IndiaDivine.org

Some queries pertaining to the LK / Dhiraj Mishra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Mishra ji,

[ 1 ] Our Guru Pt. Bhooshan Priya ji does use quite a few divisional charts for suggesting upaya. We as a small group at Aligarh do not consider the Lal Kitab as a system different or alien to the Vedic astrology system. As far as we are concerned using divisional charts is a perfectly justified method and should be made use of.

But this can not be made into a rule for every one.

We should leave it to individual Lal Kitab scholars as to how much they should draw from the traditional astrology. Secondly, if a Lal Kitab scholar is well versed in the traditional Vedic system he would on his own start using it as a tool for suggesting upaya; but this will come after he had a lot of experience.

You can imagine how much experience Pt. Bhooshan Priya ji must have had over these years with his group averaging over 800 messages every month. Therefore a person of his standing can use the Vedic astrology knowledge to the advantage of the Lal Kitab.

[ 2 ] A planet moved for a Varsh Phal is only for that year. The placements of the planets for the next year Varsh Phal will have to be done anew according to the planets in the Janma Kundali. A planet moved in a Varsh Phal upaya does not stay moved for life.

Regards,

Varun Trivedi

, Dhiraj Mishra <tula_lagna wrote:>> Dear Learned Members,> > I have been a member of the LK Remedies group of Shri Bhooshan Priya Jee and have recently joined this group. Kudos on your unfailing and sincere efforts for propagating the LK and dispeling the various myths woven around the much misunderstood and much malttreated LK.> > Although just a sporadic learner of theLK system (and the Vedic Astrology), I have the following questions that I would welcome an answer from you:> > 1. According to Bhooshan Priya Jee, he uses Bhava Spasht before recommending LK-based remedies. I think it is good and takes the Rashi/ Bhava Kundali to a finer, more accurate level. That led me thinking if it will be good if we could also study Varga Charts (D-9, D10, et all) and recommend remedies as per the LK for the planetary positions in the Varga charts. For example, will an LK scholar be right in approach if she/ he studies the D-10 chart and recommends remedies for career based on the planetary position in the D-10 of the native?> > 2. Suppose for a particular year, a remedy is recommended for mving and placing a planet in a particular house. In this situation, will the next varshaphal be calculated based on the "modified" planetary position or based on the original configuration?> > My queries might appear too amateurish to you. However, please do respond.> > Thanking in advance,> Dhirah > > > > Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .>