IndiaDivine.org

LK discussion group Some queries pertaining to the LK / Dhiraj Mishra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Trivedi Jee, Thanks a lot for your revert. That confirms an approach that looked logical to my "untrained" mind. I have another query though. Will it be okay if to suggest career-related remedy, the LK scholar/ practitioner casts the varshphal kundali based on the original D-10 of the native and likewise for other aspects of the native's life, as signigfied by the various varga charts? Ithink this approach also stands testimony to the dnamism of karma. Our karmas change over time and we experience dynamic, different results, based on our karma-in-a-flux. Therefore, casting a Varshaphal kundali based on D-10/ any other divisional chart will ensure that we see the picture true to our sanchit-yet-dynamic karma I would also like to mention her that I have interacted with many LK astrologers in Delhi as well as in the Punjab. All of them have tried to claim that the LK is different ant related to the

traditional Indian astrology. However, I have an observation for them. In my opinion, all such LK astrologers resorted to the LK as they failed in predicting future correctly bacsed on the rigours of the Vedic astrology. It was a last resort-type attempt to migrate over to the LK and the public, as ever, falls for the esoterica. I think this is the reason for their bitterness towards the Vedic parampara and roots. Thanks and regards, Dhiraj

Planet Earth is in the hot seat. Know more.