IndiaDivine.org

Some queries pertaining to the LK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Learned Members, I have been a member of the LK Remedies group of Shri Bhooshan Priya Jee and have recently joined this group. Kudos on your unfailing and sincere efforts for propagating the LK and dispeling the various myths woven around the much misunderstood and much malttreated LK. Although just a sporadic learner of theLK system (and the Vedic Astrology), I have the following questions that I would welcome an answer from you: 1. According to Bhooshan Priya Jee, he uses Bhava Spasht before recommending LK-based remedies. I think it is good and takes the Rashi/ Bhava Kundali to a finer, more accurate level. That led me thinking if it will be good if we could also study Varga Charts (D-9, D10, et all) and recommend remedies as per the LK for the planetary positions in the Varga charts. For example, will an LK scholar be right in approach if she/ he studies the D-10 chart

and recommends remedies for career based on the planetary position in the D-10 of the native? 2. Suppose for a particular year, a remedy is recommended for mving and placing a planet in a particular house. In this situation, will the next varshaphal be calculated based on the "modified" planetary position or based on the original configuration? My queries might appear too amateurish to you. However, please do respond. Thanking in advance, Dhirah

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .