IndiaDivine.org

To put the record straight / Kalsi ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Kalsi ji,

Before respected Finn saheb responds, I must put the record straight.

You have said :

> when asked about why he have not taken the Mars Bud(saturn+sun)> > masnooyi his reply was not a scientific and logical.> > Why he left Mars Bud while the same is discussed in that very chapter.> > Because If he consider Mars(Bud) his masnuyi formula fails.

Now for the record :

Why I chose sun+mercury as the constituents

of Mars in the company of the Sun and did

not choose sun + Saturn instead.

I had already explained it in my message

# 2630. I had said :

Mars can not be taken to mean sun + Saturn

because they are the constituents of ashubh

Mars. And in the company of a Sun, the mars

can not be ashubh [ bud ]

I had further said in message # 2634:

read page #272-73 of 1942 urdu edition, where it

is said that if the sun joins the mars it will be a

benefic, where ever there is the sun the mars

will always have the effect of mangal shubh and so on.Therefore when I said that the Mars in the company

of the Sun will be a shubh mars, I am perfectly

justified and accurate.

To prove what I had said in the two messages

above is correct I am quoting the sentences from

the book itself :

1942 urdu ed page # 272

Sooraj saath mile to mangal ka asar

nek hoga [ line # 18 ]

{ If the sun joins the effect of Mars will be benefic ]

Sooraj roshni hai to mangal nek uski

kirane hongi [ line # 20 ]

[ if the sun is the light then the benefic mars is its rays ]

Jahan sooraj hoga mangal ka asar hamesha

mangal nek ka hoga [ line # 24 ]

[ where ever there is the sun the effect of the

mars will be that of mars benefic ]

With all the above how can I assume the Mars

to be malefic [ bud ] when it is in the company

of the Sun. In this context the masnuyee constituents

of mars benefic [ nek ] will have to be taken.

I hope you realise how unfair you have been in your criticism

Secondly you have said :

You> > may find no articles on the important issues relating to Grammer, but> > find huge volumes on remedial part because these are ready made You are most welcome to initiate any concept from the grammar portion for the discussion. You know that while initiating the topic you will have to make an opening statement as what you understand about it [ see the preface of the group ]

I once again invite you to initiate any topic of your choice from the grammar portion of the book.

Instead of criticising, I hope your next message will be to initiate one such topic.

Regards,

Varun Trivedi

, "Shivdev Kalsi" <shivdev.kalsi wrote:>> Dear Finn,> > Indeed you have missed or ignored the astonishing part of the> > discussions.> > Let us see what is astonishing. I consider you being the familiar with> > the grammer portion and more with Masnooyi and friend, equal and enemy> > relationship of the planets.> > "For Sun+Mars Varun's masnooyi theory said:> > "Mars = sun + mercury> Sun = mercury + venus> > If you notice this combination is all mercury and venus , both enemies> > of the moon.Therefore it is natural that this combination will not be> > conducive for moon."> > Mr Varun also said that Sun Mangal Chapter is taken.> > when asked about why he have not taken the Mars Bud(saturn+sun)> > masnooyi his reply was not a scientific and logical.> > Why he left Mars Bud while the same is discussed in that very chapter.> > Because If he consider Mars(Bud) his masnuyi formula fails. Even Mr.> > Varun gone to the extent that he declares the contents of book as> > wrong. It is not a rationale and scientific approach, rather an> > astonishong approach.> > ..............> I remember a instance,a members querry regarding Grah Phala & Rashi> > Phala, instead of giving the scientific & logical expalanation he was> > just reffered to another doctor called " Book by Pt. Krishan Ashant",> > even everyone is aware that the book by Pt Krishan Ashant has nothing> > to offer him on this topic rather the Author of the book left the topic> > untouched.> > I know most of the professional as well as the practicing astrologer> > like Bhooshan Priya Ji have not anything to offer on these issues.You> > may find no articles on the important issues relating to Grammer, but> > find huge volumes on remedial part because these are ready made> > available in guides/totka books written by Sumat prashat, Rameshwar> > shastri/dhanwantri.... It is like an RMP quacks, who does not know the> > anatomy of the body, but prescribe a set of five to six colourful> > tablets for any desease.> ..............> In my views a simple story in the initial pages of all the books> > cleared the view that whenever any negative effect to a female planet> > is there, the role of mangal Bud is there because Mangal Bud is the> > enemy of Females particularly. This is the simple rule of the book.> Yours> Shiv Dev Kalsi> > > > On 6/26/08, Finn Wandahl finn.wandahl wrote:> >> > Dear Mr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,> >> > It seems as if I missed something in this discussion. Please! Which> > statement given by Mr. Varun Trivedi did you find astonishing? And> > which type of interpretation didn't you expect from him? Kindly elaborate!> >> > Best regards,> > Finn Wandahl> >> > <%40>,> > "Shivdev Kalsi"> > shivdev.kalsi@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Varun Ji,> > >> > > It is really very astonishing.I could not expect this type of> > > interpretion from you.> > >> > > Yours> > >> > > Shiv Dev Kalsi> > >> >> > > >> > > > -- > Dr. Shiv Dev Kalsi,> Jyotish Rishi (AIFAS)> Consultant (Vedic Astrology)>