though the Rahu is in

the 2nd house. The second house will be considered as

unoccupied even if Rahu is there’

These statements show that Pandit ji did not consider

Rahu and for that matter Ketu as the planets which

could be considered for this definition of dormant

planets. Rahu and Ketu will be taken as not present

for the purposes of being under an aspect.

It might have been because both Rahu and ketu are

considered as chhaya grah [ having no physical entity ] traditionally.

With regards,

Varun Trivedi

, "girish_raheja" <girish_raheja wrote:>> Dear Varun ji,> > If mars, sun and the rahu are in the 4th house then the ketu will be > in the 10th house. In that case how can you say that mars and the > sun will be soye huye when there is a planet in the 10th house. > Please forgive me for my dhrashtata.> > respectfully,> > Girish Raheja> > > > > > > > > , "varun_trvd" > varun_trvd@ wrote:> >> > Respected Chadha ji,> > > > In this group we do not discuss horoscopes or individual planetary > > combinations unless there is some Lal Kitab concept associated > with > > it.> > > > However, in this case the significations of Sun + Mars will not be > > spoiled by Rahu because it is under the observation of its Mahout > > Mars. Even otherwise Rahu will keep quiet in the 4th house, the > > house of the mother Moon. And Mars is not malefic because it is > with > > the Sun.> > > > Therefore you will enjoy the benefic effects of the Sun+Mars > > combination in the 4th house so long as these planets are not > > dormant [ soye huye ]. You will get the results of the Sun + Mars > > combination from the Lal Kitab.> > > > Since they are dormant in your case, an upaya will have to be > done > > to make them fructify. For upaya you may have to consult some > other > > group. We do not suggest upaya here.> > > > With Mars around, Rahu will not be able to eclipse the Sun; > > specially in the 4th house.> > > > Regards,> > > > Varun Trivedi> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "RANJAY CHADHA" > > <chadharanjay@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > dear sirs,> > > > > > please enlighten me for the following because i have not find > any > > explaination in any lal kitab for this particular yog of> > > > > > "MARS, SUN , RAHU" ARE TOGETHER IN 4th House" .> > > > > > a} is mars is "BUD" if not please explain> > > b} is there is "Surya Grahan" or it is nullified> > > c} what are the effect of this yog in 4th house> > > MY DOB : 11 JUNE 1966 TOB:23-59 POB: AGRA> > > > > > i shall feel highly oblidged if you clear my doubts> > > > > > thanks and regards> > > ranjay> > >> >>