IndiaDivine.org

Vaastu - mercury 6

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Varun ji, 1952 mer - 6 malefic condition pt. 2 It is forbidden for

such native to make a door way in the north direction, lest he invite

severe calamities. Why so? Regards. Kulbir.

--

Sent from my mobile device

Dear Kulbir bhai,

“ uttar [ shumal ] ka rasta ya darwaja { jo naya banaya jave }matam kund ki tarah bura asar deta hoga†[ 1952 urdu ed; page 559 ; note #2 mandi halat ]

The cue to understand this line lies in the phrase ‘ jo naya banaya jave’ ; meaning thereby ‘ deewar fod kar rosanee karna’ [ making a way for direct sun light to enter.]

Now the 6th house signifies the north.

The 6th house also signifies the end ‘kothari’ on the right. [Dahine haath ki akhiri Kothari]

Therefore the act of making an opening towards the north would amount to ‘ dahine haath ki akhiri kothari mein deewar fod kar roshanee karana’

In the Lal Kitab it has been said very emphatically that the last Kothari on the right should be left as it is and no opening be made later such that the sun light is allowed to enter.

I believe that could be the reason why the above statement is made. I would welcome if some one else has a more logical explanation for it.

Regards,

Varun Trivedi

, kulbir bance <kulbirbance wrote:>> Varun ji, 1952 mer - 6 malefic condition pt. 2 It is forbidden for> such native to make a door way in the north direction, lest he invite> severe calamities. Why so? Regards. Kulbir.> > -- > Sent from my mobile device>