IndiaDivine.org

LK discussion group query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dinesh ji, it is no magic but implementation of lalkitab system. reading, understanding and interpretation and further implementation are of course different stages, can be achived with devotion and kripa of gurujans.

sincerely

kulbirbance

On 5/29/08, todineshgomber <todineshgomber wrote:

some says 1. your house is in the corner.2. you are having ghanti in your house.3. you are having a nabour with spoiled house.4. you are having khali plot in front of your house.how an lal kitab astrologer come to know all about these facts.

what are the logics in these facts.if you know soem other facts also please let me know the magic behind this.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear Rakesh, you can find article about aspects in detail in archives. If you have some problem . I shall find and repost it.Regarding your query, I would like to suggest your goodself to read horoscope on page 968 of 1952 edition.for understanding finer aspects.

Refer Pt. Bani madhav Goswami Ji's transliteration.The horoscope here has , Sun in 12, saturn in 2 house;  .. 6th house vacant.SOORAJ NUMBER 12 - SHANICHAR NUMBER 2 AGAR AURAT SHARAB PIVE TO SOORAJ SHANICHAR TAKRAIYENGEY.........

regardsKulbirOn Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM, kapil_vky <kapil_vky wrote:

Respected members

Sir my question is that i read rameshwar chander shashtri book at starting on 12th page he read that house no. 2nd ke grah house no. 12 ko 25% drishti se dekhta hai, is it true or not, if yes then kindly suggest solution i.e

if sun or mer placed in 2nd house and saturn is placed at 12th house, sun/mer aspects 25% drishti to saturn and the phal of ven is bad with mngal bad or rahu malefic as per lk suggest. Pl. clarify it so that the concept is clear to all.

Regards

Rakesh.